Kerry: 'It's a Mistake' for Israel to Demand a Jewish State

Is BHO trying to be a comedian? "Denounced violence"?

Obama gets along better with Abbas than he does with Netanyahu. His sympathies are with the "Palestinians" anyway

What do you expect being a muslim himself. Just as well the US constitution keeps him from declaring war on the Jews or he could find himself before the Grand Jury
Since when does Obama respect the constitution. His whole administration mocks it.

Obama gets along better with Abbas than he does with Netanyahu. His sympathies are with the "Palestinians" anyway
I believe this story will give people an idea of what the Obama Administration is all about. Just got this story today.

TEL AVIV – In recent weeks, representatives for the Obama administration have held meetings with a senior politician here in which the U.S. delegates brought up the possibility of replacing Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister, according to an informed Jerusalem diplomatic source.

The meetings were held with Israel’s popular finance minister, Yair Lapid, founder and leader of the Yesh Atid Party, which became the second-largest party in the Knesset winning 19 seats in the last election.

The diplomatic source said the Obama administration identified Lapid as a moderate who could be helpful in pushing the Israeli government into accepting the framework to create a future Palestinian state

Read more at White House seeks to replace Netanyahu?

Figures

Maybe Obama should be replaced.

I believe this story will give people an idea of what the Obama Administration is all about. Just got this story today.

TEL AVIV – In recent weeks, representatives for the Obama administration have held meetings with a senior politician here in which the U.S. delegates brought up the possibility of replacing Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister, according to an informed Jerusalem diplomatic source.

The meetings were held with Israel’s popular finance minister, Yair Lapid, founder and leader of the Yesh Atid Party, which became the second-largest party in the Knesset winning 19 seats in the last election.

The diplomatic source said the Obama administration identified Lapid as a moderate who could be helpful in pushing the Israeli government into accepting the framework to create a future Palestinian state

Read more at White House seeks to replace Netanyahu?

Figures

Maybe Obama should be replaced.

Too bad he was elected ! We will go down as the worst President in US History

Obama: Abbas Has ‘Consistently Renounced Violence

Obama-Abbas-.jpg

President Barack Obama welcomed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas to the White House on Monday in a bid to rekindle a fledgling peace process that has all but collapsed under Palestinian rejection and a massive influx of terrorist rocket attacks on Israeli civilians.

Obama hosted Abbas in the Oval Office for a “working lunch” and praised the Palestinian leader as “somebody who has consistently renounced violence.”

Obama omitted all references to Palestinian terrorism and last week’s rocket attacks, many of which were claimed to have been launched by a militant branch of Abbas’ own Fatah political party.

Obama also did not mention Abbas’ efforts to honor Palestinian terrorists and more recent remarks by his senior adviser calling on Allah to kill the Israelis.

The meeting comes at a critical time in the Middle East peace process, a priority for Secretary of State John Kerry.

Efforts to push both sides into signing an interim agreement that would lay the groundwork for a permanent deal have crumbled in recent weeks after Palestinian factions rejected the deal and resorted to launching nearly 200 rockets at Israeli civilians.

Obama lavished praise on Abbas during a joint press conference held before the two retreated from reporters for a one-on-one discussion.

“I have to commend President Abbas,” Obama said. “He has been somebody who has consistently renounced violence, has consistently sought a diplomatic and peaceful solution that allows for two states, side by side, in peace and security; a state that allows for the dignity and sovereignty of the Palestinian people and a state that allows for Israelis to feel secure and at peace with their neighbors.”

However, talks have in part broken down on the Palestinians ongoing refusal to publicly recognize Israel as a “Jewish state.”

Obama also did not touch on Abbas’s ongoing support for Palestinian terrorists who were released from Israeli jails last year in good faith as a precursor to the talks.

Obama: Abbas Has ?Consistently Renounced Violence? | Washington Free Beacon
Is BHO trying to be a comedian? "Denounced violence"?

Although I am a proud Zionist, I also try to be as accurate as possible. Suicide bombings were rampant under Arafart but they have gone down dramatically under Abbas. Fair is fair.

Verbal is not enough to secure Israel's future for jews everywhere. Mufti's in the past have mentioned the jewish temple and jewish people, and turned around to deny any connection to jews in palestine, the jewish claims was all hoax.
talking out both sides of their mount.
Formal written recognition is important.

Really?...not much of a demand if you ask me. What a bunch of bull. Abbas is coming here and Kerry throws this out there even before Abbas arrives? moving the goal post again :eusa_hand: Send Kerry home "peace process"...I think not

john-kerry-airplane-wave-ap.jpg

"I think it's a mistake for some people to be raising it again and again as the decider," Kerry said, when asked to clarify the official position of the Obama administration. He pointed out that U.N. Resolution 181, which divided Palestine into a Jewish state and an Arab state, referred to "Jewish state" several times, and that the late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat had also explicitly recognized Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state.

Dear Mr. Kerry,

Fuck you. We ARE a Jewish state.

Imagine the cries of foul if some U.S. politicians started insisting that the U.S. is a Christian state. Who would do the most whining do you figure?

Really?...not much of a demand if you ask me. What a bunch of bull. Abbas is coming here and Kerry throws this out there even before Abbas arrives? moving the goal post again :eusa_hand: Send Kerry home "peace process"...I think not

Dear Mr. Kerry,

Imagine the cries of foul if some U.S. politicians started insisting that the U.S. is a Christian state. Who would do the most whining do you figure?

Considering the United Nations has designated the land of Israel as a Jewish State there is no point in saying otherwise.

Dear Mr. Kerry,

Considering the United Nations has designated the land of Israel as a Jewish State there is no point in saying otherwise.

I don't think most Americans would have such a big problem with being called a Christian country since the majority of Americans realize that Christians are overwhelmingly the largest population in this country, and Americans still would have the freedom to practice their own religious beliefs.. However, montelatici and her pals would certainly whine if people who make up a huge percentage of the workers in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States would start clamoring for these countries to cease being called Muslim countries. Hmm, I wonder if montelatici is salivating over the fact that so many Muslims are in your country now, Caroline, trying to push the Islamic way of like on all the citizens regardless of their religion. If she is so against Israel being called a Jewish state when the other countries in the Middle East are known as Muslim states (and let us not forget the Muslim countries in Southeast Asia and Africa), can she be keeping her fingers crosses that the entire planet will in time become known as comprised of Muslim countries.

Dear Mr. Kerry,

There is a SLIGHT difference; The U.N. declared Israel to be the Homeland for the JEWISH PEOPLE. Get it? Probably not. Why should there be a " palestinian state" then??? :D :cuckoo: :eusa_hand:

Dear Mr. Kerry,

But there is no whining over the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC of Iran or the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC of Pakistan

Kerry is not wanted nor appreciated by the Israeli people.

He can go and try and win his nobel prize somewhere else.

Maybe not but you take the cash without complaining.
Kick America out of Israeli politics but, if you do so, refuse the fat sacks of cash first.

Jewish state, you moan about Hitler wanting a non Jewish state, what's the difference?

Kick America out of Israeli politics but, if you do so, refuse the fat sacks of cash first.

Jewish state, you moan about Hitler wanting a non Jewish state, what's the difference?

So because Israel accepts the money that the US gives them, we must kiss every American politicians ass?? LOL
What a dumb response, I mean really. But the last sentence in your post was even dumber. Good job :clap2:

So because Israel accepts the money that the US gives them, we must kiss every American politicians ass?? LOL
What a dumb response, I mean really. But the last sentence in your post was even dumber. Good job :clap2:

Not that dumb.
You accept the cash so you should accept interference.
You can always refuse the cash and give America the finger.

As for the latter, much as the Jewish state isn't as efficient, you still steal land and property from non Jews and murder unarmed civilians by the thousand. That's exactly what Hitler's lot did.
A comparison to Hitler isn't really fair because you aren't even close to German efficiency when it comes to mass murder.
Still, you're trying.

You're an Israeli?

Please write Netanyahu and tell him to send back this year's 9 billion.

Pretty please?

Dear Mr. Kerry,

The UN also has multiple resolutions concerning Israel's borders.

They get to pick and choose what to follow? :lol:

Forum List

Back