Kerry: 'It's a Mistake' for Israel to Demand a Jewish State

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Really?...not much of a demand if you ask me. What a bunch of bull. Abbas is coming here and Kerry throws this out there even before Abbas arrives? moving the goal post again :eusa_hand: Send Kerry home "peace process"...I think not

john-kerry-airplane-wave-ap.jpg

"I think it's a mistake for some people to be raising it again and again as the decider," Kerry said, when asked to clarify the official position of the Obama administration. He pointed out that U.N. Resolution 181, which divided Palestine into a Jewish state and an Arab state, referred to "Jewish state" several times, and that the late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat had also explicitly recognized Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state.

He's the secretary of state of the country that pays for half of Israels armed forces, Israel don't have a choice whether or not they listen to him or not, he signs the checks.

Really?...not much of a demand if you ask me. What a bunch of bull. Abbas is coming here and Kerry throws this out there even before Abbas arrives? moving the goal post again :eusa_hand: Send Kerry home "peace process"...I think not

"I think it's a mistake for some people to be raising it again and again as the decider," Kerry said, when asked to clarify the official position of the Obama administration. He pointed out that U.N. Resolution 181, which divided Palestine into a Jewish state and an Arab state, referred to "Jewish state" several times, and that the late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat had also explicitly recognized Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state.

his statement seems to make it clear there was an expectation of a jewish state. but i suppose you can twist his comment any way you want to.

Last edited:

Dear Mr. Kerry,

Fuck you. We ARE a Jewish state.

his statement seems to make it clear there was an expectation of a jewish state. but i suppose you can twist his comment any way you want to.

You feel the need to support Kerry for what reason? Abbas is coming here, there was no need for that statement, you talk out of both sides of your mouth.

He's the secretary of state of the country that pays for half of Israels armed forces, Israel don't have a choice whether or not they listen to him or not, he signs the checks.

He doesn't sign shit. the American people support Israel. Kerry is a temporary diplomat.

And my strong wish is that as this global economic turbulence carries on the American people change their minds and pressure their government to stop the flow of money to Israel. An Israel that isn't armed to the teeth by someone else would have to behave a whole lot better.

He doesn't sign shit. the American people support Israel. Kerry is a temporary diplomat.

And my strong wish is that as this global economic turbulence carries on the American people change their minds and pressure their government to stop the flow of money to Israel. An Israel that isn't armed to the teeth by someone else would have to behave a whole lot better.

We all have wishes....keep wishing

Apparently KKKerry doesn't realize he admitted that Palestine was to be divided into a Jewish and Arab state and Jordan is Arab Palestine.

It's Keryy defending Israel not attacking it.

This type of fabrication works against the neo-cons.

So does not mean that he can afford to put half the defence workforce in the unemployment line. Which is what would happen if he reneged on the treaties the USA have signed with Israel, Egypt and Jordan. Then the numbers of deaths in American hospitals when they cant get the medications and implements anymore.

Now remind me again how much does Israel receive as loans that must be spent on American goods ?

Israel is armed by its own surety, and not by America. It is the treaties that force Israel to pay top money for inferior weapons from the US. If the US pulls the plug then Israel would go to Russia, China and the UK for its weaponry and be just as defensive as it is now, just at half the cost.

Israel is armed by its own surety, and not by America. It is the treaties that force Israel to pay top money for inferior weapons from the US. If the US pulls the plug then Israel would go to Russia, China and the UK for its weaponry and be just as defensive as it is now, just at half the cost.

Israel has always lived with its hand out.

LOL more Palestinian propaganda. Keep it up Tinmore

LOL more Palestinian propaganda. Keep it up Tinmore

toastman, you played right into Tinmore's hand! Israel does get 3 billion dollars yearly from us.

Last edited:

They behave as any rational country under siege would.
I just want to know who does Kerry's eyebrows. :lol:

Forum List

Back