Kerry: Air Conditioners As Big a Threat as ISIS

How about building HVAC systems that DON'T LEAK?

Most of us have HVAC systems that don't leak. If yours do leak, then don't rage at us. Buy something better next time.

How about FINDING a safe alternative before you go attacking and banning something?

They MIGHT have fixed the Ozone -- or it might have fixed itself.. But in EITHER CASE -- they fucked up Global Warming in the process and they want a "do-over" ??

How much churn and inefficiency can we tolerate with the Govt jerking entire markets back and forth like that?

Whenever I read your stuff, I'm reminded of this variation on Clark's law

"Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice."

We're off laughing at you, for how badly your science and logic sucks, and for how desperate and dishonest your conspiracy theories are.

Answer the question I asked in #18. How many air conditioners killed folks today? The lack of air conditioning maybe a better question...

Answer the question I asked in #18. How many air conditioners killed folks today? The lack of air conditioning maybe a better question...

First you'll have to explain why you think the question isn't retarded.

I suggest that if you've got a point to make, have the guts to state it directly. Don't expect me to play stupid games because you want to be evasive.

I'll show you how to make a point directly. Deniers on this thread are all lying about Kerry, being he never said "Air conditioners are as big a threat as ISIS".

Again, why did you lie and pretend Kerry said "Air conditioners are as big a threat as ISIS"?

That question isn't going away just because you cry at me even harder, or post a link to another liar telling the same lie.

If you're not lying, give us the quote where Kerry himself states "Air conditioners are as big a threat as ISIS."

If you won't, then admit you lied, apologize for it, and promise to do better in the future.

I really hate to see a Hoosier with his head so far buried in the dirt that he embarrasses himself like you have on this thread. I provide documentation that the SoS said this just days ago and you are in denial. Sad really... Hell I could be standing next to you in the grocery store... What a tool...

Again, why did you lie and pretend Kerry said "Air conditioners are as big a threat as ISIS"?

That question isn't going away just because you cry at me even harder, or post a link to another liar telling the same lie.

If you're not lying, give us the quote where Kerry himself states "Air conditioners are as big a threat as ISIS."

If you won't, then admit you lied, apologize for it, and promise to do better in the future.

From the original post .... a quote from Mr. Kerry ...

"“It’s hard for some people to grasp it, but what we–you–are doing here right now is of equal importance ..."

Now, if you want to play verbal gymnastics in order to try to disavow Kerry's moronic statement, I will be happy to participate. But, I must warn you - you are way out of your league.

I really hate to see a Hoosier with his head so far buried in the dirt that he embarrasses himself like you have on this thread. I provide documentation that the SoS said this just days ago and you are in denial. Sad really... Hell I could be standing next to you in the grocery store... What a tool...

I need to correct an error I feel I have made. Mamooth claims to live in Indianapolis and I called him a Hoosier. I believe I am wrong. Can't be a Hoosier, might be a transplant or migratory worker...

Is disagree with Mr. Kerry, climate change is actually a much bigger issue with much bigger consequences than ISIS or any terrorist organization.

Kerry wants to hoard all the refrigerants in the world to keep his plastic face from melting

Is disagree with Mr. Kerry, climate change is actually a much bigger issue with much bigger consequences than ISIS or any terrorist organization.
The AGW premises is based on lies and can not be controlled by man.. ISIS is pure evil that Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussian Obama nurtured and now deny they built.. They are pure evil.

The AGW premises is based on lies and can not be controlled by man.. ISIS is pure evil that Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussian Obama nurtured and now deny they built.. They are pure evil.
They don't even believe their own BS. See any of the disconnecting their AC? Kerry just flew to Paris for a climate change meeting. Never heard of Skype?

There is a petition to have all AC removed from all State Dept buildings around the world.

Remove air conditioning from all US State Department property.

We're off laughing at you, for how badly your science and logic sucks, and for how desperate and dishonest your conspiracy theories are.

Thanks for the thread reminding everyone how successful the environmentalists were, and how stupid you deniers look for having tried your best to destroy the ozone layer. Through a combination of malevolence and incompetence, you worked your hardest to screw over the world. Thanks to us, you failed. The world gives us credit, and condemns you.

Oh, Gore Rule invoked. Whoever whines about Gore first forfeits the discussion for their side. That's always the deneir cultists. Rational people can talk about the science. We don't care about gore, because he's not a scientist. Deniers can't, so they do what their cult tells them, which is demonize a politician.
you still haven't learned what science is, thanks for playing. You can meander about in here with mumbo jumbo, but the fact is, there is no science used for climate discussions. Anytime mate, post up the experiment showing 20 ppm of co2 doing anything to temperatures. Let's see your supposed science, without it you validate my initial comment in this post. see ya dudette.

First you'll have to explain why you think the question isn't retarded.

I suggest that if you've got a point to make, have the guts to state it directly. Don't expect me to play stupid games because you want to be evasive.

I'll show you how to make a point directly. Deniers on this thread are all lying about Kerry, being he never said "Air conditioners are as big a threat as ISIS".
yes kerry did. wow.

BULLETIN

Fourteen people were killed in a suicide attack today, in downtown Indianapolis, by a 22 Cubic foot Whirlpool refrigerator. After running into the crowed at a local street fair, the refrigerator opened its freezer door inflicting damage and destruction on the crowd, and ruining 141 rose bushes that were lined up for sale. Eleven of the deaths were children from a nearby kindergarten who had come down to see what kumquats looked like. They died when the refrigerator threw itself into the crowd.

President Obama, addressing the press from the clubhouse at the WPO Golf Club 2 hours after the incident, said that the full resources of the federal government are investigating the incident, and they can't determine, at this point in time, whether this an act of terrorism or an isolated incident of appliance dystopia. He cautioned Americans not to overreact and blame all appliances, but rather to meet with them in the spirit of healing and inclusion. Obama did admit, however, that he wasn't sure if most appliances could actually sing Kumbaya.

When asked why he took so long to respond, Obama said that he had to stop on the 14th tee and wash his balls.

Forum List

Back