Kerry 2004

insein said:
Enlighten me oh wise one. How old are you?

Besides the fact that you pull 3 month old talking points from your ass that have been soundly refuted numerous times on these boards alone, I'd have to say that you have some hope. Simpyl by the fact that you might be young enough to realize the error of your misguided ways soon enough to begin thinking for yourself at some point.

My parents are both independents, im not a lapdog. Right does not equal republican.

lolita715 said:
My parents are both independents, im not a lapdog. Right does not equal republican.

I'm all for cutting you a bit of slack here, Lolita but you're going to have to stop the insults so we can better discuss issues. Do you plan on staying long enough for some sane debate or did you just intend to insult conservatives and leave?

insein said:
No it does not. But how would you know. You havent formed your own opinions yet. I ask again how old are you?

Im 22, and Iv certainly formed my own opinion!!!! I'v been studying the facts since last election when I was able to vote.

lolita715 said:
Im sure a republican website is not going to be biased!! Check out factcheck.com
For a non biased look at the facts.

.org

.com = partisan bullshit.

And this isn't a republican site...it's a site that welcomes logical, rational - if heated at times, ADULT discussion.

Back your shit up, else you'll be forced to eat your words...that's the policy. :)

lolita715 said:
Im sure a republican website is not going to be biased!! Check out factcheck.com

factcheck.com is a registered website owned by George Soros...hardly a nonbiased site.

Maybe you meant factcheck.org which is a non-biased site......

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
lolita715 said:

DOT ORG!

dont make the Cheney mistake!! ;)

dilloduck said:
I'm all for cutting you a bit of slack here, Lolita but you're going to have to stop the insults so we can better discuss issues. Do you plan on staying long enough for some sane debate or did you just intend to insult conservatives and leave?

no offense im not the one slinging mud in here.

lolita715 said:
Im 22, and Iv certainly formed my own opinion!!!! I'v been studying the facts since last election when I was able to vote.

lol... :)

Riot, I tell ya...you are a riot. :D

You haven't been studying facts, you've been studying the DNC's Talking Points memos..

lolita715 said:

As opposed to google? What's the dif? Where is your link hon about the 1.7 million jobs lost during the recession?

lolita715 said:

Better yet factcheck.org..seeing as Factcheck.com has ties with Soros...
It's well, shall we say, NOT credible.

lolita715 said:
Im sure a republican website is not going to be biased!! Check out factcheck.ORG

Much more unbiased site. BTW< if your listening to George Sauros and Mickey Moroe for your information you better wake up soon. Your too young to be brainwashed so easily. Dont let people who have your money in their best interests form your political opinions.

Expand your horizons. I suggest www.Drudgereport.com

Its the most impartial site on the net. All it does is gather articles from everywhere in the world.

lolita715 said:
no offense im not the one slinging mud in here.
well you just came on a little strong when ya jumped on the board ---you may wanna take a deep breath and maybe others will do the same.

lolita715 said:

Sigh. Im truely disappointed. I dont think youve studied "The facts" as you put it. I think youve been watching alittle too much mickey moore.

Its a sad state of affairs my generation is in.

Forum List

Back