Kerry 2004

lolita715 said:
lets see bush has...

lost 1.6 million jobs, the only pres in 72 years!!!!
50% increase in health care, 35% college tuition increase and 30% gas increase.

Highest federal deficit in the history of u.s.a

you want more????

All those points are bullshit. Welcome to the board.

dilloduck said:
What's with the attitude----did you wanna discuss things or just trash people?

Im the only one with any facts here

lolita715 said:
lets see bush has...

50% increase in health care, 35% college tuition increase and 30% gas increase.

Highest federal deficit in the history of u.s.a

you want more????

Kool aid drinker.

You're listening to Kerry's rhetoric and not to facts. According to the labor board, Kerry is overshooting that number of 1.6 million by about a million. That leaves a total of 600,000 (I know you don't have that many fingers, so I thought I'd help out). Considering there has been job growth for 20 consecutive months, something else that's never happened, and the fact that over a million jobs were lost as a direct result of the 9/11 attack, I'd say that's a pretty impressive job of holding things together.

There are many reasons for health care and college tuition rising, and the President has little control over gas prices. The one thing the President can do to help with the price of gas, lefties like you bitch about.

We are in a war, troops in Afghanistan and troops in Iraq, that is going to effect the deficit no matter who is president. Bush also pulled us out of the Clinton recession that had gripped the country after the dot com boom went bust.

Now, I'm off to work. Have a nice day. :moon4:

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
-=d=- said:
That is correct...I cannot. 'You' on the other hand, have succeeded using irrelevant data to attack GWB. (shrug).

You have bullshitted facts. congrats! :)

If you think these facts are irrelevant, what do you think is relevant?? how ignorant.

lolita715 said:
If you think these facts are irrelevant, what do you think is relevant?? how ignorant.

Read this:

Jimmyeatworld said:
Kool aid drinker.

You're listening to Kerry's rhetoric and not to facts. According to the labor board, Kerry is overshooting that number of 1.6 million by about a million. That leaves a total of 600,000 (I know you don't have that many fingers, so I thought I'd help out). Considering there has been job growth for 20 consecutive months, something else that's never happened, and the fact that over a million jobs were lost as a direct result of the 9/11 attack, I'd say that's a pretty impressive job of holding things together.

There are many reasons for health care and college tuition rising, and the President has little control over gas prices. The one thing the President can do to help with the price of gas, lefties like you bitch about.

We are in a war, troops in Afghanistan and troops in Iraq, that is going to effect the deficit no matter who is president. Bush also pulled us out of the Clinton recession that had gripped the country after the dot com boom went bust.

Now, I'm off to work. Have a nice day. :moon4:

And you used 'ignorant' in a way I don't believe makes sense. 'How ignorant'.

'Ignorant' means 'never have been taught' What have you learned, besides your favourite flavor of a fruity drink, that I may not have, when it comes to this topic?

lolita715 said:
lets see bush has...

I always love those opened ended statements that allow you to draw your own conclusions. The only pres in 72 years to do what? I don't get it?

Said1 said:
I always love those opened ended statements that allow you to draw your own conclusions. The only pres in 72 years to do what? I don't get it?

The only president in 72 years to loose that many jobs!!! Whats there not to understand

lolita715 said:
lets see bush has...

I'm kinda curious how President Bush lost 1.6 million jobs too. I keep hearing it, I just don't get it!
My husband was one of the 1.6 million people that lost their jobs while Bush has been in office. But it sure as hell wasn't Bush's fault. It was Bernie Ebbers taking that World Com money, then World Com not paying their HUGE bill to the company my husband worked for which is WHY my husband was laid off. Didn't have one blessed thing to do with Bush.
Where does this come from? I don't get it, seriously!!

lolita715 said:
The only president in 72 years to loose that many jobs!!! Whats there not to understand

What is not to understand is how you buy that line of Shit...It's NOT accurate, in context with anything the president has done, or hasnt. It's akin to, say, God forbid, somebody crash Air Force One. The democrats would come on board and say 'Look! He's the 1st president to LOSE AN AIRCRAFT!!' - nevermind somebody stole the plane from the hanger, and fly it out into the ocean, lose control and end up 1000 miles off course; the only glimmer of salvation being a recording that has been repeating for 16 years.

;)

CONTEXTUAL understanding is what you lack, young one.

lolita715 said:

This has got to be someone putting us on. I refuse to believe that one person could be this retarded. I mean even the 1 hit wonder Libs from the past had SOME links to back up their false statements. Granted the links were always proven wrong but this is just voer the top.

No person can truley be this misguided unless they were 10 years old and going by what their liberal teachers and parents are spoon feeding them.

If this person truely is serious though, then GWB is all but certainly assured victory.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
-=d=- said:
What is not to understand is how you buy that line of Shit...It's NOT accurate, in context with anything the president has done, or hasnt. It's akin to, say, God forbid, somebody crash Air Force One. The democrats would come on board and say 'Look! He's the 1st president to LOSE AN AIRCRAFT!!' - nevermind somebody stole the plane from the hanger, and fly it out into the ocean, lose control and end up 1000 miles off course; the only glimmer of salvation being a recording that has been repeating for 16 years.

;)

CONTEXTUAL understanding is what you lack, young one.

Clearly there is no reasoning with any republican!!! Yes I am young but I'm well educated and Iam currently in school. If you are so old and wise why are you not at work?? Maybe this is your job, or maybe your just having trouble finding one, theres a lot of that happening.

lolita715 said:
Clearly there is no reasoning with any republican!!! Yes I am young but I'm well educated and Iam currently in school. If you are so old and wise why are you not at work?? Maybe this is your job, or maybe your just having trouble finding one, theres a lot of that happening.

Enlighten me oh wise one. How old are you?

Besides the fact that you pull 3 month old talking points from your ass that have been soundly refuted numerous times on these boards alone, I'd have to say that you have some hope. Simpyl by the fact that you might be young enough to realize the error of your misguided ways soon enough to begin thinking for yourself at some point.

lolita715 said:

Let me translate that into what you SHOULD have said:

"I'm in High School now; my mommy and daddy were democrats, and my teachers have taught us to hate all-things Republican. Instead of forming my OWN opinions, I find the opinion of whomever is 'anti-republican' and consume it as my own. I haven't the moral courage nor intestinal fortitude to make the 'hard' right choices in life; thus, I'll simply transfer my angst and frustration and fear by insulting you - whom I do not know personnally, but feel FINE with attacking because of the relative safety of the internet, here in Wisconsin."

There ya go! :)

DOG PILE!

hey kool aid is already losing its funniness.. (is that a word?)

use something better like Lemming. you all cant use the same insult. ;)

and lolita.. ignorant wasnt the best choice of insult. come on! make em feel it.

haha

**end of instigation**

Forum List

Back