Kentucky clerk refusing gay marriage has wed four times

Utter, and complete nonsense. God didn't help write a document he's not even mentioned in...
How do you know. Were you there? :eusa_eh:

Notice how he dropped the last two sentences? :)
That's because that doesn't matter a damn either. Anyone who believes in miracles, by the Hand of God, is a moron. This world works exactly as if God is dead. Man created God, not the other way around.

I am sure that President Washington would not agree with you and he was far from being a moron.
Gods miracles are happening all over the world.
Our Doctors see it all the time and call it a miracle because there is no scientific explanation for what they are experiencing.

So, in a tax dispute with England....God sided with the slaveholder Washington

You are such a child.
Not even close to what really happened.
Did you miss the part of Generals and soldiers?

Utter, and complete nonsense. God didn't help write a document he's not even mentioned in...

That's because that doesn't matter a damn either. Anyone who believes in miracles, by the Hand of God, is a moron. This world works exactly as if God is dead. Man created God, not the other way around.

I am sure that President Washington would not agree with you and he was far from being a moron.
Our Doctors see it all the time and call it a miracle because there is no scientific explanation for what they are experiencing.
Learn what subjective means. That is what you live by, seeing and feeling what you want to, not what is real.

No I happened to have read their letters.
Something you would refuse to want to do because so are so closed minded.

Learn what subjective means. That is what you live by, seeing and feeling what you want to, not what is real.

I don't give a fuck what they thought, most of them were ignorant and religious humans, like you. Man is a religious animal.

Your fantasy world: 22 People Who Found Jesus In Their Food

My real one: What are the key statistics for childhood cancer? | American Cancer Society

I don't give a fuck what they thought, most of them were ignorant and religious humans, like you. Man is a religious animal.

My real one: What are the key statistics for childhood cancer? | American Cancer Society

Wow!
Such hate.

Wow!
Such hate.
One should hate evil, and most religious people, like you, are evil.

Found your faith though: Grilled Cheesus - OMRgoods
GC1-3_500x500_grande.jpg

It's a miracle, and all yours for $45 plus tax and shipping. God wants you to buy this, I just know it like you do...

Last edited:
Without God we would not have our Constitution.
Everyone who fought in the Revolutionary war knew we won because of God's helping hand.
I didn't have to be you idiot. Learn American history, that ain't it.
Ummm...you take things a little too seriously. Smarty pants. :bye1:

Everyone who fought in the Revolutionary war knew we won because of God's helping hand.
I take American stupidity as seriously as it needs to be.

I didn't notice: I was too busy time traveling. :D

I take American stupidity as seriously as it needs to be.
Whoa there cowboy. Breathe, relax, it'll all be okay.
If not, Xanax is always an alternative. :thup:

Wow!
Such hate.
One should hate evil, and most religious people, like you, are evil.

Found your faith though: Grilled Cheesus - OMRgoods
GC1-3_500x500_grande.jpg

It's a miracle, and all yours for $45 plus tax and shipping. God wants you to buy this, I just know it like you do...

That looks more like an animal standing on it's hide legs roaring with his tongue hanging out and holding something in it's front paws. :lol:

Ibd, I believe it was Misty who said that she was a Democrat. You could fact check it.

It says She has been a Christian for four years.
How long has she been married to this last husband?
She was forgiven of her sins four years ago.
Attention:

Pay no attention to my adulterous ways. My three previous marriages were the work of the devil and I have now embraced Jesus and realize that God hates Fags

Well it's obvious that you don't know the Bible.

And the Constitution is the law of the land not the big book of the goyim

From the Generals down to the soldiers.
You should read some of their letters and papers and the many miracles that happened.

that's one of the stupidest things I've ever read. G-d had nothing to do with our constitution. We live in a secular country and the founding fathers were terrified of religious wackos interfering in our government.

but just in case you want to rant about G-d and constitution some more, whose religion should govern. I say Judaism. sunni ijit would probably say islam.

now you see why you wackos need to keep religion out of government? :cuckoo:

It's too bad that the media didn't vet Obama like they did to this humble clerk.

All of Obama's dark past was suppressed and censored in mainstream media.

lmao... they "vetted" him a heck of a lot more than any of your wingnuts.

humble clerk? she's an attention ho.
Here's Jillian's demons forgetting to say "Oh my! protect me from those evil Christians they are bigots".

You are such a child.

You are the child claiming God is on your side and not the British. Do you really have such a simplistic vision of the world? God will get involved in a tax dispute between two nations?
Do you really think we were more moral than the English and we were Gods favorites?
Not only childish.....but pretty stupid

It says She has been a Christian for four years.
How long has she been married to this last husband?
She was forgiven of her sins four years ago.
Attention:

Pay no attention to my adulterous ways. My three previous marriages were the work of the devil and I have now embraced Jesus and realize that God hates Fags

You should read some of their letters and papers and the many miracles that happened.

that's one of the stupidest things I've ever read. G-d had nothing to do with our constitution. We live in a secular country and the founding fathers were terrified of religious wackos interfering in our government.

but just in case you want to rant about G-d and constitution some more, whose religion should govern. I say Judaism. sunni ijit would probably say islam.

Our Constitution was written by a slaveholder and defended the institution of slavery

God was involved in that?

You are such a child.

You are the child claiming God is on your side and not the British. Do you really have such a simplistic vision of the world? God will get involved in a tax dispute between two nations?
Do you really think we were more moral than the English and we were Gods favorites?
Not only childish.....but pretty stupid

God judges individuals, not nations. Are you ready for your review, winger?

Attention:

Our Constitution was written by a slaveholder and defended the institution of slavery

Now everyone's going to hate me: With God all things are possible.
Wrap your head around that one. :thup:

Attention:

its foolish to judge people who lived 200 years ago by today's standards of right and wrong. in the 1700s most of the world believed that slavery was acceptable. Today we believe otherwise.

In the 1400s most people believed that evil vapors caused pneumonia and that blood letting would cure it. Today we know better.

If you want to judge people in history you need to use the morals and ethics of the time that they lived.

Forum List

Back