Kentucky clerk refusing gay marriage has wed four times

Ibd, I believe it was Misty who said that she was a Democrat. You could fact check it.

It says She has been a Christian for four years.
How long has she been married to this last husband?
She was forgiven of her sins four years ago.
Attention:

Pay no attention to my adulterous ways. My three previous marriages were the work of the devil and I have now embraced Jesus and realize that God hates Fags

Well it's obvious that you don't know the Bible.

And the Constitution is the law of the land not the big book of the goyim

Without God we would not have our Constitution.
Everyone who fought in the Revolutionary war knew we won because of God's helping hand.
From the Generals down to the soldiers.
You should read some of their letters and papers and the many miracles that happened.

Everyone who fought in the Revolutionary war knew we won because of God's helping hand.
Utter, and complete nonsense. God didn't help write a document he's not even mentioned in...

I beg your pardon. Who do you believe these men sought in prayer for guidance on what would be in the Constitution? Who do you think they sought to protect them in battle? To receive a blessing on this nation from. Who do you think George Washington dedicated America to? God! God Almighty! The God of the Holy Bible! That's who!

Utter, and complete nonsense. God didn't help write a document he's not even mentioned in...

I did not say God wrote the Constitution.
I said God helped them to win the Revolutionary war.
No, he didn't. That's utter nonsense, and he doesn't help people win football games either. Stop treating God like a candy machine you put prayers into.

I beg your pardon. Who do you believe these men sought in prayer for guidance on what would be in the Constitution? Who do you think they sought to protect them in battle? To receive a blessing on this nation from. Who do you think George Washington dedicated America to? God! God Almighty! The God of the Holy Bible! That's who!
I don't care is they thought a giant green teapot helped them win. Who do you think the British were praying to for the same things? Oh right, your God.

This can happen only in Conservative Bizarro World....

Kentucky Clerk Fighting Gay Marriage Has Wed Four Times

The Kentucky county clerk facing potentially stiff penalties for refusing to issue same-sex marriage licenses has been married four times, raising questions of hypocrisy and selective application of the Bible to her life.
The marriages are documented in court records obtained by U.S. News, which show that Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis divorced three times, first in 1994, then 2006 and again in 2008.
She gave birth to twins five months after divorcing her first husband. They were fathered by her third husband but adopted by her second. Davis worked at the clerk's office at the time of each divorce and has since remarried.
Davis has described her desire to strictly adhere to the Bible in stark terms and thus far has shown no sign of bending to court orders on same-sex marriage

Yes, because in leftist bizarro world, nobody gets divorced.
In Kentucky, divorce is the norm. And it has been made the norm because clerks keep giving out marriage licenses to what the bible considers to be adulterers. Kim Davis has been helping to make adultery the norm. She literally works every day at it. She is violating God's will. Every. Single. Day.

This is how we know her showboating bigotry has nothing to do with the bible or Christianity. Christians should be very angry at this woman for attempting to link herself to their faith as a cover for her bigotry.

I have enough going on in my life to give one shit about some clerk in Kentucky..... You should try it. You leftist busy bodies always have your noses in everybody elses business... it gets old.

Your 25,000+ posts say you actually don't have anything else going on in your life.

How do you know. Were you there? :eusa_eh:

Notice how he dropped the last two sentences? :)
That's because that doesn't matter a damn either. Anyone who believes in miracles, by the Hand of God, is a moron. This world works exactly as if God is dead. Man created God, not the other way around.

No, he didn't. That's utter nonsense, and he doesn't help people win football games either. Stop treating God like a candy machine you put prayers into.

They certainly thought so with their own letters.
But I do agree that he does not help with frivolous internment.

Ibd, I believe it was Misty who said that she was a Democrat. You could fact check it.

Attention:

Pay no attention to my adulterous ways. My three previous marriages were the work of the devil and I have now embraced Jesus and realize that God hates Fags

You should read some of their letters and papers and the many miracles that happened.

So God doesn't like the British? God is American?

How so? Specifically.

Let me get my popcorn I can use a nice laugh.

Annnnnd go!

Attention:

So God doesn't like the British? God is American?

Yes, God got involved in a dispute over taxation and sided with the slaveholders

So she's anti gay
She's religious
She's been married 4 times

AND SHE'S A DEMOCRAT

haha fucking hysterical

AND SHE'S IN JAIL
And i still don't care. Biggoted dem goes to jail.
Where she belongs
Whatever assface. You jerks love to judge others.
I could easily see her being fired but the unions & government ensure that the worst among us are protected despite doing our jobs poorly.

Guess who is in jail for judging others?

She can't be fired. She is in an elected position. She can be impeached or resign
Hope she has the sense to resign and let someone who wants the job do it
Impeach her ass then.

Stupid ass political fighting over a fucking worthless piece of PAPER.

That's because that doesn't matter a damn either. Anyone who believes in miracles, by the Hand of God, is a moron. This world works exactly as if God is dead. Man created God, not the other way around.

I am sure that President Washington would not agree with you and he was far from being a moron.
Gods miracles are happening all over the world.
Our Doctors see it all the time and call it a miracle because there is no scientific explanation for what they are experiencing.

I am sure that President Washington would not agree with you and he was far from being a moron.
Our Doctors see it all the time and call it a miracle because there is no scientific explanation for what they are experiencing.

So, in a tax dispute with England....God sided with the slaveholder Washington

Learn what subjective means. That is what you live by, seeing and feeling what you want to, not what is real. When a human regrows an amputated leg, or babies no longer get cancer and die, or when people no longer fall down but up instead, then we'll discuss your miracles.

Your faith is as fake as your Holy Book, and your jealous, and Jewish, god, just one of many. See the first commandment:

"And God spoke all these words:

2 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

3 “You shall have no other gods before me." -
Bible Gateway passage: Exodus 20:1-17 - New International Version

The "gods before" part, there were many, and all of them created, like yours, by humans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back