Kellyanne Conway on Fox news said part of the redactions are

about Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky. How does she know!

Poor Kellyanne , Laura Ingraham, Bosie, Drudge, and Breibart have been at it since 1995 talking about Hillary Clinton. Obsessed with her.

She must be so very jealous, never made it big, just a loudmouth nobody.

I suspect the redactions are where Starr gave the report to Congress, and let them go at it and the Republicans sure did. Delivered the report to Congress not to the AG.

Clinton was impeached due to sexual stuff with a consenting adult,

what tramp has done and continues to do is 10,000 times worst, worst than Watergate.

Clinton was impeached for lying about it under oath. That's what you sex obsessed buffoons don't seem to understand.
Why was Clinton deposed about his sex life?

How about we depose Trump about his sex life? You think he'll be truthful?

Poor Kellyanne , Laura Ingraham, Bosie, Drudge, and Breibart have been at it since 1995 talking about Hillary Clinton. Obsessed with her.

Monica is much better looking than she is.
/——/ JFK had the best taste in girlfriends
View attachment 257614
This is what I didn't understand about Bill Clinton. Here you are, the most powerful man on Earth, and you fool around with dogs?

I would have had Kim Bassinger bent over my desk!
/—-/ Bill is a hound dog - anything in a skirt will do fine. Kim Bassinger would have required work. Monica was ready, willing and right there.

Monica is much better looking than she is.
/——/ JFK had the best taste in girlfriends
View attachment 257614
This is what I didn't understand about Bill Clinton. Here you are, the most powerful man on Earth, and you fool around with dogs?

I would have had Kim Bassinger bent over my desk!
Monica was not bad looking at 19, and she apparently has a massive rack. She was attractive in my opinion. No one should care what Bill did with her, other than The White House was the wrong place for adultery, no doubt approved of by The Frigid Hitlery Clinton.

Bill only got slapped on the wrist because of his crooked wife and all the illegal activities she was involved in with White Water, Rose Lawfirm, FBI file Gate, Travel Gate, The Cocaine Ring at Mena Arkansas. She was such a bitch, Vince Foster killed himself after his last run in with her (conspiracy theories aside) .

I actually believe Bill Clinton was a good man who got hoodwinked in to marrying that disgusting corrupt hag. Hillary Clinton literally corrupted and fucked up everything she touched. Bill Clinton actually had a team devoted to keeping her ass out of trouble and trying to reign her in for years. There was not a crime or unethical stance Hillary Clinton was not willing to take to enrich herself.

She is the classic Uber Lesbian Bitch. The most fake fraud you will ever meet. Stories of her legendary anger and temper tantrums, and her sleaziness are available 24-7. Go read up on them. She surrounds herself with like minded corrupt and morally depraved individuals. She is without a soul, and I would not be shocked to seeing her at the front of the line on judgment day to be cast in to Hell.

Bill Clinton on the other hand was a decent president who's biggest mistake of his life was actually ever meeting Hillary Clinton, who was a greedy callous, cold and ambitious bitch since the day she was born. Bill Clinton would have been successful anywhere and NEVER needed Hillary Clinton. She is a Clinger, and Coat Tail Chaser, a Gold Digger.

Bill's 2nd biggest mistake was in not simply saying he had an affair with Monica.
But he had to lie about it, because of Uber Bitch, because she had political aspirations.

Bill should have simply came out and said,

"Yes, I had an affair with Monica and we care about each other."

That would have been the end of it. He would have endured a little political harassment and some bad headlines, but he would have also been given credit for standing up like a man and admitting it, and more people would have respected him now than they do.

He should have divorced Hillary after he left The White House also imo......But he was probably held hostage to what Hillary Knew about Bill trying to continually keep her ass out of trouble. So it is a political alliance not a marriage. Hitlery doesn't even like men, or Bill even. But she needs him to continually enrich herself on his name.

Bill should have dumped Hillary and Married Monica. He would not have aged as poorly as he has with someone who actually loved him and cared about him, than what his life is like now, chained to The Demonic Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:
If Trump was put under oath, he would not be able to tell the truth for more than 30 seconds, and that's only because he would be asked to state his name first.

I suspect the redactions are where Starr gave the report to Congress, and let them go at it and the Republicans sure did. Delivered the report to Congress not to the AG.

what tramp has done and continues to do is 10,000 times worst than B. Clinton and much worst than Watergate.
She knows more than you ever will because, DUH, She works for the president, and doesn't have to make up crap or regurgitate fake news!

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s report mentions a claim that Russians recorded President Bill Clinton having phone sex with White House intern Monica Lewinsky — but the reference was redacted from the version released to the public.

The redaction is likely to anger Republicans, because the allegation has been known since at least 2001 and the Mueller report's reference to a claim that President Trump watched prostitutes urinating in a Moscow hotel room was not struck out.

Clinton allegedly was recorded by Russia in the 1990s, allowing Russia to learn of the affair before American officials. A reference to the Clinton intercept was redacted from the Mueller report to protect “personal privacy,” but sources told the Washington Examiner that the context makes clear what was blacked out.
----------------------------------------------------
LOL but you trumpets believe anything -n

September 2018, historian Yuri Felshtinsky published an investigation about the involvement of Simes in Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections, including his help to Maria Butina.[5] After the publication Simes went to Moscow[6] and became a moderator of the political program ("Big Game") on Channel One Russia, together with Vyacheslav Nikonov.[7][8]

what tramp has done and continues to do is 10,000 times worst than B. Clinton and much worst than Watergate.
She knows more than you ever will because, DUH, She works for the president, and doesn't have to make up crap or regurgitate fake news!
Yeah, Kellyanne regurgitates "alternative facts". :lol:

The woman spews a non-stop stream of logical fallacies. Her expertise is the tu quoque fallacy.

If Trump was put under oath, he would not be able to tell the truth for more than 30 seconds, and that's only because he would be asked to state his name first.
So, 3 Official Investigations costing near $100 Million Dollars and tying the Government up for 3 years. 2,500 Subpoenas. 500 Witnesses interviewed, and a 400 page document that says, LITERALLY NOTHING. No Collusion, and you think if Trump were put under Oath, He'd even have to LIE?

The President did not even use Executive Privilege ONE TIME in The Past Three Years!
They provided Mueller with MILLIONS of DOCUMENTS and gave him and his team of Biased Democrats EVERYTHING THEY WANTED. Even with such a biased assemblage of disreputable "investigators" they were forced to tell us NO COLLUSION.

Even Cohen who was a creep and was actually stealing from The Trump Corporation, and was involved in all sorts of schemes prior to being involved in The Trump Campaign would not say Trump colluded with Russia to save his own skin. Even after Trump telling Cohen there was no job for him in The White House and that they should part ways, Cohen would not Lie for Mueller about The President. No One did, even when Blackmailed by Mueller.

What Brand of Tard do you use daily to even make such a statement?

Last edited:
So, 3 Official Investigations costing near $100 Million Dollars and tying the Government up for 3 years. 2,500 Subpoenas. 500 Witnesses interviewed, and a 400 page document that says, LITERALLY NOTHING. No Collusion, and you think if Trump were put under Oath, He'd even have to LIE?

Even Cohen who was a creep and was actually stealing from The Trump Foundation, would not say Trump colluded with Russia to save his own skin.

What Brand of Tard do you use daily to even make such a statement?
Ken Starr spent far longer, and a lot more money, trying to nail Bill Clinton for Whitewater, and all the Republicans could come up with after all that was to depose Clinton under oath about his sex life, and then nail him for lying about a blowjob.

At the very same time Speaker Newt Gingrich was cheating on HIS wife!

The precedent has been set by the Republicans.

So fuck you. Let's put Trump under oath and grill him about his sex life. Do you think he will be truthful?

Yeah, Kellyanne regurgitates "alternative facts". :lol:

The woman spews a non-stop stream of logical fallacies. Her expertise is the tu quoque fallacy.
sez the lair.

Dimitri Simes in Russia: "Teledefense" of Trump and Moscow's "cadres" - EU Today
Dimitri Simes in Russia: "Teledefense" of Trump and Moscow's "cadres"
In particular, Simes began praising Trump for isolationism in the US foreign policy, as opposed to Obama, who, he said, "imagined himself to be the master of the world" and "tried to isolate Russia." At the same time, Simes does not hide the fact that he prefers Trump only because he is better for Russia than the previous US president. In particular, when Nikonov cited a quote from the Washington Post criticizing Trump, Dimitri Simes immediately burst into tirade that this publication is not only the "mouthpiece of anti-Trump forces" but also called Vladimir Putin a murderer, a war criminal, a poisoner and a tyrant, and therefore their opinion does not count. After that, I think, we can dispense with the last doubts about whose "national interests" Simes defends.

Karen Shakhnazarov echoed the American guest and quite frankly stated how exactly Trump so pleased Moscow.

"As soon as Trump came to power, I predicted that he would do what happened to us after the perestroika – he would annul the US as a global empire... The empire had to settle conflicts, sometimes to the detriment of its own and its allies' interests, but Trump abolished America as a global empire and declared it a national state. This is a revolution in the international politics," he said. As a positive moment, Shakhnazarov noted the destruction of international institutions by Trump.

"International institutions paved the way for America as a global empire. Now they are not needed," the producer proclaimed, adding: "Trump is in a sense similar to Yeltsin when he abolished the Soviet empire. Yeltsin was also in conflict with the imperial Soviet elite, who saw him as their gravedigger."

Dimitri Simes in Russia: "Teledefense" of Trump and Moscow's "cadres" - EU Today
In particular, Simes began praising Trump for isolationism in the US foreign policy, as opposed to Obama, who, he said, "imagined himself to be the master of the world" and "tried to isolate Russia." At the same time, Simes does not hide the fact that he prefers Trump only because he is better for Russia than the previous US president. In particular, when Nikonov cited a quote from the Washington Post criticizing Trump, Dimitri Simes immediately burst into tirade that this publication is not only the "mouthpiece of anti-Trump forces" but also called Vladimir Putin a murderer, a war criminal, a poisoner and a tyrant, and therefore their opinion does not count. After that, I think, we can dispense with the last doubts about whose "national interests" Simes defends.

Karen Shakhnazarov echoed the American guest and quite frankly stated how exactly Trump so pleased Moscow.

"As soon as Trump came to power, I predicted that he would do what happened to us after the perestroika – he would annul the US as a global empire... The empire had to settle conflicts, sometimes to the detriment of its own and its allies' interests, but Trump abolished America as a global empire and declared it a national state. This is a revolution in the international politics," he said. As a positive moment, Shakhnazarov noted the destruction of international institutions by Trump.

"International institutions paved the way for America as a global empire. Now they are not needed," the producer proclaimed, adding: "Trump is in a sense similar to Yeltsin when he abolished the Soviet empire. Yeltsin was also in conflict with the imperial Soviet elite, who saw him as their gravedigger."
Now you're a Russian?

Speaking of witch hunts:

The Republicans investigated Bill Clinton for five years, starting with an investigation into some real estate investments by the Clintons.

When that didn't pan out, the investigation moved on to looking into the firing of White House Travel Office personnel.

When that didn't pan out, the investigation moved on to looking into the suicide of Vince Foster. That didn't pan out, either.

But the Republicans kept going and going. They refused to quit.

And then, finally, they nailed Bill Clinton for lying about a blowjob.

The Republicans never gave up. FIVE YEARS. They kept going until they finally nailed their man.

It's hilarious to hear them whining now.

Mueller kept to his edict. He didn't move his investigation all over the map the way Ken Starr did. Mueller stuck to Russian interference in our election.

And then Trump kept trying to obstruct him. Trump doesn't want the American people to know he would not have been elected without Putin's help.

But let's ask him about his sex life. Under oath. See what shakes out. That's what a Republican would do.

The fact that you don't know what Bill Clinton was impeached for is all we need to know. Maybe you need to take some history classes.

what tramp has done and continues to do is 10,000 times worst, worst than Watergate.

Clinton was impeached for lying about it under oath. That's what you sex obsessed buffoons don't seem to understand.

I know and tramp never remembered an answer and pushed his people to lie under oath. Did you read the Mueller report? NO.

Sanders is also a liar, she should step down along with Barr.

You are a liar. I read the report. I read that Trump said he could not recall 36 things out of all the questions asked that covered issues from weeks and months (and in some cases, years) before. YOU might want to read Full text of Mueller's questions and Trump's answers and see that even when he said he did not recall specifics, he did offer answer.s.

As far as "pushed his people to lie under oath", I didn't see where anyone was asked or accused of lying under oath. Perhaps you can direct us to where that was listed?

So you defend your propaganda with more propaganda and more lies?

Hillary Clinton is that you?

Do you know how absurd you look?

Try to find some way to hang on to the last thread of dignity and credibility you have, if there is any left at all.

Now you're a Russian?
Was there ever any doubt what Penelope was?

The Republicans started investigating Bill Clinton in the first half of his first term, and they continued well into his second term. They kept going and going until they finally nailed him over a blowjob.

So let's keep going with Trump. And let's depose him about his sex life.

That's what a real Republican would do.

Forum List

Back