Kellogg Is Latest Company To Pull Advertising From Breitbart

Now if only a large company that makes white sheets would cut off advertising on Breibart.

Who's Breibart?
Is it a recipe for Matzo?

It's the younger brother in the racist family called Breitbart.

If the best come back you got is to point out a typo...then you lost the argument a long time ago. :dance:

I hardly need a sensible comeback for the utter trash you post.
Matzo Brei
Keep it simple: eggs, matzo, salt, and pepper, mixed into a batter and fried in oil till crisp and golden.

So you're saying you can't even come up with a sensible come back for what you consider a trash post... is that like saying you eat turd sandwiches?

:dance:

Noooo,it's saying your bullshit isnt worth my best effort.

Sure it is... now let's get back on topic about how no one is going to boycott Kelloggs and how Kelloggs is better off missing the losers that do boycott them.

583dc54318000093143106b9.jpeg

The food company joins Warby Parker, Allstate and others in severing relations with the conservative outlet.

Kellogg is pulling advertisements from Breitbart, a website that traffics in racist, sexist and anti-Semitic content.

A Kellogg spokesman told The Huffington Post that consumers alerted the food company to its ads on Breitbart.

“We regularly work with our media buying partners to ensure our ads do not appear on sites that aren’t aligned with our values as company,” Kellogg spokesman Kris Charles said. “This involves reviewing websites where ads could potentially be placed using filtering technology to assess site content. As you can imagine, there is a very large volume of websites, so occasionally something is inadvertently missed.”

Breitbart did not immediately return a request for comment. Its executive chairman, Steve Bannon, has been named chief strategist and senior counselor to President-elect Donald Trump.

Kellogg is only the latest company to sever relations with Breitbart, whose incendiary headlines include “Birth Control Makes Women Unattractive And Crazy” and “Bill Kristol: Republican Spoiler, Renegade Jew.” Last week, the massive ad distributor AppNexus deactivated Breitbart’s access to its advertising tools. Other companies to pull advertising from the site include Allstate, Nest, EarthLink, Warby Parker and SoFi, Bloomberg reported.

Kellogg Is Latest Company To Pull Advertising From Breitbart

Thank you, Kellogg. I will eat more Corn Flakes.

And others will eat less Corn Flakes. And left wing whackos keep wondering why the Hildebeast lost. Keep it up.

Who's Breibart?

If the best come back you got is to point out a typo...then you lost the argument a long time ago. :dance:

Matzo Brei
Keep it simple: eggs, matzo, salt, and pepper, mixed into a batter and fried in oil till crisp and golden.

So you're saying you can't even come up with a sensible come back for what you consider a trash post... is that like saying you eat turd sandwiches?

Sure it is... now let's get back on topic about how no one is going to boycott Kelloggs and how Kelloggs is better off missing the losers that do boycott them.
Your EBT all charged up before Trump gets in???:lol:

Who's Breibart?

Matzo Brei

I really dont give a fuck if kellogg doesnt advertise on BreitBart.

Matzo Brei

Your EBT all charged up before Trump gets in???:lol:

I don't get EBT, they don't give it to college students... you know those that need it. :cuckoo:

Matzo Brei

Then why are you reading and replying to this thread? :dunno:

:dunno:

Matzo Brei

How the hell else could I fuck with the liberal dimwits?

Hmmm...by not supporting a lying, fraud as President and actually working to make the political party you back better than theirs...

Hmmm...by not supporting a lying, fraud as President and actually working to make the political party you back better than theirs...

Trumps already saved thousands of jobs.

And he is about to cost MILLIONS of people from having health insurance. Sounds like a fair trade off.

And he is about to cost MILLIONS of people from having health insurance. Sounds like a fair trade off.

Oh stop with the dramatic bullshit. Trump has already said he wants to keep the pre existing condition part of barrycare and wants to encourage competition among providers by allowing cross state line competition among healthcare providers.
How about you wait and see how it turns out before pissing yourself?

Oh stop with the dramatic bullshit. Trump has already said he wants to keep the pre existing condition part of barrycare and wants to encourage competition among providers by allowing cross state line competition among healthcare providers.

Surreee.... is that why even some Republicans like the Former Arizona Governor Jan Brewer who has trump's ear, is calling for him to keep Medicaid expanded to the states despite Trump wanting a full repeal of it?

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/.../states-expanded-medicaid-want-keep/94524206/

And still soaring

How Chick-fil-A's restaurants sell three times as much as KFC

How Chick-A is dominating fast food - Business Insider

www.businessinsider.com-a-is-dominating-fast-food-2015-8

Aug 05, 2015 · Chick-A's sales per restaurant are off the charts. ... Follow Business Insider: Facebook/Chick-A. Chick-A is dominating fast food.

The biggest failed boycott in history....when the left decided to boycott and punish Chik Fil La....Chik Fil La had the biggest sales day in their history. Priceless

The only chicken nuggets i'll eat from a fast food joint.
I like how the gay liberals don't go there and shit up the place....

Surreee.... is that why even some Republicans like the Former Arizona Governor Jan Brewer who has trump's ear, is calling for him to keep Medicaid expanded to the states despite Trump wanting a full repeal of it?

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/.../states-expanded-medicaid-want-keep/94524206/

We're discussing barrycare.

Medicaid was expanded to the states as part of Obamacare....it was just up to the states whether to accept it, and many Republican Governors didn't do it.

Medicaid was expanded to the states as part of Obamacare....it was just up to the states whether to accept it, and many Republican Governors didn't do it.

For good reason.

For good reason.

And those that did said it is a mistake to take it away. So yeah... "Good reason?"

For good reason.

And those that did said it is a mistake to take it away. So yeah... "Good reason?"

What about the part where the state has to pick up the cost after a few years?

The whole thing needs to be scrapped and we need to start over with a plan that doesnt rape the the states or the tax payer.

For good reason.

What about the part where the state has to pick up the cost after a few years?

The whole thing needs to be scrapped and we need to start over with a plan that doesnt rape the the states or the tax payer.

Pick up the bill in a few years? Do you know how much they have to pay? It was free for the first 3 years, then starting next year it only cost them 5% for 3 years... then in 2020 it cost the states 10%. That's chump change in order to provide citizens with health care.

medicaid-expansion-facts.jpg

Forum List

Back