Volvo Latest to Pull Advertising From Hannity

Hannity's Response:

Hannity encourages fans breaking Keurig coffee makers after company pulls ads

iu

iu

I watched Hannity last night.
You are a fucking liar.
What do you expect from a brownshirt who relies on third-hand info from left wing propagandists?
Don't expect sheep to vet or do any research.
Or...I'm not a leftist..and I got it from Hannity's own tweet..since taken down. Shirt today is plaid flannel..it's cold outside. I have wool sweater..so baaaaaa, I guess.

Sean Hannity on Twitter

But if you were to do some research..you'd find that the smashing was a thing..for a moment..until Hannity changed his mind...but no worries...I'm drinking the hated Starbucks... Holiday blend..no k-cups for me.
You obviously didn't follow up and instead relief on left wing propagandists.
You're left wing.

Err..what-the-fuck ever...as if you get to define me. Silly rabbit. I do get that most here are so far to the Right.that the Center looks Left--to those I offer a hearty horse-laugh.
iu

Why should I not take Hannity's tweet for what he said? Because he changed his mind, I'm supposed to keep up with him? I don't dote on his words..or wait on him for his positions to be explained..I took him at his word...my bad. I'll not make THAT mistake again.

No one here is defining you but you. Your every post has laid out exactly who you are and how you think.

Forum List

Back