Volvo Latest to Pull Advertising From Hannity

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Volvo pulls its ads from Hannity after Moore coverage

Is Hannity going down? No ad revenue..equals no show?

"Volvo is the latest advertiser to pull its ads from "Hannity" in the wake of the prime-time host's coverage of Moore, the Alabama GOP Senate candidate accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women. Keurig and Realtor.com both said they were pulling their ads in recent days.

Last week, The Washington Post published an investigative report in which four women claimed Moore pursued relationships with them while they were teenagers and he was in his 30s, including one who said Moore initiated a sexual encounter with her when she was 14.

A fifth woman came forward Monday to accuse Moore of sexually abusing her when she was 16.

None of the advertisers said they were pulling their ads because of Hannity’s coverage of the allegations. However, the decisions come amid an online campaign targeting advertisers for Hannity’s show."

Keurig:

Keurig CEO: We didn't intend to 'take sides' in the Roy Moore debate

Keurig CEO Bob Gamgort on Monday said the company didn’t intend to take sides in an “emotionally charged debate” over Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore by pulling its ads from Sean Hannity’s Fox News show.

In a memo to Keurig employees, Gamgort criticized his company’s decision to tweet about withdrawing the ads.

“This gave the appearance of ‘taking sides’ in an emotionally charged debate that escalated on Twitter and beyond over the weekend, which was not our intent,” Gamgort said in the memo, according to the Washington Post.

Advertisers distance themselves from Hannity after Moore coverage

iu

"Volvo is the latest advertiser to pull its ads from "Hannity" in the wake of the prime-time host's coverage of Moore, the Alabama GOP Senate candidate accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women. Keurig and Realtor.com both said they were pulling their ads in recent days.

Last week, The Washington Post published an investigative report in which four women claimed Moore pursued relationships with them while they were teenagers and he was in his 30s, including one who said Moore initiated a sexual encounter with her when she was 14.

A fifth woman came forward Monday to accuse Moore of sexually abusing her when she was 16.

None of the advertisers said they were pulling their ads because of Hannity’s coverage of the allegations. However, the decisions come amid an online campaign targeting advertisers for Hannity’s show."

Keurig:

Keurig CEO Bob Gamgort on Monday said the company didn’t intend to take sides in an “emotionally charged debate” over Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore by pulling its ads from Sean Hannity’s Fox News show.

In a memo to Keurig employees, Gamgort criticized his company’s decision to tweet about withdrawing the ads.

“This gave the appearance of ‘taking sides’ in an emotionally charged debate that escalated on Twitter and beyond over the weekend, which was not our intent,” Gamgort said in the memo, according to the Washington Post.

iu

This gives you the woods?

Like The Hag does?

Keurig:

iu

This gives you the woods?

Like The Hag does?

Your post needs some decoding....I think he's using an iron on the coffee maker though.

Ahh..my interpreter dropped by..you're saying that I get hard for Hillary??? ROTFLMFAO!

I despise Clinton. I just don't like Alt/right wing nutz either.

The Left targets the advertisers of conservative radio and television.

They've done it effectively. Just look at the ads that run on far left media and compare the products advertised on American media.

Rush exposed the use of twitter bots to make it look like 10,000 bitching libtards when it was actually a team of 10.

You guys are to be congratulated on your ability to scare the hell out of business.

They've done it effectively. Just look at the ads that run on far left media and compare the products advertised on American media.

Rush exposed the use of twitter bots to make it look like 10,000 bitching libtards when it was actually a team of 10.

You guys are to be congratulated on your ability to scare the hell out of business.

While not really a lefty..although..on this site..I might be..lol...I got to ask a serious question..if this is an effective tactic..and it seems as though it is--than why doesn't the Right use it? Where are their boycotts? It seems to me, that in America, the true vote is taken with our wallet. What is that vote telling you?

That we are all fools, manipulated by unseen forces to large for us to effect? Or...that times have passed--the paradigm has shifted--and what the far Right represents...is a minority opinion of increasingly diminished relevance?

While not really a lefty..although..on this site..I might be..lol...I got to ask a serious question..if this is an effective tactic..and it seems as though it is--than why doesn't the Right use it? Where are their boycotts? It seems to me, that in America, the true vote is taken with our wallet. What is that vote telling you?

That we are all fools, manipulated by unseen forces to large for us to effect? Or...that times have passed--the paradigm has shifted--and what the far Right represents...is a minority opinion of increasingly diminished relevance?

Many on the 'Right' aren't fanatical mentally deranged neo-fascists, like Democrats are. Most are actually moderates in real life, they just aren't going to support traitors, sociopaths, gimps, thugs, and sicko deviants on anything in the political arenas, and for good reason; that's why they're far more tolerant of people who disagree with them.

What do you expect from a brownshirt who relies on third-hand info from left wing propagandists?
Don't expect sheep to vet or do any research.

What do you expect from a brownshirt who relies on third-hand info from left wing propagandists?
Or...I'm not a leftist..and I got it from Hannity's own tweet..since taken down. Shirt today is plaid flannel..it's cold outside. I have wool sweater..so baaaaaa, I guess.

Sean Hannity on Twitter

But if you were to do some research..you'd find that the smashing was a thing..for a moment..until Hannity changed his mind...but no worries...I'm drinking the hated Starbucks... Holiday blend..no k-cups for me.

Last edited:
I'm patiently waiting for Hannity fans to start destroying their Volvos.

Or...I'm not a leftist..and I got it from Hannity's own tweet..since taken down. Shirt today is plaid flannel..it's cold outside. I have wool sweater..so baaaaaa, I guess.

Sean Hannity on Twitter

But if you were to do some research..you'd find that the smashing was a thing..for a moment..until Hannity changed his mind...but no worries...I'm drinking the hated Starbucks... Holiday blend..no k-cups for me.
You obviously didn't follow up and instead relief on left wing propagandists.
You're left wing.

Forum List

Back