** Keep the board going **

Status
Not open for further replies.
On this board? Nope.

Hey do you mind reducing your lines on your quotes - Darin doesn't like them being so long - so much so he changed mine without asking. Actually, flag that, you guys are mates..I forgot... :eusa_doh:

Grump you will refrain from requesting things from other members concerning board content and format, thanks in advance.

No, actually she is not. See, she received an explanation and didn't like it so now we cry like a bitch. Accept the explanation and move on, in fact crying about smilies is kind of faggoty and childish, lol guess this is right up your alley!

You'd know Zorba. It's always the ones with a little power who like to throw it around...:clap2:

On this board? Nope.

Hey do you mind reducing your lines on your quotes - Darin doesn't like them being so long - so much so he changed mine without asking. Actually, flag that, you guys are mates..I forgot... :eusa_doh:

I gotta hand it to you "free spirited" liberals who think you operate with total independence. It's takes a lot of BS to get yourself to believe that shit.

Reminds me of the game I used to play with my brother-----"I can hold my breath forever but I choose not to " :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So glad you remembered friend!

Hey, heard there is a party tonight and everyone is coming, where was that again, in your mouth?

:rofl:

Holy shit Evil! Did you get that ancient line from the back of your closet where you still keep those angel flights you wear on Saturday nights?

Grump you will refrain from requesting things from other members concerning board content and format, thanks in advance.

Funny. I think he was just pointing out a bit of hypocrisy.

Or do you want to start another fight with a poster? Does Greg know you think it's okay for a moderator to insult posters, start arguments and then try to get people banned when they respond? ;)

I gotta hand it to you "free spirited" liberals who think you operate with total independence. It's takes a lot of BS to get yourself to believe that shit.

Reminds me of the game I used to play with my brother-----"I can hold my breath forever but I choose not to " :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If I were a liberal you might be right. As per usual, you're not. I bet you won that game too....which explains a lot...:eusa_whistle:

Or do you want to start another fight with a poster? Does Greg know you think it's okay for a moderator to insult posters, start arguments and then try to get people banned when they respond? ;)

Actually its quite telling when you libelously characterize me, nice personality traits you have.

My pass here says all access, what does yours say?

The bit I like best is that he rarely bans anybody. He comes in, stirs the pot, then gets Darin to do it for him..lol.. We'll see how "moderate" Greg is when he figures it out. Also find it telling Greg never answered my question with regard to getting moderate moderators onboard instead of all conservative ones. Will be interesting to see what he does (or doesn't do in that regard)

The bit I like best is that he rarely bans anybody. He comes in, stirs the pot, then gets Darin to do it for him..lol.. We'll see how "moderate" Greg is when he figures it out. Also find it telling Greg never answered my question with regard to getting moderate moderators onboard instead of all conservative ones. Will be interesting to see what he does (or doesn't do in that regard)

Nah, usually I just ban em myself. Pretty much every loser that comes in pissing and moaning about smilies when they never contributed a friggin dime to this board is in danger of getting the boot.

Greggy loves OCA! I'm on his xmas list!

Also find it telling Greg never answered my question with regard to getting moderate moderators onboard instead of all conservative ones. Will be interesting to see what he does (or doesn't do in that regard)

I don't see how political affiliation has anything to do with moderating.

Nah, usually I just ban em myself. Pretty much every loser that comes in pissing and moaning about smilies when they never contributed a friggin dime to this board is in danger of getting the boot

I think I told Jim (can't remember), but I've always been of the mind as long as you and Drain are mods I will not be contributing funds. The day you guys get the boot, I'll cough up some dough...

Yeah sure, "yet Grump cries about smilies".

I wouldn't classify asking if you want fries with that as a life outside.

I'm offering opinions to the new owner. He can take and leave then as is his want. You're the one who seems to have his panties in a wad...nothing new there...

I don't see how political affiliation has anything to do with moderating.

Greg, you see you've met another board, well lets be diplomatic, "problem".....Mr. Chump.

You answer the guys problem and its not good enough for him, go figure. He probably sends back meals to the kitchen when he eats out all the time. because something just wasn't quite right

Also find it telling Greg never answered my question with regard to getting moderate moderators onboard instead of all conservative ones. Will be interesting to see what he does (or doesn't do in that regard)

Yeah... because the conservative mods have really stifled all left-of-center speech on the board up until now. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back