** Keep the board going **

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. He paid for it. But he bought a board with people who are grown ups and who didn't complain about the way it existed. I don't think we need anyone making the board PG. Just sayin... it's his business, but it doesn't bode well for discussion if the board it pg'ized and threads are closed because they get off target.

Oh yeah... and did I say we're grown ups who don't need morality police?

Besides, I just asked for an explanation. Don't you think we should know if the person who bought the board has issues with certain things?

Are you tellng me that you can't have a good message board that also has rules and standards?

I wasn't answering your question - but I suppose I could.

The Staff will make the call on what's appropriate, ultimately. Thanks for your input, however. :)

I got that. But I don't do "because I said so".

I don't think it's that difficult a question. If he has certain religious or political beliefs that led to that decision, I think it's fair for us to know that because it's going to set a new tone for the board.

But thanks anyway.

I don't think it's that difficult a question. If he has certain religious or political beliefs that led to that decision, I think it's fair for us to know that because it's going to set a new tone for the board.

I am agnostic and a moderate, does that help?

I felt the board was just fine the way it was...

Why would someone buy an established board that has had many long time members on it, if they didn't like what they saw on it???

I'm still very confused over this whole deal...But as we seem to be being told, if we don't like it *tuff shit* and we can just move on... So be it..

I felt the board was just fine the way it was...

Why would someone buy an established board that has had many long time members on it, if they didn't like what they saw on it???

I'm still very confused over this whole deal...But as we seem to be being told, if we don't like it *tuff shit* and we can just move on... So be it..

It's still a work in progress

I am agnostic and a moderate, does that help?

And there are at least a few members of this board who don't think Rick Santorum was an extremist freak. So, I'm not sure what your definition of "moderate" is. Agnostic, I got.

So if you're going to go changing things, and obviously that's your right. It might be prudent to explain the why's... and not just "because I didn't like the aesthetics".

You've seen the board members on this thread and the one you closed. You know which emoticons they want back and the style they want them to be. For better or worse, the people on both sides of the aisle on this board tend to be fairly vivid personalities and like expressing themselves in a vivid fashion.

And there are at least a few members of this board who don't think Rick Santorum was an extremist freak. So, I'm not sure what your definition of "moderate" is. Agnostic, I got.

So if you're going to go changing things, and obviously that's your right. It might be prudent to explain the why's... and not just "because I didn't like the aesthetics".

God forbid you ever do something that you're told to just do. :rofl:

Evil, your my main man, always have been, but as I told you before brother lets keep it plutonic.

Oh I forgot, you can get married now in New Jersey so strap on your leather and get searching boy!

:eusa_hand:
Talk to the hand beotch, I know you have that market cornered!

:lol:

Sorry new owner Greg, just messin' with a few for old times sake so don't mind me, but word to the wise would be to keep these non conformists in line fast before they try to walk all over you, especially that heathen bastard OCA! :eusa_doh: Ooop's, that slipped!

You've seen the board members on this thread and the one you closed. You know which emoticons they want back and the style they want them to be. For better or worse, the people on both sides of the aisle on this board tend to be fairly vivid personalities and like expressing themselves in a vivid fashion.

You are not owed any type of explanation. If you don't like it you are free to leave.

Sorry new owner Greg, just messin' with a few for old times sake so don't mind me, but word to the wise would be to keep these non conformists in line fast before they try to walk all over you, especially that heathen bastard OCA! :eusa_doh: Ooop's, that slipped!

Greg, Evil is just some guy with ADD and autism we used to keep around to help sweep up, it made him feel wanted and made us feel like good samaritans.

Oh forgot, he has to be in front of the tube every night at 8 sharp to see match game on GSN or else he starts chewing on lead pipes.

Greg, Evil is just some guy with ADD and autism we used to keep around to help sweep up, it made him feel wanted and made us feel like good samaritans.

Oh forgot, he has to be in front of the tube every night at 8 sharp to see match game on GSN or else he starts chewing on lead pipes.

So glad you remembered friend!

Hey, heard there is a party tonight and everyone is coming, where was that again, in your mouth?

:rofl:

Yeah she is. Whether he decides to give one is another thing BN...

No, actually she is not. See, she received an explanation and didn't like it so now we cry like a bitch. Accept the explanation and move on, in fact crying about smilies is kind of faggoty and childish, lol guess this is right up your alley!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back