Keep Finland and Sweden Out of Nato.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

The main point being made by this article is finally making it clear that Nato is only a tool of US aggression.

quotes:

The last thing America needs is more security dependents in Europe.
Not only would the move upend the decades-long policy of neutrality that has allowed the Nordic region to thrive, it would more than double NATO’s current border with Russia, allow more security dependents to free-ride off of American security, and likely require America to increase its military footprint in Europe, all while increasing the possibility of a nuclear World War III.

There's obviously no longer any attempt to say that Nato protects all the member countries.

Last edited:
This is a decision for NATO nations to make, and the vast majority of them at this point want them to be members.

You hate America. I imagine you will one day wish they were stronger than their position when the shyte hits the fan.

Canadas economy is being crushed and if America stop buying from us we will be insolvent within a few years. On top of the security they provide us. Maybe Canadian police could embrace our Charter of Rights and civil liberties...

This is a decision for NATO nations to make, and the vast majority of them at this point want them to be members.
True, but America's most critical member isn't completely on board and three other very important members are beginning to understand their future pains are going to be suffered for the sake of America's defeat of Russia.
I imagine you will one day wish they were stronger than their position when the shyte hits the fan.
You're suggesting what? That America won't defend Canada against some enemy?
Canadas economy is being crushed and if America stop buying from us we will be insolvent within a few years. On top of the security they provide us. Maybe Canadian police could embrace our Charter of Rights and civil liberties...
Are you trying to suggest that Trudeau isn't appeasing US demands on Canada enough?

Canadas economy is being crushed and if America stop buying from us we will be insolvent within a few years. On top of the security they provide us.
If we stopped buying from our closest and most important trading partner we would collapse faster than Canada!

We'd like to see you up your defense $$$ and get back on board with the F35- but we are partners and joined at the hip and always will be. The 2IC at Norad is always a Canadian General, and if (god forbid) the missiles were coming over the North Pole, it would be a Canadian on the other end of that phone call to Biden.
Maybe Canadian police could embrace our Charter of Rights and civil liberties...
You guys still owe me a Ruger Single-Six. I was going up the inside passage one year, and when I stopped in Prince Rupert to clear customs they asked me if I had any guns on board. I was like "Sure, I have my ought-six and a .22".

This was in the late 70's. The rifle was fine, but I didn't realize handguns weren't legal in Canada, lol. So I had to surrender it before they would clear me into PR.

It was in a secret hiding place and they would never have found it if I hadn't told them! :206:

If we stopped buying from our closest and most important trading partner we would collapse faster than Canada!

We'd like to see you up your defense $$$ and get back on board with the F35- but we are partners and joined at the hip and always will be. The 2IC at Norad is always a Canadian General, and if (god forbid) the missiles were coming over the North Pole, it would be a Canadian on the other end of that phone call to Biden.

You guys still owe me a Ruger Single-Six. I was going up the inside passage one year, and when I stopped in Prince Rupert to clear customs they asked me if I had any guns on board. I was like "Sure, I have my ought-six and a .22".

This was in the late 70's. The rifle was fine, but I didn't realize handguns weren't legal in Canada, lol. So I had to surrender it before they would clear me into PR.

It was in a secret hiding place and they would never have found it if I hadn't told them! :206:

Please do explain how not buying from Canada would hurt America worse than Canada.

There is a reason Canada came to the table immediately once it was clear U.S was going to negotiate the new NAFTA with Mexico one on one. Within minutes Canada began to capitulate and wisely maintain a trade deal with America.

We do not innovate. We "game" the system, especially the Security Industrial Complex and their defenders. Canada, in in fact, not opinion, FACT, the creepiest nation in the G20.

Please do explain how not buying from Canada would hurt America worse than Canada.
Are you kidding? Our supply chains are completely interwoven. From auto manufacturing to aerospace to wood products, mining, pharmaceuticals, it's hard for me to think of anywhere we do not rely on each other.
There is a reason Canada came to the table immediately once it was clear U.S was going to negotiate the new NAFTA with Mexico one on one. Within minutes Canada began to capitulate and wisely maintain a trade deal with America.
We have our little trade spats, and the media plays them up, but that stuff is pretty trivial in the grand scheme.
We do not innovate. We "game" the system, especially the Security Industrial Complex and their defenders. Canada, in in fact, not opinion, FACT, the creepiest nation in the G20.
I think you are too hard on Canada, lol.

I'd rather spend time in Canada than just about any other G20 nation. I can't think of one bad experience I have ever had in Canada. 🇺🇸🇨🇦

Gazprom has completely stopped gas supplies to Finland, for non-payment in the specified currency.
For reference, let me remind you that Gazprom supplied 2/3 of the total gas consumed by Finland.
No money - no honey.

Gazprom has completely stopped gas supplies to Finland, for non-payment in the specified currency.
For reference, let me remind you that Gazprom supplied 2/3 of the total gas consumed by Finland.
No money - no honey.
Finland has reassured its citizens it has in anticipation of the Russian action made arrangements to buy gas from other sources and that there will be no interruption in service. The contract Russia signed specifies that payment will be made in dollars or euros, so Putin's demand for payment to be made in rubles is a breach of contract, and Finnish courts would be justified in seizing any Russian property it can find for damages incurred and in asking other countries to seize Russian property to be held until all damages suffered from the Russian breach of contract had been paid.

The main point being made by this article is finally making it clear that Nato is only a tool of US aggression.

quotes:

There's obviously no longer any attempt to say that Nato protects all the member countries.

Let idiots join in NATO

Here Helsinki and Stockholm in 2023

guide-to-apocalypse-gear-patrol-lead-full.jpg

0x0.jpg

Let idiots join in NATO

Here Helsinki and Stockholm in 2023
That's a far less subtle statement than mine, that an aggression by one (the US for instance) becomes an aggression by all.

Otherwise Sweden and Finland in Nato serves no other purpose than being satisfying propaganda meant to further anger Russia.

Russia has at least 10X the number of nuclear weapons to demonstrate fairness to Sweden and Finland too.

That's a far less subtle statement than mine, that an aggression by one (the US for instance) becomes an aggression by all.
Otherwise Sweden and Finland in Nato serves no other purpose than being satisfying propaganda meant to further anger Russia.
Russia has at least 10X the number of nuclear weapons to demonstrate fairness to Sweden and Finland too.

You can't grasp a simple thing
The nuclear war between NATO and Russia is unavoidable, enjoy your last days and relax
Useful idiots like Sweden, Poland, Ukraine, Finland & Co just gonna trigger it.

You can't grasp a simple thing
The nuclear war between NATO and Russia is unavoidable, enjoy your last days and relax
Useful idiots like Sweden, Poland, Ukraine, Finland & Co just gonna trigger it.
I have to conclude from that that you are too simple minded to understand my opinions.

I fully appreciate the possibility of nuclear war but I'm certainly not accepting that it's unavoidable.

The contract Russia signed specifies that payment will be made in dollars or euros,
Does it say somewhere in the contract that all russian money abroad will be confiscated? No? Well, then you can wipe your ass with this contract.
Just as the finns wiped themselves with the treaty on the eternal neutrality of Finland.
You don't think that only Russia should follow contracts and agreements, and "civilized nations" who love freedom so much are free to do what they want?

Having a goal to start and win a war with Russia? You're just crazy, rabid freaks.
Putin started the war and he can end it. It's not going to undo what's already done.

NATO will probably have to set some restrictions on the size of warships that come and go, just as a security measure.

Might be a good idea just to relocate the Baltic Fleet, they're gonna be pretty vulnerable. :laughing0301:

Putin started the war and he can end it.
Putin start the war!? Were they not bloody freaks from NATO who moved the borders of their aggressive, hostile to Russia bloc to the borders of Russia?
Who staged a fascist coup in Ukraine and for 8 years supplied Ukrainian fascists with weapons and trained them in the war with Russia?
How can a country populated by such simpletons be allowed to have nuclear weapons?..

Forum List

Back