Keep a Sharp Eye Out for Schiff’s Next Trick

It's pretty obvious that parnass is a brennan plant. I am really looking forward to that seditious prick being perp walked.

adamshiff-600-x-323.jpg ....eh, Pelosi's perv is a joke, his bag of tricks is a Kleenex box.

I so look forward to the house doing this again......

You can't make this shit up.

Parnas is the new whistleblower, much like the whistleblower was the new Mueller. They'll keep trotting out these liars one after the other in hopes of swaying public opinion against Trump. It's all they have because Trump is an innocent man and there is no evidence that says otherwise.

Wonder why Rush said Parnas would be the next "surprise" back in November 11?

Wonder why Rush said Parnas would be the next "surprise" back in November 11?

Possibly because that week Parnas's attorney said he was willing to cooperate with a Congressional subpoena. That Rush is a mindreader!

As a criminal Eastern European oligarch type Lev Parnas has a credibility problem to say the least. But then again he claims he was told by his Trump lawyer to keep his mouth shut and take one for the team. This betrayal should be a message to the other hatchet men in the Trump cult to expect nothing in return for their devotion.

The lefty loon liberal media has been hyping con man Lev Parnas all week as the bombshell witness that was going to take down Trump. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
Every story I have seen about this man starts with the fact that he is under criminal indictment and desperately wants to avoid jail time in this country. At best he is a tainted witness and nothing he says can be believed without supporting evidence.

Forum List

Back