Meet Rep. Dean Phillips who is challenging Biden for the Dem nomination

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Rep. Dean Phillips made his run against President Joe Biden in the Democratic primary official Thursday night, ahead of a trip to New Hampshire where he'll officially register to be on the Granite State's ballot.

The 54-year-old father-of-two from Minnesota who is one of the richest members of Congress confirmed the open secret to CBS' Bob Costa answering, 'I am, I have to,' when asked if he was planning to seek the presidency.

'I think President Biden has done a spectacular job for our country, but it's not about the past. This is an election about the future. I will not sit still, I will not be quiet in the face of numbers that are so clearly saying that we’re going to be facing an emergency next November,' Phillips said.

Comment:
Phillips says "I think President Biden has done a spectacular job for our country,"
This sort of ludicrous lying is a hallmark of arrogant far-left supremist Democrat politicians who think that Americans are their dumb tax slaves.
He is a far-left Democrat from a far-left state.
The Democrat Party is destroying our country with their greed, corruption, hate mongering, ludicrous lying, racist demagoguery and incompetence.
He's like a breath of stale air.
We don't need a younger version of Biden.

Minnesota is a far-left state.
Ronald Reagan won 49 states, guess which was the only state that he lost.

Rep. Dean Phillips made his run against President Joe Biden in the Democratic primary official Thursday night, ahead of a trip to New Hampshire where he'll officially register to be on the Granite State's ballot.

The 54-year-old father-of-two from Minnesota who is one of the richest members of Congress confirmed the open secret to CBS' Bob Costa answering, 'I am, I have to,' when asked if he was planning to seek the presidency.

'I think President Biden has done a spectacular job for our country, but it's not about the past. This is an election about the future. I will not sit still, I will not be quiet in the face of numbers that are so clearly saying that we’re going to be facing an emergency next November,' Phillips said.

Comment:
Phillips says "I think President Biden has done a spectacular job for our country,"
This sort of ludicrous lying is a hallmark of arrogant far-left supremist Democrat politicians who think that Americans are their dumb tax slaves.
The Democrat Party is destroying our country with their greed, corruption, hate mongering, ludicrous lying, racist demagoguery and incompetence.
He is just a younger version of Joe Biden.

Comment:
I love how he sings Biden's praises, like Biden is the best president the country has ever had, but we shouldn't re-elect him.

I love how he sings Biden's praises, like Biden is the best president the country has ever had, but we shouldn't re-elect him.
Phillips is a typical far left Psychocrat politician.
They lie all of the time.
They use hate and fear to manipulate dumb voters.

demsrdumbhgfhfjhdd.jpg

Saying Biden has done a spectacular job shows he isn't worth even paying attention to.

Until Kennedy went nuts talking about supporting reparations for blacks he was the man to pay attention to in the democratic party but he lost all my respect in an instant.

But let's be honest, unless Biden dies or somehow ends up being found guilty of his accused crimes he will be the nomination. The democratic party is run by people like the world economic forum. They will make sure the front runner will be whoever will say and sign what they are told to and Biden has proven he is that man

Minnesota is a far-left state.
Ronald Reagan won 49 states, guess which was the only state that he lost.

Time to pretend to like the guy opposing Biden as a Democrat before Trump says it’s time to attack him, a la RFK Jr.

Expect a lot of fake praise from conservatives towards this nobody starting now.

This tool can win New Hampshire, since Biden thinks that state is too white to bother with.
Biden will win easily as a write-in NH even if he doesn’t set foot in NH.

If Trumpers were confident about beating Biden in the general they wouldn’t be having wet dreams about a Democratic Primary shocker.

By election day democrats will have us embroiled in a serious war. Much of that war will be fought in this country. Not some far away country. Right here. Then democrats will blame Republicans.

Biden will win easily as a write-in NH even if he doesn’t set foot in NH.

If Trumpers were confident about beating Biden in the general they wouldn’t be having wet dreams about a Democratic Primary shocker.
Micky Mouse has a better shot at winning a write in contest than Biden does. Keep dreaming.

There is no fear of Biden winning, but you liberals need your fantasies, so I'll leave you to it.

I'm sorry but the DNC has already declared Biden the nominee without any debate or voting. Remember Dems are the party of election RIGGING and CHEATING.

Forum List

Back