Kavanaugh‘s hearing has taught us a lot about the Republican Party

By listening,,,,,5-4 ,5-4,5-4 etc etc etc

and if Democrats held the bench, would it be 6-3,6-3,6-3, 6-3?
BUT those 6-3 votes would be for the people not just repub big business and top 1% supporters Quite a difference No will?
Where do you loons come up with this crap?
By being educated and not in the deplorable party
If your posts show your level of education, I hope you don't miss the bus on your way home from fifth grade. Nice to see though that you are a republican since you aren't in the deplorable party.
I was a republican GWB in 2000 got my last repub vote.....The stench was too much Have people like you to thank

BUT those 6-3 votes would be for the people not just repub big business and top 1% supporters Quite a difference No will?
If your posts show your level of education, I hope you don't miss the bus on your way home from fifth grade. Nice to see though that you are a republican since you aren't in the deplorable party.
Look familar dave
OK, what's happening here?

24 Comments
24 Shares
Why couldn’t she be a hairy, ugly, Liberal lesbian?!

Republicans put the good of corporations over the American people.

Republicans will do nothing to help Americans get healthcare.

Republicans will rush to ram their agenda through because they’re afraid of America finds out what’s behind that agenda they won’t vote Republican.

Republicans don’t believe in civil rights.

A list of GOP 5 to 4 court decisions were read yesterday.

What we learned is any case involving civil rights or challenging corporation overstep will never come down on the side of the American people.

Republicans are a corporate party.

Do US message board Republicans agree.?
How did you get any of that from the hearing?
I watched the hearing all day and during one of the Democrats turn to speak he listed a very long list of supreme court 5 to 4 decisions since Gorsuch became supreme court justice.
I can’t help it if you guys don’t listen. Perhaps if you did you wouldn’t follow Trump so mindlessly.

Look familar dave

24 Comments
24 Shares
Virginia Foxx is a Republican.

Republicans will rush to ram their agenda through because they’re afraid of America finds out what’s behind that agenda they won’t vote Republican.

What we learned is any case involving civil rights or challenging corporation overstep will never come down on the side of the American people.

I watched the hearing all day and during one of the Democrats turn to speak he listed a very long list of supreme court 5 to 4 decisions since Gorsuch became supreme court justice.
I can’t help it if you guys don’t listen. Perhaps if you did you wouldn’t follow Trump so mindlessly.
I did listen It still doesn't support what you said. Only your opinion.. But Im used to seeing your distorted opinions.

I was a republican GWB in 2000 got my last repub vote.....The stench was too much Have people like you to thank
You're welcome.

Look familar dave

24 Comments
24 Shares
That's redundant!

We learned people sometimes make the mistake of thinking the Constitution is either Republican or Democrat, and that party politics should be the basis of law.

he listed a very long list of supreme court 5 to 4 decisions since Gorsuch became supreme court justice.

been 5-4 votes longer than that.

tell me dean...

why wasn't it 6-3 in those cases?

liberal justices refuse to cross the aisle?

I did listen It still doesn't support what you said. Only your opinion.. But Im used to seeing your distorted opinions.
Who's opinion are these?
READ: The Roberts Five: Advancing Right-Wing and Corporate Interests 92% of the Time

A review of the Supreme Court’s jurisprudence during the Roberts Era reveals that in the most controversial and salient civil cases – those decided by bare 5-4 or 5-3 majorities – when the right wing of the Court has voted en bloc to form the majority, they do so to advance far-right and corporate interests a striking 92 percent of the time. In those cases, the “Roberts Five” – Chief Justice John Roberts, Justice Samuel Alito, Justice Clarence Thomas, Justice Anthony Kennedy, and Justice Antonin Scalia (replaced last year by Justice Neil Gorsuch) – have reliably voted in lockstep to help Republicans win elections, to protect corporations from liability, to abridge civil rights, and to advance the far right social agenda.

READ: Brett Kavanaugh in Partisan 2-1 cases: Advancing Right-Wing and Corporate Interests 91% of the Time

A review of Brett Kavanaugh’s jurisprudence on the D.C. Circuit reveals that in the most controversial and salient civil cases – those decided by bare 2-1 majorities – when Kavanaugh is in the majority with another Republican-appointed judge, he votes to advance far-right and corporate interests a striking 91 percent of the time.

READ: The Roberts Five: Siding with Conservative Amici Curiae 92% of the Time

Who's opinion are these?
READ: The Roberts Five: Advancing Right-Wing and Corporate Interests 92% of the Time

A review of the Supreme Court’s jurisprudence during the Roberts Era reveals that in the most controversial and salient civil cases – those decided by bare 5-4 or 5-3 majorities – when the right wing of the Court has voted en bloc to form the majority, they do so to advance far-right and corporate interests a striking 92 percent of the time. In those cases, the “Roberts Five” – Chief Justice John Roberts, Justice Samuel Alito, Justice Clarence Thomas, Justice Anthony Kennedy, and Justice Antonin Scalia (replaced last year by Justice Neil Gorsuch) – have reliably voted in lockstep to help Republicans win elections, to protect corporations from liability, to abridge civil rights, and to advance the far right social agenda.

READ: Brett Kavanaugh in Partisan 2-1 cases: Advancing Right-Wing and Corporate Interests 91% of the Time

A review of Brett Kavanaugh’s jurisprudence on the D.C. Circuit reveals that in the most controversial and salient civil cases – those decided by bare 2-1 majorities – when Kavanaugh is in the majority with another Republican-appointed judge, he votes to advance far-right and corporate interests a striking 91 percent of the time.

Democrat from Rhode Island

(the "Roberts Five" kinda gave it away)

Who's opinion are these?

Hey dumbass, you and the idiot ops are summarizing to your own narrative.. Jesus, you clowns are pathetic.

Look familar dave

24 Comments
24 Shares
Hot!

Who's opinion are these?

Hey dumbass, you and the idiot ops are summarizing to your own narrative.. Jesus, you clowns are pathetic.
Hey shit for brains Any idiot supporting the known idiot in our WH shouldn't be calling anyone a dumbass

Who's opinion are these?

Hey shit for brains Any idiot supporting the known idiot in our WH shouldn't be calling anyone a dumbass

Any idiot supporting the known idiot in our WH shouldn't be calling anyone a dumbass

Did you vote for the other idiot, dumbass?

Look familar dave

24 Comments
24 Shares
Hot!
KKK have some hot ladies too

Look familar dave

24 Comments
24 Shares
Hot!
Post some.

Look familar dave

24 Comments
24 Shares
Hot!
None on Google.

Forum List

Back