Kavanaugh In 2015: ‘What Happens At Georgetown Prep Stays At Georgetown Prep’

Brett Kavanaugh, the president’s Supreme Court pick being accused of sexual assault when he was in high school, bragged about keeping tight-lipped about what he got up to while at his school.

“We had a good saying that we’ve held firm to to this day, as the dean was reminding me before the talk,” Kavanaugh said during a 2015 speech at the Catholic University of America’s Columbus School of Law in Washington, D.C. “Which is what happens at Georgetown Prep stays at Georgetown Prep. That’s been a good thing for all of us.”

It was while he was attending that high school, said Christine Blasey Ford — now a professor at Palo Alto University in California who goes by Christine Blasey professionally — that he tried to force himself on her when the two were teenagers.

“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” she told The Washington Post on Sunday.

She said that she was 15 and the then-17-year-old Kavanaugh was drunk when he held her down, covering her mouth with his hand as he attempted to take off her clothes.

Blasey said Kavanaugh and a friend of his, Mark Judge, turned up music to drown out her screams.

Video: Kavanaugh In 2015: ‘What Happens At Georgetown Prep Stays At Georgetown Prep’

So, she was only 15. This is chilling.
What was a 15 year old doing at a party? Where in the hell were her parents?

Birthday party? Who knows?
Maybe she will tell us Monday!

Maybe. She may or may not even show up under the circumstances and short time-frame. I wouldn't blame her if she doesn't.

SHORT TIME PERIOD? IT’S NOT UNTIL MONDAY. HELL I COULD WALK THERE IN TIME!

How many women who went to her school are saying “WTF? If that bitch got assaulted, why didn’t she tell us to stay the hell away from those two?”

And I might add, cuz I know how high school girls talk.........

“What a fucking bitch!”

Brett Kavanaugh, the president’s Supreme Court pick being accused of sexual assault when he was in high school, bragged about keeping tight-lipped about what he got up to while at his school.

“We had a good saying that we’ve held firm to to this day, as the dean was reminding me before the talk,” Kavanaugh said during a 2015 speech at the Catholic University of America’s Columbus School of Law in Washington, D.C. “Which is what happens at Georgetown Prep stays at Georgetown Prep. That’s been a good thing for all of us.”

It was while he was attending that high school, said Christine Blasey Ford — now a professor at Palo Alto University in California who goes by Christine Blasey professionally — that he tried to force himself on her when the two were teenagers.

“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” she told The Washington Post on Sunday.

She said that she was 15 and the then-17-year-old Kavanaugh was drunk when he held her down, covering her mouth with his hand as he attempted to take off her clothes.

Blasey said Kavanaugh and a friend of his, Mark Judge, turned up music to drown out her screams.

Video: Kavanaugh In 2015: ‘What Happens At Georgetown Prep Stays At Georgetown Prep’

Maybe. She may or may not even show up under the circumstances and short time-frame. I wouldn't blame her if she doesn't.

Well, dumbass, could you do a thorough investigation by then?

To tell your story? Dipwad, you must be the lamest poster ever.

How would you investigate this exactly! Run us through it! She said he did it, he said he didn’t do it! Go.

The FBI has already carefully explained that their investigations of Kavanaugh are closed, and that in any case this accusation does not describe a federal crime, ergo the FBI will not be involved.

The FBI isn't going to "investigate" shit, moron. If she doesn't wan't to testify, then let the nomination proceed.

Here is what is going to happen. Ford will not testify because she will be admitted to a hospital because republican attacks against her character have caused her to have a nervous breakdown. Nothing can move forward, according to dems, until,she fully recovers and can testify. All of this will be the fault of white republican men who seek to keep women down and are all guilty of,sexual abuse.

Here is what is going to happen. Ford will not testify because she will be admitted to a hospital because republican attacks against her character have caused her to have a nervous breakdown. Nothing can move forward, according to dems, until,she fully recovers and can testify. All of this will be the fault of white republican men who seek to keep women down and are all guilty of,sexual abuse.

Plausible.

"This is chilling" roflmao what a bunch of hyperbole

He was telling a joke you dumb downed imbecile
It wasn't a joke.

Gee, I wonder what all Kreepy Kav did at Georgetown Prep. Maybe a thorough investigation would tell us.
He did nothing that justifies an investigation, turd. If anyone deserves to be investigated, it's Ms Ford.

Ain't it funny, when one of their own is accused of sexual battery, conservatives want everyone to believe "boys will be boys", regardless of their age when they attacked their victims.

But, when it is a progressive who is accused, according to conservatives, it is the most heinous crime imaginable.

This is why conservatives overwhelmingly support Republican politicians who have admitted to committing sex crimes. The idiot trump is a perfect example, and they admire him, even defend him for cheating on all three of his wives. These people are all unquestionably devout Christian conservatives, and the fact they reserve their belief in the Bible to only situations when it suits their agenda is proof of this.

Ain't it funny, when one of their own is accused of sexual battery, conservatives want everyone to believe "boys will be boys", regardless of their age when they attacked their victims.

But, when it is a progressive who is accused, according to conservatives, it is the most heinous crime imaginable.

This is why conservatives overwhelmingly support Republican politicians who have admitted to committing sex crimes. The idiot trump is a perfect example, and they admire him, even defend him for cheating on all three of his wives. These people are all unquestionably devout Christian conservatives, and the fact they reserve their belief in the Bible to only situations when it suits their agenda is proof of this.

Yep, you nailed it.

Know what a straw man argument is dumbass?

It is chilling that you are so happy about a man being destroyed by unproveable accusations that were held onto for months so they could be used for purely political purposes. You are saying "fuck you" to everyone that has ever been the victim of sexual assault.

You are a disgusting human being.

It is chilling that you are so happy about a man being destroyed by unproveable accusations that were held onto for months so they could be used for purely political purposes. You are saying "fuck you" to everyone that has ever been the victim of sexual assault.

he's a troll.

he's a troll.

But sadly most of the leftwing nuts think just like him. I have said 100 times that hyper-partisanship is the biggest danger our country faces today.

Forum List

Back