Kavanaugh In 2015: ‘What Happens At Georgetown Prep Stays At Georgetown Prep’

Brett Kavanaugh, the president’s Supreme Court pick being accused of sexual assault when he was in high school, bragged about keeping tight-lipped about what he got up to while at his school.

“We had a good saying that we’ve held firm to to this day, as the dean was reminding me before the talk,” Kavanaugh said during a 2015 speech at the Catholic University of America’s Columbus School of Law in Washington, D.C. “Which is what happens at Georgetown Prep stays at Georgetown Prep. That’s been a good thing for all of us.”

It was while he was attending that high school, said Christine Blasey Ford — now a professor at Palo Alto University in California who goes by Christine Blasey professionally — that he tried to force himself on her when the two were teenagers.

“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” she told The Washington Post on Sunday.

She said that she was 15 and the then-17-year-old Kavanaugh was drunk when he held her down, covering her mouth with his hand as he attempted to take off her clothes.

Blasey said Kavanaugh and a friend of his, Mark Judge, turned up music to drown out her screams.

Video: Kavanaugh In 2015: ‘What Happens At Georgetown Prep Stays At Georgetown Prep’

So, she was only 15. This is chilling.

It is chilling that you are so happy about a man being destroyed by unproveable accusations that were held onto for months so they could be used for purely political purposes. You are saying "fuck you" to everyone that has ever been the victim of sexual assault.

You are a disgusting human being.
he's a troll.

But sadly most of the leftwing nuts think just like him. I have said 100 times that hyper-partisanship is the biggest danger our country faces today.
yea, hard to know if serious or not. do they *really* feel this way or are they just venting, acting up, trolling. losing my ability to care really.

Brett Kavanaugh, the president’s Supreme Court pick being accused of sexual assault when he was in high school, bragged about keeping tight-lipped about what he got up to while at his school.

“We had a good saying that we’ve held firm to to this day, as the dean was reminding me before the talk,” Kavanaugh said during a 2015 speech at the Catholic University of America’s Columbus School of Law in Washington, D.C. “Which is what happens at Georgetown Prep stays at Georgetown Prep. That’s been a good thing for all of us.”

It was while he was attending that high school, said Christine Blasey Ford — now a professor at Palo Alto University in California who goes by Christine Blasey professionally — that he tried to force himself on her when the two were teenagers.

“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” she told The Washington Post on Sunday.

She said that she was 15 and the then-17-year-old Kavanaugh was drunk when he held her down, covering her mouth with his hand as he attempted to take off her clothes.

Blasey said Kavanaugh and a friend of his, Mark Judge, turned up music to drown out her screams.

Video: Kavanaugh In 2015: ‘What Happens At Georgetown Prep Stays At Georgetown Prep’

....the 'chilling' thing about your post is the fact that nowhere in any of this did Kavanaugh admit to forcing himself on Ford or attempting to rape anyone.

According to you way of thinking, anyone who uses the term 'What Happens in Vegas Stays In Vegas' is a sexual predator / rapist who goes to Vegas to commit sexual crimes.

Sorry, MASSIVE FAIL.

What was a 15 year old doing at a party? Where in the hell were her parents?

Birthday party? Who knows?
Maybe she will tell us Monday!

Maybe. She may or may not even show up under the circumstances and short time-frame. I wouldn't blame her if she doesn't.
Yeah it only took her close to 40 years to come out, and at the last minute. I hope they make an example out of her. For the rest of the women who are gonna falsely accuse someone of sexual abuse.

It is chilling that you are so happy about a man being destroyed by unproveable accusations that were held onto for months so they could be used for purely political purposes. You are saying "fuck you" to everyone that has ever been the victim of sexual assault.

he's a troll.

But sadly most of the leftwing nuts think just like him. I have said 100 times that hyper-partisanship is the biggest danger our country faces today.

They know that they are wrong, they know that it is complete bull shit, but the creed of today’s DNC is “the Ends Justify the Means” and the actual means has no limit in their minds.

he's a troll.

They know that they are wrong, they know that it is complete bull shit, but the creed of today’s DNC is “the Ends Justify the Means” and the actual means has no limit in their minds.

To pretend it is just the DNC that does this is to make the problem worse

Reportedly, Dr. Ford left her home and is currently in hiding due to vulgarity and threats - and also hired security. Sad...
right? She can't remember shit. that's on her. can't remember place and time, how is it she knows the who? perhaps she could have just done nothing. Even Feinstein doesn't believe her.

What was a 15 year old doing at a party? Where in the hell were her parents?

Birthday party? Who knows?
one girl and four boys. yeah sure. we weren't born yesterday, the day before maybe, but not yesterday. I can't believe we're still talking about this. fk her and move on.

You cannot possibly believe what you are writing. This happened 36 yrs ago. No chance anyone remembers with clarity any details of something that happened so long ago. NO CHANCE.

You cannot possibly believe what you are writing. This happened 36 yrs ago. No chance anyone remembers with clarity any details of something that happened so long ago. NO CHANCE.
dude, statistics already exists and why over time we have memories loss. it's why there are statues of limitations. but fk, every leftists remembers everything right? these fks are truly unique human beings for sure. ask them.

Hey I did have one question, why does Ford need the FBI to investigate before she testifies? Anyone think about that? What does the FBI have to do with her story? it's her story. perhaps she should be updating the fbi by testifying. What the fk people, how fking stupid do these fking leftists think we are?

Last edited:

Ain't it funny, when one of their own is accused of sexual battery, conservatives want everyone to believe "boys will be boys", regardless of their age when they attacked their victims.

But, when it is a progressive who is accused, according to conservatives, it is the most heinous crime imaginable.

This is why conservatives overwhelmingly support Republican politicians who have admitted to committing sex crimes. The idiot trump is a perfect example, and they admire him, even defend him for cheating on all three of his wives. These people are all unquestionably devout Christian conservatives, and the fact they reserve their belief in the Bible to only situations when it suits their agenda is proof of this.

So why are you circleling the wagons?

he's a troll.

It is just the DNC that does it. Have you got an example of any Republicans doing it?

She doesn't know where it happened.

She doesn't know when it happened.

She said two guys were there after telling her therapist it was 4 guys.

She didn't tell anyone, including her 15 year old BFFs, for 30 years......

Yeah.....she is lying.

Well there we have it. Kavanaugh should not be confirmed as Comic Laureate of the United States!

Wish the focus was on his alleged money problems, and some of the withheld stuff while working for bush,& the way he acted during the Clinton impeachment. what makes it important is that its a life time appointment. would like to feel confident that he would be working for all of us, not party, not personal agenda.

he's a troll.

Not pretending at all, just stating facts.

Dem Sen. Hirono: 'Men in this country should shut up and step up!'

I could not agree more with Democrat Senator Hirono! Men should 'shut up' complaining about the BS, heinous tactics and false accusations - such as those on display now, thanks to D-Feinstein, and 'Step Up' to put an end to it as an acceptable 'go-to' / easy 'card' to play to destroy someone's life to get what they want.

Hirono has already made herself judge and jury, not only of this 'Ford-Kavanaugh TRIAL' Feinstein initiated in the 'Court of Public Opinion', but also judge of ever man in the United States.

Hirono has decided that Ford's story is 100% accurate....despite not being sure where it happened, if she was there, what happened, who did what, and her 'eye witness' has declared 'IT NEVER HAPPENED'. Yup, Hirono has sided with this admitted Trump-Hating Liberal, Pu$$y hat-wearing, Womens' march-participating, Progressive activist, and has judged all men to be pigs who are choosing loyalty to the male species to actually accepting HER word thatFord should be believed and Kavanaugh is guilty.

More specifically, she demands the Committee to ask the FBI to investigate this 'crime' (already proven in her mind).

How do you get to be a Senator and be so stupid? Oh, I forgot about Jonathon Gruber and what he said - 'Democrats rely on the stupidity of voters to get away with what they do.'

The FBI has already said they want no part of this.....

...and so far there are no =definitive facts supporting her claim.

Dem Sen. Hirono lashes out at 'men in this country' urging them to 'shut up and step up' amid Kavanaugh claims

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-19_12-1-36.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-19_12-1-36.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 26

Forum List

Back