Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In 1978, while on liberty, I paid Maizie Hirono $5 for fellatio behind a dumpster off of Hotel St. in Honolulu just up from Sailor Jerry’s tattoo shop. Though I was a shitfaced drunken sailor I remember this like it was yesterday.
You need to be believed.

Where are you #MeToo ?

Funny you'll scream about something that happened over 35 years ago, but not a peep about what happened to Ellison's accuser just a few years ago.

"Feminists" sold out long ago when they supported Bubba instead of his victims. They look like cynical hypocrites now when they get all excited about this.
So how about you...when did you sell out? Did you support Clinton...like you do Kavanaugh?

I think we all know that the goal is optics. They want to portray the republican senators as mean old white men gaining up on a poor victimized woman who was sexually assaulted. And she should be believed because of her say-so alone.

The fact they would like to exclude a woman from questioning Dr. Ford, is an admission they are just putting on a dog and pony show. That has nothing to do with the validity of any claim.

Last edited:
hey now... if you all think she is some plant trying to overturn this whole nomination debacle... then why can't those CONspiracies, be true 'eh? you can't have it both ways, asswipe.

Wow, super intelligent post. If there were EVIDENCE, and FACTS then yes, the CONspiracies would have validity, but they don't. The fact is Ford is being coached, advised, and promoted by Democrat operatives. THESE ARE KNOWN FACTS. Most likely she was recruited by these same operatives.

I will forge the name calling, and personal attacks because I have class.

There still is no solid commitment from the Ford camp.

Will she make the hearing, or duck out in the last minute with the Democrats demanding more time and accommodation?

What say you?

I expect a lot of tears and near hysteria for the bulk of what she does say. For the most part, it will be lawyered up answers and the fifth.

Twitter

Kavanaugh to Give Senate Calendars From 1982 to Back Up Denial

Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh has calendars from the summer of 1982 that he plans to hand over to the Senate Judiciary Committee that do not show a party consistent with the description of his accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, according to someone working for his confirmation.

The calendars do not disprove Dr. Blasey’s allegations, Judge Kavanaugh’s team acknowledged. He could have attended a party that he did not list. But his team will argue to the senators that the calendars provide no corroboration for her account of a small gathering at a house where he allegedly pinned her to a bed and tried to remove her clothing.

The calendars show, according to the person working for his confirmation, that he was out of town much of the summer at the beach or away with his parents. When he was at home, the calendars list his basketball games, movie outings, football workouts and college interviews. A few parties are mentioned but include names of friends other than those identified by Dr. Blasey.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

I mean some of you subversives believe her letter, so you should surely his calanders of what happened EACH DAY from 1982 onward!!!!

Has anyone actually seen this letter besides partisan jackass, senile, China spy employing Cal. Senator?
It doesn't prove anything but does help corroborate his denial more than Ford's complete lack of evidence corroborates hers.

She will not. Lying there is just a smidgen more serious than a kid lying to his mama about his homework being done.

Where are you #MeToo ?

Funny you'll scream about something that happened over 35 years ago, but not a peep about what happened to Ellison's accuser just a few years ago.

"Feminists" sold out long ago when they supported Bubba instead of his victims. They look like cynical hypocrites now when they get all excited about this.
So how about you...when did you sell out? Did you support Clinton...like you do Kavanaugh?

What about me? Clinton had a long trail of harassment and assault behind him AS AN ADULT and lied under oath trying to prevent his accuser from getting justice. His wife, parenthetically, also maligned his accusers, then cynically demanded their support when she needed it in her epic fail at the presidency. Kavenaugh deserves support until at least his accuser makes a strong case against him. This mess isn't a strong case.

Last edited:
Dems won’t care. This is subversion and Social Justice Terrorism, they never needed facts or evidence on their side.

Pete Hegseth said on 'Fox and Friends' ' at 6 a.m. that sources told him that Ford was already on the east coast.

Apparently the rest of the media is not interested in her general whereabouts.
I thought I smelled something!

Forum List

Back