Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Insiders claim Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer are set to report a late twist in Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation... MORE...
NEW YORKER to publish account of a new woman and a 'dildo'...
She is 'Never Trump', says a source. But best friend will say 'She never told me!'... Developing...

She will not. Lying there is just a smidgen more serious than a kid lying to his mama about his homework being done.

I haven't even paid much attention to this whole Kavanaugh affair, but from what I've read neither side has much evidence to support their claims or refute the other's. They can both lie all they want.

This is true. That's one problem that comes with waiting 36 yrs. to come out with it.
Not to mention the damage done to careers, lives, bank accounts and the list goes on.

It’s the same problem we always have. We send Republicans to do a job and they end up caving under pressure. Bending over backwards to appear the good guys.
Grassley has succeeded in showing he was making every accommodation. Now that all of the main stream media has reported that he has, the left has no recourse. With all of her witnesses now discrediting her story she has nothing but discredited accusations.

This is over on Thursday...

Her story is changing. Her witnesses call her a liar. Can’t wait to see her on the stand. Maybe Grassley is smarter than we give him credit for.

More breaking.......

MORE...
NEW YORKER to publish account of a new woman and a 'dildo'...
She is 'Never Trump', says a source. But best friend will say 'She never told me!'... Developing...

It's not important. What's important is to keep it rolling November.

Oh, at this rate they'll easily drag this out until after the mid-terms. See how the elections go before handing the Republicans the Supreme Court on a silver platter. :dunno:

This can not go on forever!

Time for Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh !!!!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! NO MORE CIRCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE DOG AND PONY SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad-61::mad-61::mad-61:

then every single SC nominee in the future will be subjected to deliberately false allegations.

The standard has to be some form of proof.

Allegations with no evidence cannot stop nominations of any kind, otherwise they will stop all....
Maybe they just shouldn’t nominate rapists

Well shit rightwinger. You've already exaggerated ( lied) about this in such fine form and fashion, in accordance with The Big Book of Lies for lefties...why not go all the way and say he also kicks tiny, furry baby kittens to dead then bites their heads off.

That story's got grip!

She will not. Lying there is just a smidgen more serious than a kid lying to his mama about his homework being done.

I haven't even paid much attention to this whole Kavanaugh affair, but from what I've read neither side has much evidence to support their claims or refute the other's. They can both lie all they want.

Of the people she said were there, all have come forward and made statements under oath saying it didn't happen.

seems pretty convincing to me

then every single SC nominee in the future will be subjected to deliberately false allegations.

Allegations with no evidence cannot stop nominations of any kind, otherwise they will stop all....
Promises promises.....
Ya well number. 1 isn’t working out so well so you’ve invented a number 2

Isn't it odd with all this so-called evidence, the GOP doesn't want the FBI involved? You'd think it would be a slam dunk now. But.....maybe things aren't as true as trumpanzees put out here.
And you still TRUST the FBI....Can I sell you a bridge in Bklyn.?

I wonder if she'll ever appear before the committee.

I know it's early on a Sunday morning but still, the quiet of liberals here and around the web is indicating no, she won't appear, at this time. Who knows what else they'll conjure up between now and Thurs though. They have no shame, as others said on this thread.
You are all brainwashed idiots she is testifying on Thursday. Despite being guilty in dupe world.

If Kavanaugh goes down over the word of one person without any verification

i will blame the republicans for being in on it

drain the swamp

whether it be democrat or republican

Twitter

Kavanaugh to Give Senate Calendars From 1982 to Back Up Denial

Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh has calendars from the summer of 1982 that he plans to hand over to the Senate Judiciary Committee that do not show a party consistent with the description of his accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, according to someone working for his confirmation.

The calendars do not disprove Dr. Blasey’s allegations, Judge Kavanaugh’s team acknowledged. He could have attended a party that he did not list. But his team will argue to the senators that the calendars provide no corroboration for her account of a small gathering at a house where he allegedly pinned her to a bed and tried to remove her clothing.

The calendars show, according to the person working for his confirmation, that he was out of town much of the summer at the beach or away with his parents. When he was at home, the calendars list his basketball games, movie outings, football workouts and college interviews. A few parties are mentioned but include names of friends other than those identified by Dr. Blasey.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

I mean some of you subversives believe her letter, so you should surely his calanders of what happened EACH DAY from 1982 onward!!!!

Has anyone actually seen this letter besides partisan jackass, senile, China spy employing Cal. Senator?
Lol his high school calendars? :laugh:

I’m more interested to hear what this second of his victims that’s coming out soon has to say.
You mean they actually FOUND a second whore to say something....Must have paid this one 6 figures, cause Balsy and her 54 JOHNS didn't cost The DNC anything near that...ROTFLMFAO!!!

nope only conservative nominations

this is a trait of the leftist scumbags

The ignorant slut is just doing the Democrat's bidding by trying to delay the vote on Kavanaugh until after the November elections in the hope they will be back in power and can fill the court vacancy with another lefty liberal loon. .... :cool:
Even if the Democrats win in November, the Republican Majority is in power until January 2019 when the new Senators are sworn in... there is plenty of time, so that's not the strategy.... besides, it is NOT the Senate that the Dems are suppose to win the majority, it is the House....

Maybe if the FBI had reopened their back ground check when this was revealed, and taken the 3 days to investigate, this would all be over with already, but nooooooooooooooo, they could not do that...oh Lordy, they could not do that.... instead we have a long, dragged out, dog and pony show....
The three people Ford named as witnesses cannot collaborate her accusation. Its over, unless you want to drag it out for political reasons.

The liberals here and on other internet sites--even Twitter--are VERY quiet this morning. This makes me think it might indeed be over. If this retreat continues, Grassley ought to find his gumption and call the vote TOMORROW. Let's do this thing!

Too bad for you DiFi.
It's Sunday morning, Sue. There is really not much else to say after a week of sheer conjecture and victim slamming. Now we wait.
Victim slamming?

Forum List

Back