Kavanaugh Accuser Won't Testify

It would be smart to have this investigated....unless the repubs simply want a person that sexually assaulted a woman on the SCOTUS for political reasons.
How would you investigate it? List the steps!
I would tell you if I was a member of the FBI. You should ask them that quesiton. Thats what they do all day long is investigate shit.
So if you were accused of rape you would want the FBI to investigate you? Really? Interesting!
Hell yeah. If I had this much riding on the line and I was innocent I would be begging the FBI to investigate. It speaks volumnes that the repubs are scared of an investigation that would clear his name.....if he was innocent that is.

It would be smart to have this investigated....unless the repubs simply want a person that sexually assaulted a woman on the SCOTUS for political reasons.
There’s not a law enforcement agency in the country that would investigate this bullshit.

And why do you want him to not be confirmed? Oh yeah political reasons. Fuck off.
Drumpf can direct the FBI to investigate this.

I dont want him confirmed because he is a sexual predator.
Well why do we need an investigation? You have made up your mind because Spartacus told you so!
We need an investigation so we wont have a dog and pony show. I dont know who Spartacus is so you would be wrong.
Cory hooker booker
He did such a great job on his own nickname let's let him keep it...

I don't want you consuming oxygen, because you're a genetic disaster.

There's actually more credibility in my statement right there, because there is actual proof in every one of your posts, and there is no proof to the claims of you bed wetters.

Weird how you lack any credibility yet you expect me to believe you have any. :laugh:

DC really needs to be purged, in a manner or speaking. Not in a leftist manner of speaking which requires mass graves, ovens, trains, you get the drift.

The entire federal government should be fired or reassigned as far as I'm concerned. The only new hires that should be accepted are people who've never registered to vote.

It won't happen though. The cancer is too deep, it's stage 4, if it gets reset it will be nasty, if it dies a slow death it will be far worse. Maybe I'm wrong but until the collectivists willingly accept being "exploited" for a paycheck, or flee in terror to Finland and get raped by moose limbs in that ( LOL...) "Utopia" we are going to be consumed from within just like Khrushchev told us they were working on.

Yeah...

The KGB is gone.

Now it's the DOJ, they just can't convince people to walk into the gulag and that nasty little 2nd Amendment is still the law.

one can come back from stage IV cancer

but it takes special treatments

and lots of determination

There’s not a law enforcement agency in the country that would investigate this bullshit.

And why do you want him to not be confirmed? Oh yeah political reasons. Fuck off.

I swear it happened.....
No....i don’t remember where...
.....no I don’t remember when....
......but their were 4 boys........
.....no......there were 2 boys......

Lol.
That's her story in a nutshell, which is why she'd be a fool to give sworn testimony

How can anyone investigate? No date, no names but her and (at first four) two others, they say never happened. No idea where it happened. No idea how she got there. No idea how she got home.

Not a federal crime. Statue of limitations ran out. No police report made.

Do they build a time machine and follow her around for a year or two?

I would tell you if I was a member of the FBI. You should ask them that quesiton. Thats what they do all day long is investigate shit.
They passed on this case, I know why

Do you?
I do. Because Drumpf didnt direct them to. They have no responsibility to investigate it unless he tells them to.

How can anyone investigate? No date, no names but her and (at first four) two others, they say never happened. No idea where it happened. No idea how she got there. No idea how she got home.

Not a federal crime. Statue of limitations ran out. No police report made.

Do they build a time machine and follow her around for a year or two?
Thats why the FBI are the FBI. They investigate things you ordinary people have no clue how they were able to investigate.

They have to investigate anything Drumpf tells them to investigate.

Do you?

Asslips is a posting bot. It doesn't "know" anything.
Let's see if he can tell us why the FBI declined to look into this

There are at least 3 reasons, I'm interested to see if he can name one...
When did the FBI declining to look into this stop them from looking into this via presidential order?

So if you were accused of rape you would want the FBI to investigate you? Really? Interesting!
Hell yeah. If I had this much riding on the line and I was innocent I would be begging the FBI to investigate. It speaks volumnes that the repubs are scared of an investigation that would clear his name.....if he was innocent that is.
He has been investigated six times. How many times has she been investigated?

Can you explain why this information you just posted is relevant to what we are talking about?

Can you explain why this information you just posted is relevant to what we are talking about?
What info do you speak of?

Do you?

When did the FBI declining to look into this stop them from looking into this via presidential order?
There are several legal reasons for this

Feel free to use the Google if you want

And take all the time you need

I'm very patient

What info do you speak of?
The info you posted. What does Kav being investigated 6 times and this woman never have to do with the current situation?

Do you?

There are several legal reasons for this

Feel free to use the Google if you want

And take all the time you need

I'm very patient
Give me just one reason if you can. I too am very patient.

Watching Tucker Carlson and he announced breaking news....the false accuser of Kavanaugh has sent word she will not testify until after the FBI conducts an investigation into her claim....making this a scam as the democrats do their best to drag this out till after the election when they believe they will win the Senate.....

Republicans...you better go out in vast numbers and vote in every Republican you can....even if they are assholes...now is not the time to be picky about the morons in the Republican party, he morons in the democrat party are far more dangerous.
Absolutely. I've heretofore voted for the person more than the party, but after this sleaze fest I will NEVER vote for a democrat again. I will work every election to make sure others don't as well. The precedent that these garbage politicians are setting with #metoo crap means that no matter how decent and good a man is, he can be ruined with impunity by any unfounded allegation a woman chooses to level against him. Innocent until proven guilty has been thrown out the window. Any parent of a son should be horrified. Where does this man go to get his reputation back? How many times do we have to see this reputational rape before we say enough?

Guess I stumped the peanut gallery? Anyone want to tell me why Drumpf ordering the the FBI to investigate this is a problem?
You really don't understand what is happening and are dou Ling down on showing that off

And you haven't answered my original question, why did the FBI decline to investigate this?

I already told you that there are at least 3 legal reasons, all I am asking for is for you to identify one of them

Forum List

Back