Kavanaugh Accuser Won't Testify

It would be smart to have this investigated....unless the repubs simply want a person that sexually assaulted a woman on the SCOTUS for political reasons.
There’s not a law enforcement agency in the country that would investigate this bullshit.

And why do you want him to not be confirmed? Oh yeah political reasons. Fuck off.

DC really needs to be purged, in a manner or speaking. Not in a leftist manner of speaking which requires mass graves, ovens, trains, you get the drift.

The entire federal government should be fired or reassigned as far as I'm concerned. The only new hires that should be accepted are people who've never registered to vote.

It won't happen though. The cancer is too deep, it's stage 4, if it gets reset it will be nasty, if it dies a slow death it will be far worse. Maybe I'm wrong but until the collectivists willingly accept being "exploited" for a paycheck, or flee in terror to Finland and get raped by moose limbs in that ( LOL...) "Utopia" we are going to be consumed from within just like Khrushchev told us they were working on.

Yeah...

The KGB is gone.

Now it's the DOJ, they just can't convince people to walk into the gulag and that nasty little 2nd Amendment is still the law.

It would be smart to have this investigated....unless the repubs simply want a person that sexually assaulted a woman on the SCOTUS for political reasons.
There’s not a law enforcement agency in the country that would investigate this bullshit.

And why do you want him to not be confirmed? Oh yeah political reasons. Fuck off.
Drumpf can direct the FBI to investigate this.

I dont want him confirmed because he is a sexual predator.

She is also claiming "death threats"

as predicted
Actually, that part of her story I can believe. People are pathetic when it comes to people they disagree with. Just ask any Republican or conservative commentator.

Hell, ask Kavanaugh. I'll bet he has received more than a fair share of death threats since being nominated.

We already had that for president, didn't work out

That's why we are putting a man of integrity on the highest court

Kav will be a stellar Supreme Court Justice

I swear it happened.....
No....i don’t remember where...
.....no I don’t remember when....
......but their were 4 boys........
.....no......there were 2 boys......

Lol.

DC really needs to be purged, in a manner or speaking. Not in a leftist manner of speaking which requires mass graves, ovens, trains, you get the drift.

The entire federal government should be fired or reassigned as far as I'm concerned. The only new hires that should be accepted are people who've never registered to vote.

It won't happen though. The cancer is too deep, it's stage 4, if it gets reset it will be nasty, if it dies a slow death it will be far worse. Maybe I'm wrong but until the collectivists willingly accept being "exploited" for a paycheck, or flee in terror to Finland and get raped by moose limbs in that ( LOL...) "Utopia" we are going to be consumed from within just like Khrushchev told us they were working on.

Yeah...

The KJB is gone.

Now it's the DOJ, they just can't convince people to walk into the gulag and that nasty little 2nd Amendment is still the law.

Didnt Drumpf promise to drain the swamp? Instead he brought his own personal swamp with him and they are getting convicted to prison terms at a unprecedented rate.

You have standards lower than an earthworms dick if you think Kav is a man of integrity.

How would you investigate it? List the steps!
I would tell you if I was a member of the FBI. You should ask them that quesiton. Thats what they do all day long is investigate shit.

Well why do we need an investigation? You have made up your mind because Spartacus told you so!

I would tell you if I was a member of the FBI. You should ask them that quesiton. Thats what they do all day long is investigate shit.
So if you were accused of rape you would want the FBI to investigate you? Really? Interesting!

You have standards lower than an earthworms dick if you think Kav is a man of integrity.
Thanks for showing the class how gullible you are, I'd make fun of you, but why should I get in the way when you are doing all the work for me :dunno:

Well why do we need an investigation? You have made up your mind because Spartacus told you so!
We need an investigation so we wont have a dog and pony show. I dont know who Spartacus is so you would be wrong.

Thanks for showing the class how gullible you are, I'd make fun of you, but why should I get in the way when you are doing all the work for me :dunno:
Says the guy that says Kav has integrity.

We need an investigation so we wont have a dog and pony show. I dont know who Spartacus is so you would be wrong.
Cory hooker booker

So if you were accused of rape you would want the FBI to investigate you? Really? Interesting!

Theyre so delusional that they cant even understand what theyre even saying.

I don't want you consuming oxygen, because you're a genetic disaster.

There's actually more credibility in my statement right there, because there is actual proof in every one of your posts, and there is no proof to the claims of you bed wetters.

Forum List

Back