Kavanaugh Accuser Won't Testify

Guess I stumped the peanut gallery? Anyone want to tell me why Drumpf ordering the the FBI to investigate this is a problem?
You really don't understand what is happening and are dou Ling down on showing that off

And you haven't answered my original question, why did the FBI decline to investigate this?

I already told you that there are at least 3 legal reasons, all I am asking for is for you to identify one of them
Stop stalling please. My patience has it limits.

Let's see if he can tell us why the FBI declined to look into this

There are at least 3 reasons, I'm interested to see if he can name one...

It can't tell us anything that hasn't been parroted all over moonbat message boards.

Weird how you lack any credibility yet you expect me to believe you have any. :laugh:

WTF are you talking about? I don't expect you to keep stealing oxygen... I can only assume your a posting bot because if you were a real mammal of some sort you'd have been run over by a car by now. If you are an actual human being responding to me, you're far to vapid for me to give a shit what you believe in.

Assholes like you believe in Santa Marx, Global Warming, Cults of Personality, globalism and perversion. If an imbecile like you agreed with me on anything I would re-evaluate my position.

Guess I stumped the peanut gallery? Anyone want to tell me why Drumpf ordering the the FBI to investigate this is a problem?
You really don't understand what is happening and are dou Ling down on showing that off

And you haven't answered my original question, why did the FBI decline to investigate this?

I already told you that there are at least 3 legal reasons, all I am asking for is for you to identify one of them
It's OK to admit if you don't know, we all understand

It's OK to admit if you don't know, we all understand
Youre still stalling. I understand youre embarrassed I called your bluff but you had to have something or you wouldnt have foolishly challenged me.

Weird how you lack any credibility yet you expect me to believe you have any. :laugh:

WTF are you talking about? I don't expect you to keep stealing oxygen... I can only assume your a posting bot because if you were a real mammal of some sort you'd have been run over by a car by now. If you are an actual human being responding to me, you're far to vapid for me to give a shit what you believe in.

Assholes like you believe in Santa Marx, Global Warming, Cults of Personality, globalism and perversion. If an imbecile like you agreed with me on anything I would re-evaluate my position.
I'm talking about how you lack credibility and how weird it is to see you say you have any.

So if you were accused of rape you would want the FBI to investigate you? Really? Interesting!
Hell yeah. If I had this much riding on the line and I was innocent I would be begging the FBI to investigate. It speaks volumnes that the repubs are scared of an investigation that would clear his name.....if he was innocent that is.
He has been investigated six times. How many times has she been investigated?
Can you explain why this information you just posted is relevant to what we are talking about?
What info do you speak of?
The info you posted. What does Kav being investigated 6 times and this woman never have to do with the current situation?
Why wouldn’t it?

It would be smart to have this investigated....unless the repubs simply want a person that sexually assaulted a woman on the SCOTUS for political reasons.
There’s not a law enforcement agency in the country that would investigate this bullshit.

And why do you want him to not be confirmed? Oh yeah political reasons. Fuck off.
Drumpf can direct the FBI to investigate this.

I dont want him confirmed because he is a sexual predator.
Investigate what you stupid bitch? You have an address to start with? How about a year? Month? Any names? What are we investigating here? No evidence and no details. So what does the FBI do here?

Don’t worry sweet heart nobody is ever going to sexually assault you. And I mean pretty much nobody is that hard up.

Hell yeah. If I had this much riding on the line and I was innocent I would be begging the FBI to investigate. It speaks volumnes that the repubs are scared of an investigation that would clear his name.....if he was innocent that is.
Can you explain why this information you just posted is relevant to what we are talking about?
The info you posted. What does Kav being investigated 6 times and this woman never have to do with the current situation?
Why wouldn’t it?
Because it doesnt and that isnt an answer to my question.

It would be smart to have this investigated....unless the repubs simply want a person that sexually assaulted a woman on the SCOTUS for political reasons.
There’s not a law enforcement agency in the country that would investigate this bullshit.

And why do you want him to not be confirmed? Oh yeah political reasons. Fuck off.

Investigate what you stupid bitch? You have an address to start with? How about a year? Month? Any names? What are we investigating here? No evidence and no details. So what does the FBI do here?

Don’t worry sweet heart nobody is ever going to sexually assault you. And I mean pretty much nobody is that hard up.
Hey silly ass. If you dont know what the FBI is supposed to investigate have a seat with the other kids in the peanut gallery.

Wouldn't one have to file a criminal complaint first before any investigation could be started? If one was filed wouldn't it fall on local law enforcement to investigate it not the FBI assuming of course the statute of limitation has not expired?
Nope. Its not a criminal investigation. Statute of limitations has long expired.

I swear it happened.....
No....i don’t remember where...
.....no I don’t remember when....
......but their were 4 boys........
.....no......there were 2 boys......

Lol.
We should get the FBI involved! This is a hot case!

Why wouldn’t it?
What doesn’t?

I swear it happened.....
No....i don’t remember where...
.....no I don’t remember when....
......but their were 4 boys........
.....no......there were 2 boys......

Lol.
We should get the FBI involved! This is a hot case!
How sweet would it look for the repubs if the FBI investigated and found nothing zilch?

Why wouldn’t it?
What doesn’t?
You and your delfection doesnt matter. I just wondered why you thought it did but you cant even answer that.

Why wouldn’t it?
What doesn’t?
You and your delfection doesnt matter. I just wondered why you thought it did but you cant even answer that.
What deflection?

Hey silly ass. If you dont know what the FBI is supposed to investigate have a seat with the other kids in the peanut gallery.
They don’t investigate grabbing some chicks ass 35 years ago. Maybe you’re unclear on their job.

Forum List

Back