Kavanaugh Accuser Won't Testify

It would be smart to have this investigated....unless the repubs simply want a person that sexually assaulted a woman on the SCOTUS for political reasons.
There’s not a law enforcement agency in the country that would investigate this bullshit.

And why do you want him to not be confirmed? Oh yeah political reasons. Fuck off.
Drumpf can direct the FBI to investigate this.

I dont want him confirmed because he is a sexual predator.
Investigate what you stupid bitch? You have an address to start with? How about a year? Month? Any names? What are we investigating here? No evidence and no details. So what does the FBI do here?

Don’t worry sweet heart nobody is ever going to sexually assault you. And I mean pretty much nobody is that hard up.
Hey silly ass. If you dont know what the FBI is supposed to investigate have a seat with the other kids in the peanut gallery.
They don’t investigate grabbing some chicks ass 35 years ago. Maybe you’re unclear on their job.
They do if the POTUS says to do it. Maybe you are unclear on that.

It would be smart to have this investigated....unless the repubs simply want a person that sexually assaulted a woman on the SCOTUS for political reasons.
There’s not a law enforcement agency in the country that would investigate this bullshit.

And why do you want him to not be confirmed? Oh yeah political reasons. Fuck off.

I swear it happened.....
No....i don’t remember where...
.....no I don’t remember when....
......but their were 4 boys........
.....no......there were 2 boys......

Lol.
We should get the FBI involved! This is a hot case!
How sweet would it look for the repubs if the FBI investigated and found nothing zilch?
They already found that.

I swear it happened.....

Lol.
How sweet would it look for the repubs if the FBI investigated and found nothing zilch?
They already found that.
I thought you said the FBI didnt investigate this issue?

Investigate what you stupid bitch? You have an address to start with? How about a year? Month? Any names? What are we investigating here? No evidence and no details. So what does the FBI do here?

Don’t worry sweet heart nobody is ever going to sexually assault you. And I mean pretty much nobody is that hard up.
Hey silly ass. If you dont know what the FBI is supposed to investigate have a seat with the other kids in the peanut gallery.
They don’t investigate grabbing some chicks ass 35 years ago. Maybe you’re unclear on their job.
No, they don’t. Why would they?

How can anyone investigate? No date, no names but her and (at first four) two others, they say never happened. No idea where it happened. No idea how she got there. No idea how she got home.

Not a federal crime. Statue of limitations ran out. No police report made.

Do they build a time machine and follow her around for a year or two?
Holy shit, the actual legal reasons had already been spelled out, yet still you were still unable to answer

you have to try hard to miss this much

Third reason, there is not even a crime alleged

Unless you think that the Federal B I should investigate potential underage drinking

You really aren't very good at this

No, they don’t. Why would they?
You just claimed they already did.

Why would they? Because the POTUS ordered them to.

How can anyone investigate? No date, no names but her and (at first four) two others, they say never happened. No idea where it happened. No idea how she got there. No idea how she got home.

Holy shit, the actual legal reasons had already been spelled out, yet still you were still unable to answer

Unless you think that the Federal B I should investigate potential underage drinking

No reasons have not been spelled out. Youve only stalled.

It doesnt have to be a crime for them to investigate. is this one of your reasons?

I swear it happened.....

Lol.
They already found that.
They got your senators stupid letter and passed. Done deal. The FBI doesn’t give a shit about your political hack job.

Thats why the FBI are the FBI. They investigate things you ordinary people have no clue how they were able to investigate.

They have to investigate anything Drumpf tells them to investigate.
They can spend millions of man hours but they have to have a starting point. There is no dna. There is nothing to work with. There is not even a credible story. They could even try behavioral analysts and they would tell them that it did not happen. There are no finger prints. There are no pictures. There are no videos. There may be a hundred billion to one chance that there was a satellite overhead that might have seen her leaving the party, but you would still need a time to try and check, plus you would need better then a thirty year old satelitte as the resolution would not be good enough to even tell it was her. You could perhaps try and go back and track every party either one was at but chances are not even that would get even close.

We have been trying to prove the existence of God, ghosts and all sorts of cr*p. They would be farther ahead in investigating these then a thirty year old she said/ he said.

I swear it happened.....

Lol.
They already found that.
They got your senators stupid letter and passed. Done deal. The FBI doesn’t give a shit about your political hack job.
Get your story straight. Did they already investigate this issue or not? You keep contradicting yourself.

It doesnt have to be a crime for them to investigate. is this one of your reasons?
So we’re going to spend a lot of time and money investigating democrat bullshit not crimes. That sounds reasonable.

Thats why the FBI are the FBI. They investigate things you ordinary people have no clue how they were able to investigate.

They have to investigate anything Drumpf tells them to investigate.
They can spend millions of man hours but they have to have a starting point. There is no dna. There is nothing to work with. There is not even a credible story. They could even try behavioral analysts and they would tell them that it did not happen. There are no finger prints. There are no pictures. There are no videos. There may be a hundred billion to one chance that there was a satellite overhead that might have seen her leaving the party, but you would still need a time to try and check, plus you would need better then a thirty year old satelitte as the resolution would not be good enough to even tell it was her. You could perhaps try and go back and track every party either one was at but chances are not even that would get even close.

We have been trying to prove the existence of God, ghosts and all sorts of cr*p. They would be farther ahead in investigating these then a thirty year old she said/ he said.
They have a starting point. They can speak to Judge, Kav and this woman. People tend to tell the truth when they are questioned with consequences for lying.

So we’re going to spend a lot of time and money investigating democrat bullshit not crimes. That sounds reasonable.
Yes were going to spend a lot of time and money making sure a sexual predator doesnt become a SC justice.

They already found that.
Get your story straight. Did they already investigate this issue or not? You keep contradicting yourself.
They didn’t waste their time. You should take that as a hint.

They already found that.
They didn’t waste their time. You should take that as a hint.
So they didnt investigate this right?

They didnt investigate it because its past the statutes of limitations so its not a crime anymore. They dont have the power to investigate it on their own. The POTUS however can order them to investigate it.

And the public makes a collective gasp and groans not again. Dear Lord not again.

Don't be surprised if the democrat blue wave turns into a democrat red paddled ass.

The Dems would like to have it investigated in hopes it would drag out past elections. Then they might have enough votes to deny Cavenaugh. Theres no good reason this woman can't publicly testify now at this time.
Please don't try to say after 35 years she is traumatized by a 17 year old grabbing her... IF that was even true.
What the F can the FBI even investigate? what type of forensic evidence do you believe was generated by a 17 year old groping a girl .... again assuming this even happened. There is a reason for statute of limitations laws.
There's no way Cavinaugh can possibly defend himself with any type of evidence. after 35 years it would be impossible to remember where he was or who he was with on a given date.

Funny how the Democrats use this shit every time. They couldnt find anything wrong with his rulings, they tried to say he did something racist but it turned out as the opposite much to their displeasure so... find some woman who also hates Trump... get her to make a statement... drag it out with an FBI investigation. It's obvious BS...
Let the woman say what she has to say or get the fuck out.

Forum List

Back