Kavanaugh accuser considered moving to another country, husband says

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she moved to another country in her feels and mind a long time ago. Why does her employer put up with this mockery?
Her very strong reaction does support the fact that Kavanaugh manhandled her, though.

Fact? What fact? Fact is empirical, verifiable, validated.....Dr. Ford has only provided allegations 36 Years later conveniently in time for disrupting Kavanaugh’s SCOTUS nomination.

There is nothing factual to date to support her allegations.

I think she moved to another country in her feels and mind a long time ago. Why does her employer put up with this mockery?

She is employed by a cesspool of lower learning and indoctrination. A place where curiosity is forbidden and intellect crushed. A place where information goes to die.
The fact that she is a college professor makes me question her motives right from the start.

That combined with the fact that she is also a Californicator.

Her very strong reaction does support the fact that Kavanaugh manhandled her, though.

No, it supports she has a personal and political agenda with Kanvanaugh as a liberal.
Yeah all women testifying against scumbag republicans are lying All 18 against the pos in our WH are liars

No, it supports she has a personal and political agenda with Kanvanaugh as a liberal.
Yeah all women testifying against scumbag republicans are lying All 18 against the pos in our WH are liars
Drag a dollar bill on a string through a trailer park and watch all the underpaid whores do the exact same thing the high dollar whores do.

CHASE DAT MONEY

This coming from someone who worships the party of Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, and Tony Wiener!
Please stick to the thread topic.

Did they testify under oath? Oh yeah, they didn't. If they did, they would be charged with perjury.

This coming from someone who worships the party of Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, and Tony Wiener!
they paid a price ,,,,your republican scumbags led by trump are still on the loose

That's how much she hates Kavanaugh. Anyone who still claims her accusation isn't politically motivated is just a lying douchebag or suffering brain damage.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, considered moving to another country following Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement earlier this year, her husband says.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’” her husband, Russell Ford, told The Washington Post for a story published Saturday. “She wanted out.”
You provided no proof that she lied.
The three witnesses she named all said she's lying. Case closed.

Did they testify under oath? Oh yeah, they didn't. If they did, they would be charged with perjury.
when will your leader testify under oath??? lol lol

That's how much she hates Kavanaugh. Anyone who still claims her accusation isn't politically motivated is just a lying douchebag or suffering brain damage.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, considered moving to another country following Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement earlier this year, her husband says.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’” her husband, Russell Ford, told The Washington Post for a story published Saturday. “She wanted out.”
So?

You yourself have claimed you take medicines because you got hit in the head.

And you also claim you don't live in the U.K.
When did I do either of those things?

they paid a price ,,,,your republican scumbags led by trump are still on the loose
The lion of the Senate paid a price? What was that?

So?

You yourself have claimed you take medicines because you got hit in the head.

And you also claim you don't live in the U.K.
When did I do either of those things?
I've never seen you say anything like that.

Btw where is the GoFundMe so we can buy this BITCH a one way plane ticket? We need to include enough for that dyke lawyer of hers to go with her.

Was Paula Jones a liar?

when will your leader testify under oath??? lol lol
Never, dumbass.

Fact? What fact? Fact is empirical, verifiable, validated.....Dr. Ford has only provided allegations 36 Years later conveniently in time for disrupting Kavanaugh’s SCOTUS nomination.

There is nothing factual to date to support her allegations.
Silent for 42 years...then it came back to her during a hypnosis session.

The lion of the Senate paid a price? What was that?
Ted Kennedy got away with murder. His car killed more people than my guns.

How does it support a political agenda? A personal one yes, but not sure how it supports a political agenda

You provided no proof that she lied.
The three witnesses she named all said she's lying. Case closed.
Her attorneys and Democrats are coaching her how to respond. She will make a statement, answer Democrats softball question...and her attorney won’t let her answer any GOP questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back