Kavanaugh accuser considered moving to another country, husband says

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about Kavanaugh. But a thirty + year old accusation by ONE person seems a tad of a stretch. Both were intoxicated, and she wasn't raped. I am confused as to what the issue is here.
it was an attempted rape maybe for real maybe not,,,but why would any very smart person as she is, subject themselves to all the shit republicans throw at anyone that doesnt kiss trump ass?

how do you attempt a rape with your clothes on?
you're a republican and haven't raped anyone yet ??? they'll throw you out of the party

IS that why you became a democrat?
No that's because we're not brainwashed ignoramuses.... All those corrupt Democrats are imaginary, dupes. Who needs evidence and courtrooms when you have a b*******propaganda machine.... NowNow you r absolutely positive she is lying... Same goddamn thing, dupes.

I don't know about Kavanaugh. But a thirty + year old accusation by ONE person seems a tad of a stretch. Both were intoxicated, and she wasn't raped. I am confused as to what the issue is here.
it was an attempted rape maybe for real maybe not,,,but why would any very smart person as she is, subject themselves to all the shit republicans throw at anyone that doesnt kiss trump ass?

how do you attempt a rape with your clothes on?
you're a republican and haven't raped anyone yet ??? they'll throw you out of the party

IS that why you became a democrat?
No that's because we're not brainwashed ignoramuses.... All those corrupt Democrats are imaginary, dupes. Who needs evidence and courtrooms when you have a b*******propaganda machine.... NowNow you r absolutely positive she is lying... Same goddamn thing, dupes.
We want an investigation because it is the American thing to do, you gd Nazis LOL

P.S., I admit that I'm like the Klingons in Star Trek: I CAN'T STAND people who have no personal honor.

Klingons seem a bit too easily offended. Don't see the honor in a cloaking device.

Well...I was sorta thinking of Klingons' day-to-day societal normalities, not exactly technology or ferocious battle-prowess. I've actually never seen a Star Trek Klingon I didn't secretly admire deep down inside.

This conversation was probably the best part of the thread.

I'm glad you enjoyed it **takes a humble bow**

P.S., I admit that I'm like the Klingons in Star Trek: I CAN'T STAND people who have no personal honor.

Klingons seem a bit too easily offended. Don't see the honor in a cloaking device.

Well...I was sorta thinking of Klingons' day-to-day societal normalities, not exactly technology or ferocious battle-prowess. I've actually never seen a Star Trek Klingon I didn't secretly admire deep down inside.

Klingons are brainwashed violent Republican functional assholes LOL

Maybe Iran would have her? She'd look good in a burqa.

Perfect! I don't care to look at this lying, used-up Jerry Springer whore, so I prefer she dress up as the Ghost of Christmas Future. Even that wraith-like being was more pleasant to look at than this Dr. Ford "class whore" of her high school.

She won’t consider testifying under oath because she knows she will perjur herself. She is making a mockery of sexual assault for women everywhere.

Klingons are brainwashed violent Republican functional assholes LOL

Wrong, silly person. As someone raised on the various Star Treks since I was a toddler, Klingons are a very proud, powerful people whose culture is full of bravery, pride and extreme passion. If anything, many of us humans could benefit by being as brave and brashly honest as Klingons always are. Why do you think Lt. Worf was one of the most formidable, universally loved characters in the entire Trek franchise for so many years? I submit you liberals are utterly WAAYYYCIST against the Klingons.

Like things done by the POS Thomas didn't count
What did Thomas do?
Long DONG silver strike a bell?
You must be referring to Obama who gave blow jobs to politicians and college professors.
Trumps mouth sure looks like it's a perfect size for giving kavanaugh a bj
^^^^^^pervert having pervert thoughts^^^^^^^

Note that he has thought about trumps mouth that way....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back