Here's the reason the Dims are trying so hard to delay the vote on Kavanaughs confirmation

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
According to some arcane Senate rules, there's a time limit on how long they have to vote on his confirmation. I understand why the fake news media hasn't reported this, but it's a mystery as to why FOX and other non biased outlets haven't:

Tucker Carlson: This is how DEMS plan to kill Kavanaugh nomination

As Fox News host Tucker Carlson explained on his program Friday night, there are only days left before Kavanaugh’s nomination expires per Senate rules — and that’s what Democrats are playing for.​

I wouldn't give away all the dirty tricks Democrats. You are going to have one or possibly two more appointments before Trump is done with his term.

According to some arcane Senate rules, there's a time limit on how long they have to vote on his confirmation. I understand why the fake news media hasn't reported this, but it's a mystery as to why FOX and other non biased outlets haven't:

As Fox News host Tucker Carlson explained on his program Friday night, there are only days left before Kavanaugh’s nomination expires per Senate rules — and that’s what Democrats are playing for.​
Doh! Tucker Carlson and many others on FOX have reported it!

Any one remember what the Repugs pulled with Former President Obama's Supreme Court nominee?
Anyone Remember There Was A Mandatory
Presidential Term Limit In Effect ??
Grassley Was Just Following An Established Precedent
Obama's Replacement Was A Shoo-In Too, HA-HARR !!

20pfen.jpg

Bullshit. There is no time limit on a SC nomination. Carlson is afraid that after the election, there won't be enough votes to approve Kavanaugh. In case you never noticed before, Carlson lies quite often, and this is just another one of those times. Of course, if you could quote that made up rule that you mentioned, you could show me to be wrong.

THANK YOU Captain Obvious

Yes, it's an obvious lie. There is no rule setting a time limit on supreme court nominees.

They need be run their own country, some place far from here

President Trump is already setting them up with a place to migrate. It will be ready just as soon as they don't have access to nuclear weapons.

Welcome to your new home, Democrats...

5acf8cdc146e712c008b46e1-750-563.jpg

Yes, it's an obvious lie. There is no rule setting a time limit on supreme court nominees.
The time limit is if enough damage is done to make him a no vote and the result is NOT ENOUGH TIME to put forth an alternative before the midterms, when the left Hope's to take control.

I posted this a week ago. OBVIOUS is OBVIOUS

The time limit is if enough damage is done to make him a no vote and the result is NOT ENOUGH TIME to put forth an alternative before the midterms, when the left Hope's to take control.

So, are you saying there is no actual rule?

So, are you saying there is no actual rule?
I remodel homes for a living so how the fuck would I know the Senate rules?

Bullshit. There is no time limit on a SC nomination. Carlson is afraid that after the election, there won't be enough votes to approve Kavanaugh. In case you never noticed before, Carlson lies quite often, and this is just another one of those times. Of course, if you could quote that made up rule that you mentioned, you could show me to be wrong.
I don't know the source of his claim. It could be wrong. I'm merely reporting it.

I don't know the source of his claim. It could be wrong. I'm merely reporting it.

It sounds very suspicious. I mean, if what he said is true and Republicans cannot pick another justice, then it will be plastered wall to wall and the Republicans will lose both the house and Senate people will be so pissed off.

Odd, but that's not what the OP or Carlson said. Nominations don't expire. Perhaps you would want to reread the OP

Forum List

Back