Kavanaugh accuser considered moving to another country, husband says

Status
Not open for further replies.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
That's how much she hates Kavanaugh. Anyone who still claims her accusation isn't politically motivated is just a lying douchebag or suffering brain damage.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, considered moving to another country following Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement earlier this year, her husband says.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’” her husband, Russell Ford, told The Washington Post for a story published Saturday. “She wanted out.”

I think she moved to another country in her feels and mind a long time ago. Why does her employer put up with this mockery?

That's how much she hates Kavanaugh. Anyone who still claims her accusation isn't politically motivated is just a lying douchebag or suffering brain damage.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, considered moving to another country following Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement earlier this year, her husband says.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’” her husband, Russell Ford, told The Washington Post for a story published Saturday. “She wanted out.”
I thought all the liberals were moving to Canada after November 2016?

I think she moved to another country in her feels and mind a long time ago. Why does her employer put up with this mockery?
Her very strong reaction does support the fact that Kavanaugh manhandled her, though.

good thing we didn't ,,, we support your red states,,,you'd be begging on the street corners if we all left

I don't know weather to feel sorry for him or point and laugh.

How do people become so insecure

Wait, Ford said she was too afraid of flying to fly to DC to testify. So how did she plan to get to New Zealand? Walking on water? She's also been surfing in Hawaii in the past, another place that is impossible to get to without flying, unless you're macho enough to swim 2500 miles. Ergo, she's making up bullshit excuses to delay testifying, making her look more full of shit than ever.

They're all cowards & liars

If she leaves...these are some more candidates to step forward for Democrats and accuse Kavanaugh of something inappropriate.

I hear Kavanaugh drew “wee-wee’s” and “pee-pee’s” in overdue books back in high-school. Total social deviant. Guess that disqualifies him.

She is employed by a cesspool of lower learning and indoctrination. A place where curiosity is forbidden and intellect crushed. A place where information goes to die.
The fact that she is a college professor makes me question her motives right from the start.

You provided no proof that she lied.

So?

You yourself have claimed you take medicines because you got hit in the head.

And you also claim you don't live in the U.K.

You provided no proof that she lied.
Proves she’s a kook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back