Kathy Lee Gifford says Cosby tried to kiss her!

Funny Cosby skit on Spanish Fly! It will just crack you up!

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nat...-resurfaces/SKZcdZVJAxMnO8yI40amgM/story.html

‘‘From then on, anytime you see a girl, ‘Wish I had some Spanish fly,’’’ Cosby said, trailing off. ‘‘Go to a party, see five girls standing alone. Boy, if I had a whole jug of Spanish fly I’d light that corner up over there. Haaa ha ha.’’

FUNNY GUY, HUH?..........

Funny Cosby skit on Spanish Fly! It will just crack you up!

Audio of Bill Cosby 1969 stand-up act about drugging women resurfaces - Nation - The Boston Globe

‘‘From then on, anytime you see a girl, ‘Wish I had some Spanish fly,’’’ Cosby said, trailing off. ‘‘Go to a party, see five girls standing alone. Boy, if I had a whole jug of Spanish fly I’d light that corner up over there. Haaa ha ha.’’

FUNNY GUY, HUH?..........

Your obsession with the man is noted.

Cosbys wife Camille doesn't strike me to be like a Hillary-Stand-By-Your-Man-Human-Doormat type.
She stood by him when he admitted cheating on her. He has a child out of wedlock that is in jail because she attempted to extort money from him. He supported this child but would never take a blood test to establish paternity.

I wonder how this thread would go if the same type of charges were made against say, pat Boone or jerry Lewis?

Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin, I'm not sure he's the best example to use.
btw I'm talking about the other jerry Lewis of martin and Lewis fame .THE MDA FOUNDER.
IGNORANCE ABOUNDS

Good lord, did he think jerry Lewis and jerry lee Lewis were one and the same?

I'm getting a headache.

I wonder how this thread would go if the same type of charges were made against say, pat Boone or jerry Lewis?

Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin, I'm not sure he's the best example to use.
btw I'm talking about the other jerry Lewis of martin and Lewis fame .THE MDA FOUNDER.
IGNORANCE ABOUNDS

Good lord, did he think jerry Lewis and jerry lee Lewis were one and the same?

I'm getting a headache.
he did ! here's some Tylenol ..

Forum List

Back