Kathy Lee Gifford says Cosby tried to kiss her!

I didnt believe it at first but my cousin, who is friends with several Black actresses, has heard the same stories from people that have yet to go public.

I have cousins who are friends of several white actresses. In fact I am friends with several white actresses. In fact, I am a white actress.

I didnt believe it at first but my cousin, who is friends with several Black actresses, has heard the same stories from people that have yet to go public.

I have cousins who are friends of several white actresses. In fact I am friends with several white actresses. In fact, I am a white actress.

Are you THAT white actress

If so, I'm sorry

(Not really, but it makes me seem sympathetic)

I have a black friend named Albert that told me that the Coz molested him as a child and slept with his mother.

Fame and wealth saves another Pervert! SWEET.....You should be proud Pops.....but stay tuned.

Are you proud?

Limbaugh-Quote-Clinton-White-Cosby.jpg

So, has anyone stated why all of this is coming out 30 or 40 years after these things allegedly happened?

Isn't that, the real mystery here?

I have a black friend named Albert that told me that the Coz molested him as a child and slept with his mother.

Is he fat ?
He was as a kid, but he lost a lot of weight after he started smoking as a teen.

Is he fat ?
He was as a kid, but he lost a lot of weight after he started smoking as a teen.

And now he's president.

So, has anyone stated why all of this is coming out 30 or 40 years after these things allegedly happened?

Isn't that, the real mystery here?
Ask Herman Cain.

Notice how the accusations ended once he stopped running for president.

Once they end Bill Cosby's career or his value as a target, the accusations will stop.

Hmmmmm, 26 to 0 that's amazing

26 accusers

0 police reports

Curiouser and curiouser

You realize the more that come forward, the odds that none of them filing police reports gets longer and longer.

Besides, according to one of the accusers in a video you linked to, said there were more than a hundred. And no police reports.

I'll ask again. What are the odds?

Forum List

Back