Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts calls for 2020 to be 'the year we take down the 1% who think

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
'Happy New Year to all the people in the world who want to see a change!! Let’s make 2020 a year to be remembered in history as the year we took down the 1% who thought they were above the law!!' she tweeted on New Year's Eve.

The message featured a picture of her and her husband celebrating and was signed 'From Virginia & Robbie.'

Roberts claims Epstein, who died behind bars in August, forced her to have sex with his wealthy and powerful friends, including Prince Andrew when she was 17.

Prince Andrew, 59, who resigned from royal duties after a disastrous Newsnight interview last month, denies having sex with her and claims he can't remember meeting her despite a photograph of him with his arm around her.
Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts calls for 2020 to be 'the year we take down the 1% who think they're above the law' in New Year's message which appears to slam powerful friends of Jeffrey Epstein

“I think I was about six when I first remember going there and it went on for a few years.

“I never heard them say the word Satan but the whole thing was so evil, so wrong - I’m sure they were Satan worshippers.

“It was terrifying - something that has stayed with me my whole life.
Mariah Carey’s sister reveals traumatic childhood in which she was sexually abused, survived an arson attack and was taken to ‘Satanic’ gatherings

3l2m65.gif
3l2m95.gif

3l2mog.gif

Forum List

Back