Kate's Law Should Get Passed

Gun control could have saved that woman's life, therefore, by your side's logic, we must implement it.

Sure it could have, just like the failed Weapons Ban we had in this country for ten years.

People think that Gun Free zones save lives, but gun free zones are the first places goofs consider for a mass murder.

When I take my gun with me to the store at night, do you know why?

Because you're fantasizing about how you'll get the chance to pull a George Zimmerman and go minority-hunting.

What, you actually thought it wasn't obvious?

The only thing obvious here is that you're delusional.

People like myself take our firearms for self-defense.......something liberals hate. Because liberals love criminals, they always want them to have the upper hand against victims.

"because liberals love criminals"...?

Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound?

Nothing stupid about it. When there are cases of criminals vs police, who the liberals usually stick up for, the police????

Liberals are constantly saying how we should let drug dealers out of jail so they can further infect our societies. It's funny. Hil-Liar came here to campaign, and when the Cleveland Police invited her to a meeting, her people said she didn't have time. But she found plenty of time to meet with the leader (if you want to call him that) of Black Lies Matter. Them she had plenty of time for.

Cons stick up for police when they ARE the criminals. Which is ironic cause all day long you talk about how corrupt the government is . But you’ll excuse jackboots so long as they target brown faces .

Gun control could have saved that woman's life, therefore, by your side's logic, we must implement it.

Sure it could have, just like the failed Weapons Ban we had in this country for ten years.

People think that Gun Free zones save lives, but gun free zones are the first places goofs consider for a mass murder.

States wh tougher gun laws have fewer gun deaths . That’s a fact .

Gun nuts are good with misinformation. They’ll bring up Chicago at every turn as if it’s the only city in the country.

You're so concerned about "one life" ended by a firearm, yet you support abortion which has murdered 50 million American lives since the 1970's?

No, I'm not a cult a liar who pretends abortion is murder. That makes me, as always, entirely honest and entirely consistent. Those are liberal things, so you wouldn't understand.

Give me a fuckin' break. Now what was that you said about hypocrisy defining someone's side?

You making whackaloon claims about abortion being murder doesn't make me a hypocrite. It just makes you a deranged religious fanatic.

States wh tougher gun laws have fewer gun deaths . That’s a fact .

Gun nuts are good with misinformation. They’ll bring up Chicago at every turn as if it’s the only city in the country.

You just contradicted yourself. So is Chicago's high gun death rate because they have tougher gun laws or not?

When I take my gun with me to the store at night, do you know why?

Because you're fantasizing about how you'll get the chance to pull a George Zimmerman and go minority-hunting.

What, you actually thought it wasn't obvious?

The only thing obvious here is that you're delusional.

People like myself take our firearms for self-defense.......something liberals hate. Because liberals love criminals, they always want them to have the upper hand against victims.

"because liberals love criminals"...?

Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound?

Nothing stupid about it. When there are cases of criminals vs police, who the liberals usually stick up for, the police????

Liberals are constantly saying how we should let drug dealers out of jail so they can further infect our societies. It's funny. Hil-Liar came here to campaign, and when the Cleveland Police invited her to a meeting, her people said she didn't have time. But she found plenty of time to meet with the leader (if you want to call him that) of Black Lies Matter. Them she had plenty of time for.

Cons stick up for police when they ARE the criminals. Which is ironic cause all day long you talk about how corrupt the government is . But you’ll excuse jackboots so long as they target brown faces .

No, I stick up for police when they enforce (and obey) our laws.

The problem is that liberals make up laws in their heads. They really believe that it's against the law for somebody to use deadly force against an unarmed attacker. There is no such law like that except in the minds of liberals.

So when a police officer uses deadly force against a suspect that presents them with a threat, liberals think the officer broke this unwritten law.

So they protest, riot, burn down their own towns, and even embarrass themselves at football games. What they don't realize is that they are telling everybody they are ignorant; they are protesting because they don't understand our laws. It's embarrassing already.

Forum List

Back