Kate's Law Should Get Passed

I agree....

If it weren't for liberals we would all be better off...

I agree....

If it weren't for liberals we would all be better off...

This guy that was an illegal immigrant who horribly murdered Kate should be the example on why Kate's Law should get passed soon. And another reason why there should be strong immigration. End sanctuary cites. And not to mention building the wall!

We have several regulars here who are against what President Trump is trying to fix.

Kate would be alive today if it wasn’t for libs. :(

Waiting for the results of the trial on FOX News right now. If the jury doesn't come back with a murder charge on that piece of human excrement, it will really suck. We need a guilty verdict to get this ball rolling.

Sad how libs have lost common sense of things when it comes to Kate's Law.

They were lacking in common sense for creating an atmosphere that allowed shitheads like him to get into this country. Liberals need to share in the guilt.

Fuck. He was found "not guilty" on the murder charge.

That's San Francisco for you.

Sickening....so now what? Does sanctuary City mean a illegal immigrant can kill and walk free?

This verdict is a is a mockery of justice..

There is some scum bag liberal attorney

acting like this is a victory for immigrants

and bad mouthing President Trump..

san francisco is a shithole full of fucked up liberals.

I think the blowback on this will come with hellfire...

Sickening....so now what? Does sanctuary City mean a illegal immigrant can kill and walk free?

His shitstain lawyer is making it political issue about guns. What a piece of crap, that illegal POS murderer didn't deserve constitutional rights. He should have been taken to the nearest tree and lynched without a trial.

Fuck. He didn't even get involuntary manslaughter, just felon in possession of a firearm. So he gets time served and then deported, only to show up here again?

Fuck San Francisco.

150703215706-kate-steinle-sf-shooting-victim-large-169.jpg

KATE-STEINLE.jpg

san francisco just spit in the face of

law abiding America...

I say it's time we get mean....

If Jeff Sessions can't get rid of sanctuary cities now he needs to step down and give someone else a shot at it.

Forum List

Back