Karl Rove nails it

But it says O'Reilly, Rove and Newt all in the same OP.

There are posters beating off right now.

thats probably very true.

Hey, peejay.. looks like i'm taking vacation this year in Myrtle Beach.. you playing anywhere near there?

You have your boyfriend spoon feed you your oatmeal in the morning while he reads you the newspaper? If you had a brain in yo haid, you would have seen the interview.
What an amazingly uninformative thread.

Yeah, because having a brain requires the continued, uninterupted viewing of Fox News :rolleyes:

On O'Reilly tonite...along with Newt....

O'Reilly, Gingrich, and Rove-all in one program-sorry I missed it, but that's more than my stomach can handle...

Just got done watching a clip of Eliot Spitzer trying to make his way back into the public's good graces, aided and abetted by Matt Lauer...he thinks Obama's making the right moves RE: Wall Street (for the immediate future, anyway)...he made sense when he said that companies "too big to fail" should be broken up...but the rest of it was apologize, apologize, apologize, and about how great his wife and daughters are (it's called "kissing up")...pretty sickening, but still not quite as nauseating as O'Reilly, Rove, and Gingrich all lumped together.

O'Reilly, Gingrich, and Rove-all in one program-sorry I missed it, but that's more than my stomach can handle...

Just got done watching a clip of Eliot Spitzer trying to make his way back into the public's good graces, aided and abetted by Matt Lauer...he thinks Obama's making the right moves RE: Wall Street (for the immediate future, anyway)...he made sense when he said that companies "too big to fail" should be broken up...but the rest of it was apologize, apologize, apologize, and about how great his wife and daughters are (it's called "kissing up")...pretty sickening, but still not quite as nauseating as O'Reilly, Rove, and Gingrich all lumped together.

With the bang up job Patterson is doing, I could certainly find it in my heart to forgive Spitzer for getting a little tail and happily accept his return as Governor.

With the bang up job Patterson is doing, I could certainly find it in my heart to forgive Spitzer for getting a little tail and happily accept his return as Governor.

When you get right down to it, Spitzer's transgressions aren't unique-he just got caught.

A big part of his problem with the way the public turned on him stemmed from the image he chose to present...he sure had a funny way of making ethics and integrity the hallmarks of his administration.:eusa_liar:

Just an example of how to deal with the crazy posting around here lately. I changed the size to '2'. Change color to black. It'll make it easier for everyone, if they can't do it, the old timers can.

You have your boyfriend spoon feed you your oatmeal in the morning while he reads you the newspaper? If you had a brain in yo haid, you would have seen the interview.

This is a poor imitation of a conservative cause you're acting like a DUmmie! :lol:

Oreilly reruns at 10PM CDT...if you want a conversation...watch it.

dude, i don't have tv....if it is not too much trouble, post a link

New Topics

Forum List

Back