Trump Derangement Syndrome

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1712948256689.png

I think this little cartoon sums it up perfectly! What do you think?

A jacket collar is abnormal?

oh, i see - you didn't comprehend the pic in it's entirety ... that arrow is just a small part of it, as it points to the orange makeup smearing his cheap sweatshop chinese made suit accompanied by an absurdly long tie that covers his gelatinous belly... & lest ye forget that he dyes that tribble on his head a piss yellow to make himself look ... uh ...

uh ...

virile?

oh, i see - you didn't comprehend the pic in it's entirety ... that arrow is just a small part of it, as it points to the orange makeup smearing his cheap sweatshop chinese made suit accompanied by an absurdly long tie that covers his gelatinous belly... & lest ye forget that he dyes that tribble on his head a piss yellow to make himself look ... uh ...

uh ...

virile?

Getting old sucks.

& you think

887f1b9607ecc6a27030643a83ee5aca

👆

THAT is NORMAL ?

:blowpop::113:
You can tell that this is the look of a beaten man, otherwise he would be waving or a thumbs up to the camera with nothing to worry about. Nada worry in the world and just letting the good times roll. let them make you a clown

bullshit.

just his red hatted flying monkeys .

Nope, reality.

They hide behind pretty words and gullible idiots like you while they fuck over regular people.

"If your daughter doesn't want to see a naked man in a locker room it's her fault. Same as if she loses to man in a woman's sports event. She should try harder"

Forum List

Back