KANSAS CITY CHIEFS AT "LOS ANGELES" RAMS.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
The kansas city clowns can have this game.I dont care.Its just pre season so it doesnt matter if they lose this game.I am just so glad they won the home opener last week. LA so much deserved that victory after having the evil bitch steal their team from them.

Hope all that money was worth the trip to hell for her where she is rotting right now. as soon as I find out where that grave of hers is I will go piss on it.

whats really hysterical is this game is a slap in the face the st louis fans because they are now televising Chiefs pre season games there now so they are going to be FORCED to watch the Rams play,the team that deserted them.what a major slap in the face.:rofl::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

another close Rams game that came down to the wire in the final two minutes with the Rams pulling off the victory in LA/ Great to see them winning for the home town fans.

People who dont think that the Rams being back in LA has not made a difference are cluless.It has been a major factor in them winning because some of the players have come out and even said that they have fed off the crowd getting behind them,that they feed off of them.:thup:

Forum List

Back