Kansas bans Islamic law

Sam Brownback Signs Bill Banning Islamic Law In Kansas

Sharia law is law based on religion. These hypocritical radical religious right fanatics want to pass Sharia laws against abortion and marriage equality. Next, they'll go after vampires because that's a lot more pressing than, oh say, JOBS.

"Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback has signed a law aimed at keeping the state's courts or government agencies from basing decisions on Islamic or other foreign legal codes"

Banning Foreign Legal Codes from being used in a US Court of Law...

What the Hell is wrong with that?

Sharia law is law based on religion. These hypocritical radical religious right fanatics want to pass Sharia laws against abortion and marriage equality. Next, they'll go after vampires because that's a lot more pressing than, oh say, JOBS.

EAT YOUR WORDS FUCK FACE. IT has already been used in the USA courts .. Which should not allowed to be http://yourdaddy.net/2011/06/01/sharia-law-cited-used-and-awarded-in-23-court-case-across-america/

"Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback has signed a law aimed at keeping the state's courts or government agencies from basing decisions on Islamic or other foreign legal codes"

Banning Foreign Legal Codes from being used in a US Court of Law...

What the Hell is wrong with that?

Sharia looks down on women. Must be luddy continuing his party platform of the war on women.

This thread is just to show how radical, right wing, and extremist we are, and to show how tolerant the left is.

Ain't that right?

With the large influx of muslims into Kansas there was bound to be a reaction.

Estimates range from 0.001 to 0.002 % of the population of Kansas is muslim.

So the threat of creeping sharia needs to be stopped now before it's too late and the state becomes Kansastan. :cool:

This thread is just to show how radical, right wing, and extremist we are, and to show how tolerant the left is.

Ain't that right?

Just shows me how damn stupid SOME of them are... because they are some of the most intolerant folks I have ever encountered.

I can not imagine anyone being upset that a politician wants to be sure that foreign laws dont infiltrate our US courts :cuckoo:

Good for Kansas. I wonder how much more before they get riled up enough to start acts of terrorism in the USA?..........Um, okay, never mind.

Buford, maybe you should go there and form an anti-muslim militia group.

From what I understand there are only 4 muslims who live in Kansas.

So you and your militia buddies should be able to keep constant surveillance on them at all times. :cool:

Foreign law has no application in American courts.

For the Kansas legislature and governor
to forbid the application of foreign law in Kansas courts
is
an oxymoron.
an affront to the intelligence of Kansas voters,
and holds the State of Kansas and its people
up to ridicule.

Foreign law has no application in American courts.

For the Kansas legislature and governor
to forbid the application of foreign law in Kansas courts
is
an oxymoron.
an affront to the intelligence of Kansas voters,
and holds the State of Kansas and its people
up to ridicule.

True, foreign law should have no basis in The USA

But Laws need to be passed to forbid it, because it seems some are too dumb in our Court System to use common sense......

You must have missed reading the link LoveBear provided...

"Sharia Law cited, used and awarded in 23 court case across America "

Sharia Law cited, used and awarded in 23 court case across America « YourDaddy's Politics

Last edited:
U.S. law is forever changing based on Judges rulings.

If a Judge decides to incorporate sharia into a legal verdict that is his prerogative to do so.

And thus a precedent is established. :cool:

Buford, maybe you should go there and form an anti-muslim militia group.

From what I understand there are only 4 muslims who live in Kansas.

So you and your militia buddies should be able to keep constant surveillance on them at all times. :cool:

I'm glad you feel threatened. We're gonna make sure that feeling continues for you and your pals so we can live in freedom.

U.S. law is forever changing based on Judges rulings.

If a Judge decides to incorporate sharia into a legal verdict that is his prerogative to do so.

And thus a precedent is established. :cool:

You don't know how this works. A judge may temporarily suspend a law, but he can't legislate permanently. We know how things work and we know the outcome. You lose.

Forum List

Back