Kamala Harris’s Dad: 'Travesty’

She could be an early drop-out.

Kamala Harris’s dad: Our family wants to ‘dissociate ourselves from this travesty’

Kamala Harris’s dad: Our family wants to ‘dissociate ourselves from this travesty’

Her Daddy must be a prude.
Harris’ parents separated when she was young and divorced a few years later. Though Donald Harris remained a part of his children’s lives, Kamala Harris and her sister were raised by their mother.

She is a liar. You’ll vote for her.

I really don't think she gives a shit what her dad says, and Yes I will vote for her, but as of now I'm shopping so to speak, if she wins I will vote for her. I do not give a rats arse about her daddy since he downgraded his dtr on the national news.

Now please list her lies?

Lying on her back?

Well, I have zero respect for him.

A man his age should know better than to attack his own kin in public.
She insulted the Jamaican side of the family by inferring if you're Jamaican
you smoke pot. Seems the parents have their integrity and were not going to
be besmirched by Kamala.
Kudos to them

Where are the fucking fact checkers on Kamala Harris saying she smoked dope and listened to PAC and Snoop while she was in college in the mid 1980s?

The fact checkers are all over this and calling out her lies.....right?

Right.....:21:

Last edited:
She did not burn blunts and listen to Tupac and Snoop while she was in college.

Straight up lie.

She is a prosecutor who sent many minorities to prison.

Listen to min 38 on the video, she is responding to the guy in the white.
Kamala Harris says she smoked weed and listened to Snoop and Tupac years before they released albums

Figures she's a big fan of murdering gangster thuggz and black people getting killed every day by the vermin. All Democrats love that stuff.

Yet she was a prosecutor for many years who sent many minorities to prison.

She did not burn blunts and listen to Tupac and Snoop while she was in college.

Straight up lie.

She is a prosecutor who sent many minorities to prison.

Listen to min 38 on the video, she is responding to the guy in the white.
Kamala Harris says she smoked weed and listened to Snoop and Tupac years before they released albums

During her time as DA in SF, I wonder how many low level drug offenders she sent to prision while she was rolling down the street smoking’ Indo sippin’ on gin and juice?

Isn’t it ironic? She very likely sent people to prison for doing what she did herself.

Harris’ parents separated when she was young and divorced a few years later. Though Donald Harris remained a part of his children’s lives, Kamala Harris and her sister were raised by their mother.

She is a liar. You’ll vote for her.

I really don't think she gives a shit what her dad says, and Yes I will vote for her, but as of now I'm shopping so to speak, if she wins I will vote for her. I do not give a rats arse about her daddy since he downgraded his dtr on the national news.

Now please list her lies?

Lying on her back?

She committed adultery and fucked her way to the top....that’s documented. It’s not even a debate.

Who asked for a soap opera ?

She the type who had tantrums whining about all the stuff other kids' Daddies gave them, and hated Daddy for not indulging her every snivel, which is considered Child Abuse by Snowflakes and assorted other Burb Brats. Now she wants to tax 90% of Daddy's income to buy herself and her friends toys; that'll show him.
what does her bad conduct have to to with his?

As a father, I would never publically humiliate a child of Mine. I would disagree in private.

Where's the link to this unwritten law?

A parent calling out their spoiled child in public used to be something to admire
It has never been something to admire. I suppose you've never heard the phrase, "Don't air your dirty laundry in public"?

As I said, I have no respect for someone who should know better.

be besmirched by Kamala.
Kudos to them
So, you pull her aside and explain it to her. You do NOT do it in public. Its called, "Being the better person".

be besmirched by Kamala.
Kudos to them
So, you pull her aside and explain it to her. You do NOT do it in public. Its called, "Being the better person".
I disagree, If she was still a child, I would be agreeing with you. She's not a child.
She besmirched them in the public eye, and should be chided in the public eye.

Where's the link to this unwritten law?

A parent calling out their spoiled child in public used to be something to admire
It has never been something to admire. I suppose you've never heard the phrase, "Don't air your dirty laundry in public"?

As I said, I have no respect for someone who should know better.
Obviously your principles are a bit suspect.
After all, Ms Harris chose to air her dirty laundry in public first by telling everyone she was a doper.

Two wrongs never trump right.
It is NOT 2 wrongs. Her father is 100% RIGHT. Good for him. I hope we hear more from him. Kamala Harris has no business being in this race for a number of reasons.

One of them is what she dishonestly did against VP Pence, which I recall writing about, but I can't remember the details. I tried to look it up through the forum search function, but that seems to be ailing somewhat right now.

It is NOT 2 wrongs. Her father is 100% RIGHT. Good for him. I hope we hear more from him. Kamala Harris has no business being in this race for a number of reasons.

One of them is what she dishonestly did against VP Pence, which I recall writing about, but I can't remember the details. I tried to look it up through the forum search function, but that seems to be ailing somewhat right now.

Her behavior at the Kavanaugh hearing alone disqualified her on the spot.

Her behavior at the Kavanaugh hearing alone disqualified her on the spot.
Actually being a fake and a racist asshole is what Democrats admire....and that's why she's running for POTUS.

Let's face it folks....Democrats are so far gone that lying and cheating is acceptable. We cannot trust a single word uttered by Democrats now.
Kamala Harris is a low-life.....and being a low-life seems to be the type that Democrat voters want to vote for these days.

Forum List

Back