Swalwell's A Weirdo

"Where will I find another coffee place in Manhattan?!"

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F170322192308-the-lost-city-of-z-3-super-tease.jpg

Don't blame him.

Blame him?! Never!

He's a victim. Probably one of the bravest men in America.

He's also an idiot. Who the hell passes up COFFEE no mater where it is served??

An idiot that's who. Wonder if he he will be joining a long line of Dem idiots running as POTUS.

Go Dems

Who in the hell wants to be seen walking in to Trump Tower, no matter what.

LMAO Loads of people walk in and out of Trump tower every day. No one would have recognized his stupid ass. He's a fool and so are you.

Don't blame him.

Blame him?! Never!

An idiot that's who. Wonder if he he will be joining a long line of Dem idiots running as POTUS.

Go Dems

Who the hell passes up COFFEE no mater where it is served??

I'd pass up Starbucks for a cup of coffee from Micky D's Burger King, or Wendys

Don't blame him.

Blame him?! Never!

Go Dems

Who in the hell wants to be seen walking in to Trump Tower, no matter what.
Russian mob and intel agents do it all the time

And he's running for president, maybe.

Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., got a different kind of roast after sharing how his trek to get a cup of coffee on Wednesday involved bypassing a café inside the Trump Tower and opting to brave the elements to find another coffee spot in New York City.

Swalwell bypasses coffee inside Trump Tower, tweets about it
That guy totally reminds me of a Nazi. If you gave him a German accent and put a little patch on his arm..he's a dead ringer for what everyone pictures as a Nazi.

Don't blame him.
He's standing up for injustice and the down trodden
Never mind that he is a millionaire and became an millionaire for well, getting elected. He is a warrior.

Can you imagine what kind of bravery this man must have had to pass up The Starbucks in Trump Tower just to walk another block to the next Starbucks?

That takes COURAGE!
images

Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., got a different kind of roast after sharing how his trek to get a cup of coffee on Wednesday involved bypassing a café inside the Trump Tower and opting to brave the elements to find another coffee spot in New York City.

Pardon my reverse snobbery, but this waste of cyberspace is why I do not have twitter or facebook. It's hard to believe people post such inconsequential nonsense just to be noticed. Now we have a thread on Swalwell's search for a cuppa? Sheesh!

Pardon my reverse snobbery, but this waste of cyberspace is why I do not have twitter or facebook. It's hard to believe people post such inconsequential nonsense just to be noticed. Now we have a thread on Swalwell's search for a cuppa? Sheesh!

Any information about the attitude and demeanor of a potential presidential candidate is newsworthy, particularly when informative about a creep like Swalwell.

He'd look so natural in a Gestapo trench coat.

its true , this 'swalwell' is a weirdo in my opinion . There is something OFF about him . and his manner . -------------- just a comment .

Ben Shapiro was mocking him on Twitter. It was hilarious
Twitter

He comes across as a pussy whipped bitch
Every time I think of this guy, I think of this

maxresdefault.jpg

Swalwell is one of the stupidest people in Congress.

Forum List

Back