Kamala Harris’s Dad: 'Travesty’

I don't think anybody is surprised; most leftists clearly have Daddy Issues.
I think it's kind of weird the way their parents and grandparents all seem to die within months of them getting in the White House. It happened with Bill Clinton and with Barack Obama. It's like being president is hazardous to their parent's health.

She could be an early drop-out.

Kamala Harris’s dad: Our family wants to ‘dissociate ourselves from this travesty’

Kamala Harris’s dad: Our family wants to ‘dissociate ourselves from this travesty’
Well, I have zero respect for him.

A man his age should know better than to attack his own kin in public.

She the type who had tantrums whining about all the stuff other kids' Daddies gave them, and hated Daddy for not indulging her every snivel, which is considered Child Abuse by Snowflakes and assorted other Burb Brats. Now she wants to tax 90% of Daddy's income to buy herself and her friends toys; that'll show him.

Well, I have zero respect for him.

A man his age should know better than to attack his own kin in public.
Where's the link to this unwritten law?

A parent calling out their spoiled child in public used to be something to admire

I don't think anybody is surprised; most leftists clearly have Daddy Issues.
I think it's kind of weird the way their parents and grandparents all seem to die within months of them getting in the White House. It happened with Bill Clinton and with Barack Obama. It's like being president is hazardous to their parent's health.

I wasn't aware of that; I just assumed they were all dead before they got elected, since I don't recall ever seeing any of them with their grandparents, or even talking about them. Now that you mention it, it is indeed weird.

Her Daddy must be a prude.
Harris’ parents separated when she was young and divorced a few years later. Though Donald Harris remained a part of his children’s lives, Kamala Harris and her sister were raised by their mother.

She is a liar. You’ll vote for her.

Harris’ parents separated when she was young and divorced a few years later. Though Donald Harris remained a part of his children’s lives, Kamala Harris and her sister were raised by their mother.

She is a liar. You’ll vote for her.

I really don't think she gives a shit what her dad says, and Yes I will vote for her, but as of now I'm shopping so to speak, if she wins I will vote for her. I do not give a rats arse about her daddy since he downgraded his dtr on the national news.

Now please list her lies?

She did not burn blunts and listen to Tupac and Snoop while she was in college.

Straight up lie.

She is a prosecutor who sent many minorities to prison.

Straight up lie.

Listen to min 38 on the video, she is responding to the guy in the white.
Kamala Harris says she smoked weed and listened to Snoop and Tupac years before they released albums

Figures she's a big fan of murdering gangster thuggz and black people getting killed every day by the vermin. All Democrats love that stuff.

Straight up lie.

Listen to min 38 on the video, she is responding to the guy in the white.
Kamala Harris says she smoked weed and listened to Snoop and Tupac years before they released albums

During her time as DA in SF, I wonder how many low level drug offenders she sent to prision while she was rolling down the street smoking’ Indo sippin’ on gin and juice?

ye hes a prude because he scolded her for pushing stereotypes that people like you would be marching in the streets if nick sandman had made that statement.....

you guys are so full of shit

This will come back to bite Kamala 'Mattress' Harris during the primary. Her dad's statements about her would make a great attack ad for Trump or the RNC to use against her..

Forum List

Back