Kamala Harris Threatens Trump Supporters...Once He's Gone We're Coming For YOU NEXT!!!

Let's talk about inciting violence.

Who has said that they were going to come for us once they knock off Trump???

A Democrat!!!

Kamala Harris said this in a speech yesterday:

Kamala Harris:’After We Impeach, We Round Up The Trump Supporters’

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Shocking words were heard at a Democrat fundraiser for criminal justice reform yesterday from presidential hopeful, Kamala Harris. While giving a speech on the effectiveness of zero punishment prosecutions, she veered off script to talk about impeaching our president and describe in detail one “crime” she would not hesitate to punish, to the absolute delight of the liberal crowd.

“…and in conclusion, I am confident that if we stop being mean to these poor souls, they will come around and be productive members of society. There are no bad people, only bad judicial systems. That’s a whole new story that shall be written later.

Of course, there are exceptions. Like Cheeto. He’s just bad and we will impeach! There is so much evidence against this guy, the mind boggles.

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us."

Harris is desperate and this was stupid of her - shame on her. She is reaching for straws just like old Bob here:

giphy.gif

Harris is desperate and this was stupid of her - shame on her. She is reaching for straws just like old Bob here:

Read the quote.

“…and in conclusion, I am confident that if we stop being mean to these poor souls, they will come around and be productive members of society. There are no bad people, only bad judicial systems. That’s a whole new story that shall be written later.

Of course, there are exceptions. Like Cheeto. He’s just bad and we will impeach! There is so much evidence against this guy, the mind boggles.

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

You like that s**t? It’s from some crappy, old book.
That’s about Trump and his enablers. I use things like that when I run out of things to say.”

Harris is a person who sits on evidence to let the innocent get the death penalty. Got this information from the Democrat debate.

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Shocking words were heard at a Democrat fundraiser for criminal justice reform yesterday from presidential hopeful, Kamala Harris. While giving a speech on the effectiveness of zero punishment prosecutions, she veered off script to talk about impeaching our president and describe in detail one “crime” she would not hesitate to punish, to the absolute delight of the liberal crowd.

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us."
Harris and the Democratic Party secret police better come heavily armed if they want to put me in a re-education camp.

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Yeah, right. What a bunch of bullshit. Is there anything you nimbnulls won't swallow undigested?

A mod with a room temp IQ would move this to the Rubber Room.
Yep that Trump colluded with the Russians, and they somehow influenced my vote
Unlike you leftist swallowed it hook line and sinker.
Leftist always swallow. Especially the men when with each other.

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Yeah, right. What a bunch of bullshit. Is there anything you nimbnulls won't swallow undigested?

A mod with a room temp IQ would move this to the Rubber Room.
Sure, hide it from the board. Shows your embarrassment over one of your fellow Democrats spewing her stupidity.

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Harris and the Democratic Party secret police better come heavily armed if they want to put me in a re-education camp.

This was the vision of Bill Ayers..... and if you can’t be re-educated, you die.

What I find stupid is how Democrats go fake ballistic with their posts at such talk from a Republican.

What I find funny is how Republics go orgasmic in their posts when such attacks are spoken by a Republican.

I get a kick out of these boards.

Dick Cheney is no good....Kamala Harris is a peach! We know what Cheney was. We know what Harris is..

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

giphy.gif

You know it was fake??

Greg

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

giphy.gif

You know it was fake??

Greg
That's funny, because now members of the media are saying exactly the same thing.....so was it really?
One columnist actually said on MSNBC; "We need to burn the GOP to the ground....and there should be no survivors.."

Forum List

Back