Kamala Harris Threatens Trump Supporters...Once He's Gone We're Coming For YOU NEXT!!!

Who does this half white bitch think she is....
67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

Let's talk about inciting violence.

Who has said that they were going to come for us once they knock off Trump???

A Democrat!!!

Kamala Harris said this in a speech yesterday:

Kamala Harris:’After We Impeach, We Round Up The Trump Supporters’

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Shocking words were heard at a Democrat fundraiser for criminal justice reform yesterday from presidential hopeful, Kamala Harris. While giving a speech on the effectiveness of zero punishment prosecutions, she veered off script to talk about impeaching our president and describe in detail one “crime” she would not hesitate to punish, to the absolute delight of the liberal crowd.

“…and in conclusion, I am confident that if we stop being mean to these poor souls, they will come around and be productive members of society. There are no bad people, only bad judicial systems. That’s a whole new story that shall be written later.

Of course, there are exceptions. Like Cheeto. He’s just bad and we will impeach! There is so much evidence against this guy, the mind boggles.

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us."

I didn't bother to read your post. I just copied and pasted the title into a search.

This is what I found. You're posting a lie.

FACT CHECK: Did Kamala Harris Say, ‘After We Impeach, We Round Up The Trump Supporters’?

Fake News: Kamala Harris Did NOT Say 'After We Impeach, We Round Up The Trump Supporters' | Lead Stories

Your stupid post comes from a satire website and it nothing but a joke. Which is why the moderators have correctly moved your stupid post to political satire.

You're posting lies. Again.

View attachment 273294

From the link, posted under "Satire and/or Conservative Fan Fiction"

She never said it... doesn't mean she hasn't thought it, but she never said it.

It doesn't mean she thought about it.

That's your own wishful thinking turning.

Just stop lying.

I lied about nothing. I pointed out the article was satire. I pointed out she didn't say it. I suggested there is a possibility she may have thought it, but I didn't say she did think it.

Learn to comprehend what you read, instead of reading into things what your predispositioned mind wants to read.

I suggested there is a possibility she may have thought it
Well then we now know by your "logic" pervert Tramp had sex with his teenage daughter because he openly admitted to the media several times that he thought about it.

Well then we now know by your "logic" pervert Tramp had sex with his teenage daughter because he openly admitted to the media several times that he thought about it.

Jesus, what is it with you people?

It's possible she thought a lot of things. It's possible the idiot Trump thought a lot of things. Do you people have trouble thinking that people think a lot of things? Or do you just get exceptionally ruffled when someone doesn't toe your line?

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Shocking words were heard at a Democrat fundraiser for criminal justice reform yesterday from presidential hopeful, Kamala Harris. While giving a speech on the effectiveness of zero punishment prosecutions, she veered off script to talk about impeaching our president and describe in detail one “crime” she would not hesitate to punish, to the absolute delight of the liberal crowd.

“…and in conclusion, I am confident that if we stop being mean to these poor souls, they will come around and be productive members of society. There are no bad people, only bad judicial systems. That’s a whole new story that shall be written later.

Of course, there are exceptions. Like Cheeto. He’s just bad and we will impeach! There is so much evidence against this guy, the mind boggles.

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us."

I didn't bother to read your post. I just copied and pasted the title into a search.

FACT CHECK: Did Kamala Harris Say, ‘After We Impeach, We Round Up The Trump Supporters’?

Fake News: Kamala Harris Did NOT Say 'After We Impeach, We Round Up The Trump Supporters' | Lead Stories

Your stupid post comes from a satire website and it nothing but a joke. Which is why the moderators have correctly moved your stupid post to political satire.

I found this out last week.....but sorry if it wasn't my lie....it was somebody else's.
But here's the rub.....talking-heads on MSNBC have been repeating this kind of commentary practically word for word.
They've been not only talking about coming to get Trump supporters but Burning Down The GOP and leaving NO SURVIVORS!!!
So do me a favor and STFU!!!

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

I found this out last week.....but sorry if it wasn't my lie....it was somebody else's.
But here's the rub.....talking-heads on MSNBC have been repeating this kind of commentary practically word for word.
They've been not only talking about coming to get Trump supporters but Burning Down The GOP and leaving NO SURVIVORS!!!

I couldn't get past the first sentence and the lie in it. I stop reading when I get to a lie, I don't believe anything beyond that lie. Plus your OP was nothing but a lie.

You passed on a lie to other people.

You posted something you didn't check out the facts before you posted it. It ended up making a total fool of you.

The reason it's also your lie is because it's such a stupid lie anyone would not believe it. That is those who aren't a partisan hack who doesn't give a damn about facts. No politician is going to say such a thing. It doesn't matter who it is. Which is why you are also a liar.

it's such an obvious lie and you bought it hook line and sinker. Because you wanted it to be true. That's the reason why you didn't check it out to make sure it's true.

When something comes from an obscure website it's always best to check it out with the rest of the media. It takes only seconds yet you didn't do that because you wanted to post something bad about a democratic candidate.

So yes, you lied. No mature adult would have done what you did.

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

I couldn't get past the first sentence and the lie in it. I stop reading when I get to a lie, I don't believe anything beyond that lie. Plus your OP was nothing but a lie.

You passed on a lie to other people.

You posted something you didn't check out the facts before you posted it. It ended up making a total fool of you.

The reason it's also your lie is because it's such a stupid lie anyone would not believe it. That is those who aren't a partisan hack who doesn't give a damn about facts. No politician is going to say such a thing. It doesn't matter who it is. Which is why you are also a liar.

it's such an obvious lie and you bought it hook line and sinker. Because you wanted it to be true. That's the reason why you didn't check it out to make sure it's true.

When something comes from an obscure website it's always best to check it out with the rest of the media. It takes only seconds yet you didn't do that because you wanted to post something bad about a democratic candidate.

So yes, you lied. No mature adult would have done what you did.
A lie is only a lie when you know it's a lie, fucker.
Look it up in the dictionary.

Jesus, what is it with you people?

It's possible she thought a lot of things. It's possible the idiot Trump thought a lot of things. Do you people have trouble thinking that people think a lot of things? Or do you just get exceptionally ruffled when someone doesn't toe your line?
We have trouble with with Right-wing nuts putting THEIR thoughts in other peoples' heads. DUH!

No, that is the Reagan Rationalization for lying. A lie is a lie is a lie. If you know it is a lie then it is a PREMEDITATED lie, if you don't know it is a lie then it is GOSSIP.

It was YOUR lie, you mindlessly parroted it on this public forum.
Post a link to the EXACT MSNBC quote or STFU, liar.

No, that is the Reagan Rationalization for lying. A lie is a lie is a lie. If you know it is a lie then it is a PREMEDITATED lie, if you don't know it is a lie then it is GOSSIP.
A lie is only a lie if it's as Republican.
If it's a Democrat....it's a story.
Joe Biden was caught red-handed spreading a premeditated lie in the form of a war story.
Obama lied about a former girlfriend that turned out to be several girls he knew in school combined into one story.
Now you claim that something that is untrue is only a lie if you're a Republican whether or not the Republican knew it was true or not. Many of Trump's so-called lies are similar to this. All it takes is for one single detail to be incorrect and you feel it's a lie. Most people would call it mostly true but a fact was forgotten or never known by Trump.
Then again....we have the former president and vice-president literally making shit up to tell a story that isn't true during campaigns. Both claimed there was nothing wrong with this. You probably agree.

Last edited:
Now you claim that something that is untrue is only a lie if you're a Republican
Now THAT is a PREMEDITATED lie. Thank you for providing a perfect example.
I really think you have a problem with the English language.....and you simply make shit up as you go.
That is called lying.

Many of Trump's so-called lies are similar to this. All it takes is for one single detail to be incorrect and you feel it's a lie. Most people would call it mostly true but a fact was forgotten or never known by Trump.
BULLSHIT!

Now you claim that something that is untrue is only a lie if you're a Republican
Now THAT is a PREMEDITATED lie. Thank you for providing a perfect example.
I really think you have a problem with the English language.....and you simply make shit up as you go.
That is called lying.
You are PROJECTING again!
Now show where I said "something that is untrue is only a lie if you're a Republican" you worthless lying scum POS!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back