Kamala Harris, the gift that keeps on giving

What I can tell you is, data collected prior to Covid showed with every 1% of unemployment in the US, there are around 50,000 deaths from such things as heart attacks, drug abuse, suicide, etc.

So every policy that negatively effects the economy and leads to unemployment costs lives.

When asked, Fauci said he was not an economist so could not comment about such things, yet he was making policy that effected those very things. Simply amazing.

All governments I think know this, but simply ignore it.

You might notice that nowhere have I called for more lockdowns or businesses being closed. Never have I said we should have done more of that. We did that where I live and it was stupid and which business was open seemed to be based on how much you donated to the mayor's election campaign.

Indeed.

I will have to amend my comment about Harris calling Biden a racist. She came close to tears telling the world how Joe supported racists and voted for their racist policies, but then retracted and said she did not really think his a racist.

After all, Joe is a democrat, so how could he be a racist?

Duh!

Rather more to the point, he was someone standing in the way of what she wanted, therefore he was a racist. Then he was the pathway to what she wanted, so he magically was not.

That's all "RRRRRRACIST!" means: someone who's in a leftist's way.

You might notice that nowhere have I called for more lockdowns or businesses being closed. Never have I said we should have done more of that. We did that where I live and it was stupid and which business was open seemed to be based on how much you donated to the mayor's election campaign.
And the mandates leading to more unemployment. Don't forget that.

But forcing your political opponents out of work is smart politics, and an added bonus if the die in the process.

Now I despise Tater and the Whore with the intensity of a thousand suns but this whole thing is akin to a lay politician knowing what next year's flu strain variant is going to be. :cuckoo:

If you want to make hay with their mandate policies you have fertile ground but to expect a politician to know what new covid variant is coming down the pike is a bit disingenuous.

No, there's a big difference between knowing WHICH variant will become dominant, and knowing that variants are going to happen at all.

Rather more to the point, he was someone standing in the way of what she wanted, therefore he was a racist. Then he was the pathway to what she wanted, so he magically was not.

That's all "RRRRRRACIST!" means: someone who's in a leftist's way.
They don't care about racism. We all know that.

She is trying to sell the country as systemically racist while she is running for President and is now Vice President? The systemically racist country just elected a black man twice as President?

LOL.

What an awful systemically racist country. Trouble is, minorities keep flocking to the US because they are treated better in the US than most any other country.

Conversely, Jews did not flock to Germany while the Nazis were in power, did they.

Nobody cares about vice president.

Nobody.

Except for you guys.

Why is that?

Is it because she's black?

If you take the number of vaccinated people and put them together with those who have already had Covid and have a natural immunity, something Fauci ignores, we are probably around 90% covered

But the virus continues..................................

Worse off?

How many of them became alcoholics or turned to drugs because they were locked in their homes indefinitely? How many of them committed suicide? How many had heart attacks as their business failed because of the lock downs, etc?

Hmm?

Oh, you don't know and you don't care just like the media, only the media probably knows but refuse to report it and don't care

Thanks for that.
They sold their fucking souls to Fauci and Covid because of TDS

Libturds have caused their own families and friends to this horror because they are selfish mother fucking cruel bastards. This board is full of psychos in the name of libturdness

Nobody.

Except for you guys.

Why is that?

1639924775843.png

Ring any bells?

Hypocrisy much?

They sold their fucking souls to Fauci and Covid because of TDS

Libturds have caused their own families and friends to this horror because they are selfish mother fucking cruel bastards. This board is full of psychos in the name of libturdness
For the record, I don't think libturdness is a word, but it should be.

Well done.

The thing that is well worth investigating is did the Democrats conspire with the Chinese to unleash the Bio Weapon in order to undermine Trump or did the Chinese do it all on their own?
I'm inclined to believe it was truly an accident. Having said that China tried to hide and contain it rather than warning the world and THAT makes them culpable

Of course it was. Also Trump did not stop travel from China and it was a useless move even if he had. There was no stopping the virus from getting here. The first case in Missouri was from a girl returning from a semester of college in Italy.

There was no stopping the virus, there was only limiting the damage it did. Our delayed reactions caused more deaths than were necessary.

South Korea has 92 deaths per million people compared to 2478 for the US. We could not have kept it as low as SK did, but it could have been better.

Just imagine if our front line healthcare workers had enough PPE and did not have to reuse N-95 mask for multiple days or wear the same protective outerwear in multiple rooms.
Fifty States have different rules unlike South Korea and doing what South Korea did was impossible to do here because you had politicians in a election year using Covid to win a election…

I'm inclined to believe it was truly an accident. Having said that China tried to hide and contain it rather than warning the world and THAT makes them culpable
No, hiding it is not containing it. Hiding it causes it to spread

China stopped travel into China to stop the spread in China but allowed Chinese to travel to places like Italy while hiding it. That was and still is criminal last time I checked.

In fact, that is an act of war whether they meant to release the virus or not.

China is at war with the entire globe until they take it all over.

Nobody.

Except for you guys.

Why is that?

Maybe because she's a heartbeat away from the Presidency, and that heartbeat belongs to a drooling, dementia-ridden, wilting houseplant?

It is untrue that "nobody cares" about the person next in line for the most powerful position in the world. It's just that at this particular moment, you WANT people not to care, because it damages your agenda if they do. And you somehow hope that if you disapprove of them caring, they will magically care about your opinion.

No, hiding it is not containing it. Hiding it causes it to spread

China stopped travel into China to stop the spread in China but allowed Chinese to travel to places like Italy while hiding it. That was and still is criminal last time I checked.

In fact, that is an act of war whether they meant to release the virus or not.

China is at war with the entire globe until they take it all over.
I didn't equate hiding to containing. Those are two different adjectives with two different meanings

Fifty States have different rules unlike South Korea and doing what South Korea did was impossible to do here because you had politicians in a election year using Covid to win a election…

Actually, all of the things, minus the contact tracing, that I mentioned we did in this country, just a few months later.

And yes, politicians were using Covid to win a election on both sides. Why do you think Trump choose not to be honest with the American people?

Just know that hiding it means murdering doctors.
I ment they tried to hide the outbreak from the world. Then they tried to contain it in Wuhan by literally welding people into their apartments and hauling them away (presumably to be terminated) in metal boxes.

Harris tries to do damage control after letting is slip that she and Biden did not see the variants Delta and Omicron coming

"We didn't see Delta coming. I think most scientists did not — upon whose advice and direction we have relied — didn't see Delta coming," Harris said. "We didn't see Omicron coming. And that's the nature of what this, this awful virus has been, which as it turns out, has mutations and variants."

The Biden administration, of course, could not have predicted the specific variants of the virus that have plagued the world. However, viral mutation is a well-established scientific fact, so Harris' admission understandably generated headlines across the media on Friday. After all, President Joe Biden essentially declared victory over COVID-19 in July when he declared American "independence" from the virus.

Hilarious! But luckily for her, Progressives don't give a damn how stupid and inept they are, they drank the cool aid long ago.

But what is not hilarious is that more have died under the inept Harris and Biden than under Trump, and more will die.

Luckily, none of it is their fault though, as where with Trump, it was all his fault while he was President

At least that makes us all feel much better about things.
She's a moron, like almost every Dem in government.

Of course it was. Also Trump did not stop travel from China and it was a useless move even if he had. There was no stopping the virus from getting here. The first case in Missouri was from a girl returning from a semester of college in Italy.

There was no stopping the virus, there was only limiting the damage it did. Our delayed reactions caused more deaths than were necessary.

South Korea has 92 deaths per million people compared to 2478 for the US. We could not have kept it as low as SK did, but it could have been better.

Just imagine if our front line healthcare workers had enough PPE and did not have to reuse N-95 mask for multiple days or wear the same protective outerwear in multiple rooms.
The South Korean government has a lot more direct power than ours.

He should have seen the fact that Harris was not even popular among democrats as she was the first out of the Presidential race.

But she called Diaper Joe a racist during the debates, so that kinda forced his hand I think to pick her.

I think picking Kamal was trying to replicate Obama picking FJB. It's odd how it didn't work seeing as how FJB is 16 million of votes more popular than Obama ever was... :confused:

Forum List

Back