kamala harris, “I Think Of This Moment As A Moment That Is About Great Momentum”

Is anyone recording this thespian? Well, yeah it's on a recording so....

Uhhhhhh

The profound insight of this slut is quite profound.

The moment of momentum moment.

Now that you mention it, she's not a slut. That's a more fitting description of Marjorie and her political ilk.

No doubt the political left is starting to gain some momentum and starting to fight back against the dysfunction of the extreme rightists.

members on this board are starting to fight back!

Now that you mention it, she's not a slut. That's a more fitting description of Marjorie and her political ilk.

No doubt the political left is starting to gain some momentum and starting to fight back against the dysfunction of the extreme rightists.

Didn't realize until now that you and wordsalad Kameltoe attended the same schools, duck. You also have the same qualifications to be VP--NONE.

I guess they've got a different definition of "slut" in Canadian English.

In the US, a woman who fucks her way to the top is a slut.

Who did Marjorie Taylor Green fuck to get where she's gotten politically?

This is, after all, the US Message Board.

You might do well to learn the language.

About the rest of your post, it's really funny. Keep up the entertainment.

She slept her way to be vice president. Wonder if she did Biden. Nevermind, she is too old for him.

She is a airhead. She is just incredibly stupid. And to make it even worse is she thinks what she says is highly intelligent and profound.

She talks like some stereotype dumb bimbo trophy wife that does absolutely nothing except sit in Starbucks with her equally vacuous dumb idiot girl friends and say stuff that is a jumbled mess of pure idiocy but they think are these prophetic statements.

Someday in the future, the looney libtards will publish a small sized book titled, "The Witt & Wisdom of Kamala" for the brain dead devotees of the Democrat party hive to carry around and recite her inane thoughts.
Much like the "Red book" that Chairman Mao's hoards of radical followers memorized and shouted out his nonsense sayings in unison. .. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I don't know very much anything on climate change, but if somebody were to talk about it with me I'd still probably know and understand it more than this woman. Her mind is as empty as an empty flower pot. :rolleyes:

She’s not a slut????

Same way you’re not a Prog Bot Zombie

At least a flower pot serves a purpose.
Kamala....not so much. .. :cuckoo:

She never makes a point because she never has one. That's why she rambles around the subject and makes word salads. She thinks that when she does it she sounds more intelligent, but all it does for me is make it sound like the rambling fool that she is.

Is anyone recording this thespian? Well, yeah it's on a recording so....

Uhhhhhh

The profound insight of this slut is quite profound.

The moment of momentum moment.

I think her repetitions are a mental hiccup. They're very consistent and seem to be based on word sounds. It makes her sound more dumb than she actually is and THAT takes some doing ;)

Idk about all that; But you are definitely a moron.

A-Grade Certified moron.

Once again you display a lack of political knowledge. Kamala Harris LITERALLY slept her way to the top. FACT. If you are going to insist on depositing your comments on this board, do yourself a favor turn off CNN and start educating yourself on American politics.

You know I do believe I have seen babies and animals make better points than this idiot and they don't even talk.

Forum List

Back