Kamala Harris breaks unwritten tradition, completely disrespects military

Vice President Kamala Harris broke an unwritten tradition where vice presidents and presidents pay respects to the military as the board Air Force One and Two.

Instead of acknowledging the people who give their life to fight for the country and paying a military salute to the honor guards, the hair fluffing vice president just walked right by them.

It didn't take long for the video to emerge and people to start accusing her of disrespecting the military.

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

Fuck off kid. She NEEDS to return the salute.

I guess attending an Inauguration and handing off the presidency from one president to another really doesn't matter, but mess around and forget to salute and you should have your head cut off. You fucking hypocrite ass clowns are a joke.
Clueless morons parroting what they are told. All of them added up don't have one complete brain.

Neither you or Brutha have a ball between you.

Vice President Kamala Harris broke an unwritten tradition where vice presidents and presidents pay respects to the military as the board Air Force One and Two.

Instead of acknowledging the people who give their life to fight for the country and paying a military salute to the honor guards, the hair fluffing vice president just walked right by them.

It didn't take long for the video to emerge and people to start accusing her of disrespecting the military.

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

I guess attending an Inauguration and handing off the presidency from one president to another really doesn't matter, but mess around and forget to salute and you should have your head cut off. You fucking hypocrite ass clowns are a joke.

Shut your ass up. She disrespected those Marines
Did you ask them if they felt "disrespected"?

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

I AM one of them, I know they did. You're a punk assed bitch

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

Shut your dumb ass up, Trump disrespected this country.

Shut your liberal faggot ass up. Ofucknut weaponized our intelligence apparatus and committed treason. He should be held accountable.
Well that's a lie.

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

Shut your dumb ass up, Trump disrespected this country.

Shut your liberal faggot ass up. Ofucknut weaponized our intelligence apparatus and committed treason. He should be held accountable.
Well that's a lie.

No it isn't.

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

Clueless morons parroting what they are told. All of them added up don't have one complete brain.

You checking out other guys package again?

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

The truth is the truth.

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

You're a conspiracy theorist whack-job who probably retired back in the 70s.

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

LOL, I'm a realist who wouldn't hesitate to bitch slap you.

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

The truth is the truth.
Wow, I at least we expected you to deny it. I dubb thee "crotch-watcher".

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

Internet tough guys all over this site tonight. You can fuck off now, Crotch-watcher.

Typical Prog.
The bitch is a commie.
duh

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

Internet tough guys all over this site tonight. You can fuck off now, Crotch-watcher.
ahhh, another sweet non judgemental..peaceful lib

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

ahhh, another sweet non judgemental..peaceful lib
I'm not the one threatening violence, kiddo.

Why do you feel the need to defend that violent crotch-watcher?

Forum List

Back