Kamala Harris claims Biden Regime has reduced energy costs.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This woman is completely out of touch with reality.

Kamala Harris says Biden admin has reduced heat, electric costs amid record prices

Vice President Kamala Harris claimed Wednesday that the Biden administration has worked to provide Americans with lower gas and electricity bills despite higher-than-normal energy prices putting a financial crunch on many families.

"For working families, we have reduced heating and electricity bills so folks have more money in their pockets to buy things like schools supplies, replace the dishwasher or take a family vacation," she said during a speech on efforts to lower costs for homebuyers at Bowie State University in Maryland.

In response to Harris' remarks, the Republican National Committee stated that electricity and gas costs are up.

"What is she talking about? Electricity is up 11.9%, fuel oil is up 27.7%, and natural gas is up 26.7% over last year," an RNC tweet read.

Kamala Harris says Biden admin has reduced heat, electric costs amid record prices

[Removed for brevity]
We are getting into warmer weather, so the administration is taking credit for heating cost reductions. Brilliant! In October, we'll hear about a/c prices going down as weather trends cooler.

Vice President Kamala Harris claimed Wednesday that the Biden administration has worked to provide Americans with lower gas and electricity bills despite higher-than-normal energy prices putting a financial crunch on many families.

"For working families, we have reduced heating and electricity bills so folks have more money in their pockets to buy things like schools supplies, replace the dishwasher or take a family vacation," she said during a speech on efforts to lower costs for homebuyers at Bowie State University in Maryland.

In response to Harris' remarks, the Republican National Committee stated that electricity and gas costs are up.

"What is she talking about? Electricity is up 11.9%, fuel oil is up 27.7%, and natural gas is up 26.7% over last year," an RNC tweet read.

Kamala is putting out propaganda for stupid people, and it's going to work.

rightwinger, Mac1958, Synthaholic, you guys lap this shit up every time. Tell us how much lower your energy costs are right now. LOL

My personal experience saw my heating fuel bill increase 100% last year from the prior year. This is easy for me to track because I only fill my tank once a year.

This is just more evidence that the demafascist running the dembot cult know they can openly and obviously lie...and their cult will believe anything they say.

I wonder what color the sky is in Kamala's world?

Kamala is putting out propaganda for stupid people, and it's going to work.
Is it a deliberate ploy to appeal to the most gullible of the Sheeple -- presumably based on research that there is a worthwhile sized bunch of congenital idiots to profitably chase ?

Or , is the Stupid One fulfilling the last part of her "contract" prior to making an obliged forced exit as commanded ?

I favour the latter but possibly only because that option seems far more exciting.

Forum List

Back