Kamala Harris breaks unwritten tradition, completely disrespects military

Vice President Kamala Harris broke an unwritten tradition where vice presidents and presidents pay respects to the military as the board Air Force One and Two.

Instead of acknowledging the people who give their life to fight for the country and paying a military salute to the honor guards, the hair fluffing vice president just walked right by them.

It didn't take long for the video to emerge and people to start accusing her of disrespecting the military.

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

Fuck off kid. She NEEDS to return the salute.

I guess attending an Inauguration and handing off the presidency from one president to another really doesn't matter, but mess around and forget to salute and you should have your head cut off. You fucking hypocrite ass clowns are a joke.

Shut your ass up. She disrespected those Marines

Shut your dumb ass up, Trump disrespected this country.

Shut your liberal faggot ass up. Ofucknut weaponized our intelligence apparatus and committed treason. He should be held accountable.

Come on Colonel Anus save that tough guy bullshit, because your bitch ass can't bust a grape.

Vice President Kamala Harris broke an unwritten tradition where vice presidents and presidents pay respects to the military as the board Air Force One and Two.

Instead of acknowledging the people who give their life to fight for the country and paying a military salute to the honor guards, the hair fluffing vice president just walked right by them.

It didn't take long for the video to emerge and people to start accusing her of disrespecting the military.

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

I guess attending an Inauguration and handing off the presidency from one president to another really doesn't matter, but mess around and forget to salute and you should have your head cut off. You fucking hypocrite ass clowns are a joke.

I am not a Rump guy, I am however a Vet. Fuck you and TRY to shut me up.

I am also a vet, but you didn't have a problem when Trump was disrespecting vets so take that shit somewhere else.

Rump is an asshole kid. Go fuck yourself.

Has she called our military soldiers “losers“ and “suckers” like Trump?

Why perpepuate a lie?

You know who called them STUPID BASTARDS on video? Biden.

You liberals are sick in the head and fucking liars.
You’re the one lying. Trump absolutely called out soldiers losers and suckers.

You were there? How do you know it absolutely happened?

Did Biden call them stupid bastards? I just supplied video, you lying bag of dogshit.

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

I am not a Rump guy, I am however a Vet. Fuck you and TRY to shut me up.

I am also a vet, but you didn't have a problem when Trump was disrespecting vets so take that shit somewhere else.

C'mon pussy?

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

Shut your liberal faggot ass up. Ofucknut weaponized our intelligence apparatus and committed treason. He should be held accountable.

Come on Colonel Anus save that tough guy bullshit, because your bitch ass can't bust a grape.

Obama is a traitor and should be held accountable.

Has she called our military soldiers “losers“ and “suckers” like Trump?

Why perpepuate a lie?

You know who called them STUPID BASTARDS on video? Biden.

You liberals are sick in the head and fucking liars.
You’re the one lying. Trump absolutely called out soldiers losers and suckers.

You were there? How do you know it absolutely happened.

Did Biden call them stupid bastards? I just supplied video, you lying bag of dogshit.
I don’t need a lecture from a Trump butt licker like yourself. There were enough sources who heard Trump make those comments. That some worm like yourself refuse to believe it is no surprise. You would eat Trump’s shit if he asked you to.

Only a dumbass lying liberal would watch a video of Biden calling soldiers STUPID BASTARDS and ignore it.

You libs are something else.

Johnlawbreaker and Supergayfaggot are pathetic losers.

Only a dumbass lying liberal would watch a video of Biden calling soldiers STUPID BASTARDS and ignore it.

You libs are something else.

Johnlawbreaker and Supergayfaggot are pathetic losers.
Hey, dumbshit what does Biden’s comments have to do with Trump’s? So Biden made a comment, that he asserts was a joke but was in poor taste nonetheless, and that makes Trump’s comments fine with you? Are you really that shallow?

Biden should not have made that comment, I agree, but it is far from Trump’s losers and suckers comment and Trump’s disgraceful treatment of McCain.

Last edited:
Liberals can watch a video, and ignore it as truth if it does not fit their narrative.

Flip the bird.png
This is the only salute Joe Bi-Dumb and Kamalaladingdong deserve​

She laughs at hispanic children sleeping on plastic, on rock floors, besides trashcans....she taught her niece to be a racist....you think she respects the men and women serving the country?

Typical Prog.
There is nothing in the constitution that requires a military member to give up his life for the President or Vice President. The sworn oath is to defend the country and constitution. Neither Joe or Camel Toe, respect either the country or constitution, the military isnt obliged to respect them, they just do it out of courtesy to the office.
The Uniform Code of Military Justice, UCMJ, requires certain protocols be followed by military members. Certain signs of respect to superior officers being among them. Military members are required to salute the Commander in Chief, who is the POTUS. They would be in violation of military law if they failed to show that respect.
Freedom to shut the fuck up and do whatever you're told is the meatheads code of conduct.

She laughs at hispanic children sleeping on plastic, on rock floors, besides trashcans....she taught her niece to be a racist....you think she respects the men and women serving the country?

She is an evil whore. She admitted that she lied anout Biden being racist because IT WAS A DEBATE!

:rofl: :rofl:

What a piece of shit. Fuck Comma La.

In the greatest Country in the world the civilian politicians are in charge of the Military so the issue is about the civilian government officials having the courtesy to return the salute from members of the Military. The Military salutes first. It's all about courtesy and acknowledgment of history and tradition. The trouble is that with few exceptions democrats have little concept of Duty Honor Country and for the most part the radical progressives hold nothing but distain for the Military. That's the way it works so get used to it.

In the greatest Country in the world the civilian politicians are in charge of the Military so the issue is about the civilian government officials having the courtesy to return the salute from members of the Military. The Military salutes first. It's all about courtesy and acknowledgment of history and tradition. The trouble is that with few exceptions democrats have little concept of Duty Honor Country and for the most part the radical progressives hold nothing but distain for the Military. That's the way it works so get used to it.

Lets face it. Libs literally hate the USA.

Hating the USA is supporting domestic terrorists that stormed the capitol building in an attempt to overthrow our constitutional system. People that support those terrorists hate our nation.

Hating the USA is supporting domestic terrorists that stormed the capitol building in an attempt to overthrow our constitutional system. People that support those terrorists hate our nation.
ironic...didn't you all make a guy President that got his political start in the living room of a guy and his wife that tried to actually declared war against the United States and set a bomb off in the US Capitol and Pentagon?????

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

Clueless morons parroting what they are told. All of them added up don't have one complete brain.

Forum List

Back