Kamala Harris breaks unwritten tradition, completely disrespects military

The vice president is not in the military chain of command and not entitled to a salute. It would be like saluting the white house butler. Heels Up Harris was never in the military. She's not entitled to a salute and certainly doesn't have to give one.

She was saluted and she should have saluted back. Period.

Vice President Kamala Harris broke an unwritten tradition where vice presidents and presidents pay respects to the military as the board Air Force One and Two.

Instead of acknowledging the people who give their life to fight for the country and paying a military salute to the honor guards, the hair fluffing vice president just walked right by them.

It didn't take long for the video to emerge and people to start accusing her of disrespecting the military.

Typical Prog.
There is nothing in the constitution that requires a military member to give up his life for the President or Vice President. The sworn oath is to defend the country and constitution. Neither Joe or Camel Toe, respect either the country or constitution, the military isnt obliged to respect them, they just do it out of courtesy to the office.

REad the article, watch the video. THEY deserve her return salute.
When i was in the Air National Guard at Andrews AFB, i was asked by a reporter if i saw a shooter aiming for President Clinton, would i get in front of it. I politely told the reporter that if i saw a person ready to shoot Bill Clinton, i would bend over and retie my bootstraps...Sorry but i did not respect the Rapist in Chief.

Me either but we were required to salute him.

Isn't there something about not being required to salute if not in uniform? Not excusing this person in this case, just thought I remembered something about that from R.O.T.C.

Vice President Kamala Harris broke an unwritten tradition where vice presidents and presidents pay respects to the military as the board Air Force One and Two.

Instead of acknowledging the people who give their life to fight for the country and paying a military salute to the honor guards, the hair fluffing vice president just walked right by them.

It didn't take long for the video to emerge and people to start accusing her of disrespecting the military.

Typical Prog.
There is nothing in the constitution that requires a military member to give up his life for the President or Vice President. The sworn oath is to defend the country and constitution. Neither Joe or Camel Toe, respect either the country or constitution, the military isnt obliged to respect them, they just do it out of courtesy to the office.
Good grief :rolleyes:
Small courtesies are the mark of a civilized society.
I'm not surprised someone like Harris, who has been placed where she is due to absolutely nothing she
herself has ever achieved herself, feels entitled and above all that.

Not the end of the world but not a good sign either.

The vice president is not in the military chain of command and not entitled to a salute. It would be like saluting the white house butler. Heels Up Harris was never in the military. She's not entitled to a salute and certainly doesn't have to give one.

She should not have been saluted.

She needs to be killed. We all know it. But we do not have the guts to do it. So many millions of the peasants will be killed eventually. Because of this. Putin ...Xi and others...help us! These people are evil no matter your views. You have support within reason and it will be uneven. But in the end you will know and a lot of us who have some intelligence.

But she was, she should have saluted back.
Vice President Joe Biden salutes U.S. Army commanders waiting to greet him outside the Pegasus Dining Facility on Camp Liberty in Baghdad, Sept. 17, 2009.

1616603156830.png

But she was, she should have saluted back.
Vice President Joe Biden salutes U.S. Army commanders waiting to greet him outside the Pegasus Dining Facility on Camp Liberty in Baghdad, Sept. 17, 2009.

View attachment 471720
Although she should have. There is no protocol saying she must.

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

Fuck off kid. She NEEDS to return the salute.

I guess attending an Inauguration and handing off the presidency from one president to another really doesn't matter, but mess around and forget to salute and you should have your head cut off. You fucking hypocrite ass clowns are a joke.

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

I guess attending an Inauguration and handing off the presidency from one president to another really doesn't matter, but mess around and forget to salute and you should have your head cut off. You fucking hypocrite ass clowns are a joke.

Shut your ass up. She disrespected those Marines

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

Shut your dumb ass up, Trump disrespected this country.

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

I am not a Rump guy, I am however a Vet. Fuck you and TRY to shut me up.

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

Shut your liberal faggot ass up. Ofucknut weaponized our intelligence apparatus and committed treason. He should be held accountable.

Typical Prog.
Is this all you've got?

I am not a Rump guy, I am however a Vet. Fuck you and TRY to shut me up.

I am also a vet, but you didn't have a problem when Trump was disrespecting vets so take that shit somewhere else.

Has she called our military soldiers “losers“ and “suckers” like Trump?

Why perpepuate a lie?

You know who called them STUPID BASTARDS on video? Biden.

You liberals are sick in the head and fucking liars.
You’re the one lying. Trump absolutely called out soldiers losers and suckers. It is right is character for him.

Forum List

Back