Kaepernick... sucks

colin-kaepernick

Kaepernick unemployed because of his talent

Kevin Foote, The Daily AdvertiserPublished 6:53 p.m. CT Aug. 4, 2017

One of the coolest things about sports is individuals who might not otherwise even be on speaking terms due to opposing religious or political ideologies can watch games side by side high-fiving or consoling one another until the final horn.

Perhaps that’s why there’s such a huge misunderstanding about Colin Kaepernick’s current NFL status.

Was there a backlash by a large portion of NFL fans over Kaepernick’s kneeling during the national anthem last season? Of course there was.

Do the NFL owners wish he wouldn’t have done that? Of course they do.

Everyone in the sports world wants to keep the liberals and conservatives arguing over officials’ rulings and coaches’ decisions — not over political or religious philosophies.

It’s too destructive otherwise.

But although there’s no disputing the disdain many have over Kaepernick’s political statements, that’s not why he hasn’t been signed yet.

Simply put, he’s not in an NFL camp because he’s not good enough to put up with the backlash.

Kaepernick unemployed because of his talent

Veteran-Sign-For-Kaepernick.jpg

He's unemployed because while he has the freedom to act like a disrespectful asshole, that doesn't mean he won't be held accountable. If he wasn't a prick he'd at least be a back-up for a shitty team, like the Jets, Browns, Bears etc.

Political correctness prevents people from saying so. PC is BS. Jerry Jones earned my respect when he told his team ANYONE not participating in the anthem is gone. And go figure, they had a good season. As for the Niners, Kap. did his part to see them crash. On a side, I was banned from a website for saying exactly that. They declared me racist. Yeah, they're a liberal cliche.

Last edited:
ROLMAO the left coast rolmao...

LA CIVIL RIGHTS LEADERS DEMAND "COLIN KAEPERNICK DAY"
August 8, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
civilrightshero.jpg

n the heels of Barack Obama Day, in which the bankrupt state of Illinois celebrated the economic policies that inspired it, it's time for Colin Kaepernick Day.

What has Colin Kaepernick done to deserve a Day? Well he hates America and he's a Black Nationalist. These days that's enough. And as no team wants him and the 50% loss in home game crowds he would bring, it's time to give him some recognition.

Sure he can't play football. But he does hate that America. So it's a perfect time to transition Colin Kaepernick from football player to civil rights icon. And since these days civil rights is just code for Black Nationalist racism, it's an easy transition.

LA Civil Rights Leaders Demand "Colin Kaepernick Day"

Spike Lee is having a protest outside NFL office later this month - I believe on the 30th. Are all the protesters taking that day off from work?

"% loss in home game crowds he would bring"

"Well he hates America"

try to avoid posting such uninformed nonsense in the future.

Drama queen... and a really shitty predictable player. :lmao:

Vick 'truly sorry' for Kaepernick hair comments
Yeah he's a terrible quarterback. He's really lucky you inbred pissants made him a household name.
Is that any way to call out the left coast "inbred piss-ants" for making a cock/sucking holiday for two brillo headed anti American fools...

Interesting reasoning. The principle of free speech and expression are as American as apple pie and baseball - yet the poster's above eschew that freedom when they disagrees with the message. The Message is, America is not the home of the free for too many American's.
Drama queen... and a really shitty predictable player. :lmao:

Vick 'truly sorry' for Kaepernick hair comments
Yeah he's a terrible quarterback. He's really lucky you inbred pissants made him a household name.
Is that any way to call out the left coast "inbred piss-ants" for making a cock/sucking holiday for two brillo headed anti American fools...

Clearly the comment ^^^ of a racist. I bet he denies it, as well as his intolerance (bigotry) of a large segment of the American people. I bet he wraps himself in the American flag, carries the cross of Christ, and besmirches our flag with his pathological hate.

Forum List

Back